diff between XBox Game Pass and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Do both offer same games on my...

Discus and support diff between XBox Game Pass and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Do both offer same games on my... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; diff between XBox Game Pass and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Do both offer same games on my Xbox Console? c454b1d8-28ab-4512-9a7e-dfdaa87b8e2c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by chuck chuckie, Apr 21, 2023.

1. diff between XBox Game Pass and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Do both offer same games on my...

diff between XBox Game Pass and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Do both offer same games on my Xbox Console?

:)

chuck chuckie, Apr 21, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

diff between XBox Game Pass and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Do both offer same games on my Xbox Console?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

The Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold (which is required to play online), Game Pass for Console, PC Game Pass, and EA Play. This also includes the Cloud Gaming feature.

The Game Pass for Console is just a subscription where you can access hundreds of games on the game pass library.

Both subscriptions offer the same games under the Game Pass Library.
  3. AngelObullets Win User

My brother and I share a PC, he can't play the game pass games I have downloaded and vice versa

On game pass ultimate both accounts need to have the game pass since there isn't any game sharing on pc, I came across the same issue but it fixed itself when both myself and partner got Xbox game pass ultimate at the same time.
  4. Saturnz0 Win User

Xbox game pass

Hi. I'm getting a new laptop in a few days and it has one month of free Xbox game pass. My brother plays in an Xbox one. Is there any way i can share my Xbox game pass with him?
    hi, NOTwarrior007_

I understand your question.
    To share subscription between PC and console, you need Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

• The Game Pass for console works only on the console.
    • Game Pass for PC works on PC only.
    • Game Pass Ultimate works on both

If you have Ultimate you can share with him
  5. Smwutches Win User

EA Games Coming 11/10

From the
    Game Pass FAQ
    :

What will happen to my subscriptions if I already have both Xbox Game Pass Ultimate & EA Play on Xbox?

When the EA Play member benefit unlocks for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members, users who have both Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and EA Play purchased through the Microsoft Store will have their EA Play membership canceled and any remaining time over 50 days will
    be rounded up and converted to the nearest month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a ratio of 3:1.

For example, if you have between 50 days and 3 months of EA Play already on your account when EA Play comes to Ultimate, you will have 1 month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate added to your account. If you have between 4 months and 6 months of EA Play already on
    your account when EA Play comes to Ultimate, you will have 2 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate added to your account.
  6. Smwutches Win User

What is the difference between 'xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial code' and 'xbox game pass ultimate 14 days code'?

Yup. As long as they do both say they are for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate they are they same thing and will have the same features.
Thema:

diff between XBox Game Pass and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Do both offer same games on my...

1. diff between XBox Game Pass and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Do both offer same games on my... - Similar Threads - diff between Game

2. 20 min into playing games i statt having lag. I've tried 4 diff controllers.

in XBoX on Consoles
    20 min into playing games i statt having lag. I've tried 4 diff controllers.: I've tried changing the HDMI cord I tried four different controllers I've tried resetting my Xbox I reseted the game sometimes turning my controller off and on works sometimes it does not....
  3. My headset isn’t working even though I used 2 diff headphones and controllers but the mic...

in XboX Insiders
    My headset isn’t working even though I used 2 diff headphones and controllers but the mic...: When I go on Xbox accessories and press the 3 dot under my controller volume thing is grayed out submitted by /u/Smulgey [link] [comments]
  4. 3 controllers disconnect from system and all resync at same time to diff ppl.

in XBoX on Consoles
    3 controllers disconnect from system and all resync at same time to diff ppl.: So we got 2 new controllers for xbox 1 S and still have an original. Qhen we got the 2 new types with the multi point arrowpad it was about a week later the controllers all 3 or 2 of them of any...
  5. Login to account on 10 diff days.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Login to account on 10 diff days.: hello the Xbox quets are not working id completed the play fortnite one and download 2 games with gold..however the login to your account on 10 different days is not working I've been loging in...
  6. Xbox 360 Ques ...same game 2 diff disc won't play???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Ques ...same game 2 diff disc won't play???: Xbox 360 ques All of our games play fine.. Except one (rock band 2), funny thing is we have '2' rock band 2 games and same error pops up?? 90b9a5a7-01c8-4660-949c-0c2ccaf0db66
  7. Xbox video season pass - access from a diff. country?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox video season pass - access from a diff. country?: I currently live in the US, but am soon planning on being in Australia for several months. I recently purchased a season pass for a show through Xbox video, which of course I would like to...
  8. Debit card charged under 3 diff gamer tags for Xbox live gold monthly service for 3 months!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Debit card charged under 3 diff gamer tags for Xbox live gold monthly service for 3 months!!!!: my boyfriend's Xbox One has his debit card on three different gamertags and has been charged simultaneously on all of those accounts for 3 months on different dates for Xbox Live Gold monthly...
  9. Setting up a used/2nd hand console, and payment option locale diff.?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Setting up a used/2nd hand console, and payment option locale diff.?: I bought a used/2nd hand console and I want to erase everything, remove old persons account and set it up for my account, how can I do that, what precautions should be taken? There is a...
  10. 2 email address 2 diff microsoft account... want old email xbox live account on my new email ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 email address 2 diff microsoft account... want old email xbox live account on my new email ...: hey so here step to step guide on what i have done.... 1...... I have an old email address that i used to use with my original Xbox live account. 2..... got new email address and stupidly tried...