Did't received December reward yet for the 5h to each 3 FREEdom games

Discus and support Did't received December reward yet for the 5h to each 3 FREEdom games in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; As I wrote you in another Support post (Did't received December reward after 5h to each 3 FREEdom games), on December I played more than 5 hours to... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by ProSanaco, Feb 5, 2018.

1. ProSanaco
    ProSanaco Guest

As I wrote you in another Support post (Did't received December reward after 5h to each 3 FREEdom games), on December I played more than 5 hours to each of
    3 different FREEdom games but I didn't receive its reward yet. I tried to answer you to that post because you told me I only played one game and it wasn't like that, but that post didn't give me an answer option, so I tried using the message button but I did
    not receive any answer.

The issue is that between the 23rd and 31st December I played more than 5 hours to each of this games from your FreeDom list: Adventure Pop, Frozen Free Fall and Stern Pinball Arcade, in additon to the Pinball FX3 you said. I know they were more than 5 hours
    because at least 2 of the Game's icons turned green and, also, I checked the amount of time on the Stats info of each game before month finished.

I did not have any problem with the January reward, but Decembers is not "working" or something. So please, take a good look, because I really had complete the offer on December as I have done on January.

Thanks for your time and help!

:)

ProSanaco, Feb 5, 2018
  2. ProSanaco
    ProSanaco Guest
    Did't received December reward after 5h to each 3 FREEdom games

On December I had played more than 5 hours to each 3 different games from your FREEdom FREE RIDE list but I did not received any reward yet. Well, I had read that it could pass about 96 hours to be "updated" but it has pass more than two weeks.

Could you take a look to my account and revise it's everything ok?

Also, I would like to know if, for this month Rewards, I can play the same games or if they should be different ones, because I played to one more than 5 hours to one of those I played on December and I see that tha "game icon" on your web didn't change
    to green as they did on December...

I also suggest you to implement an acces to that information in the principal screen of the console or a secundary one, without need of access to the internet app and register again to see the progress of the rewards and so.

Thanks a lot for your time and help, and I look forward your answer.

ProSanaco, Feb 5, 2018
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello ProSanaco,

After you opted in to this offer on December 23rd, you only had five or more hours in one game (Pinball FX3). Therefore, you did not complete that offer.

You can play the same game in following months. Currently, you have two punches for Adventure Pop and Frozen Free Fall.

XBLRewards8, Feb 5, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello ProSanaco,

We only see one title (Pinball FX3) with over five hours of playtime that month, since your registration on the 23rd of December. We do not see over five hours of game time in the other titles you mention. Keep in mind that the Rewards program runs on the
    UTC time zone, as mentioned in the FAQ:

FREE Ride:

Earn 1,000 Rewards Credits and 2 MyVIP Gems every month by playing 3 DIFFERENT digital Free to Play titles featured in the Microsoft Store for 5 hours each over the course of the month. That’s a total of 15 hours of playtime total, and if you do not meet the
    5-hour playtime requirement for each of the 3 games, you will not earn your Reward. You must first opt-in on the main FREEdom home page to participate in the FREE Ride offer. This offer resets on a monthly basis, with the offer period starting at 00:00 UTC
    on the first day of the month and ending at 23:59 UTC on the last day of the month.

XBLRewards8, Feb 5, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello ProSanaco,

We only see one title (Pinball FX3) with over five hours of playtime that month, since your registration on the 23rd of December. We do not see over five hours of game time in the other titles you mention. Keep in mind that the Rewards program runs on the
    UTC time zone, as mentioned in the FAQ:

FREE Ride:

Earn 1,000 Rewards Credits and 2 MyVIP Gems every month by playing 3 DIFFERENT digital Free to Play titles featured in the Microsoft Store for 5 hours each over the course of the month. That’s a total of 15 hours of playtime total, and if you do not meet the
    5-hour playtime requirement for each of the 3 games, you will not earn your Reward. You must first opt-in on the main FREEdom home page to participate in the FREE Ride offer. This offer resets on a monthly basis, with the offer period starting at 00:00 UTC
    on the first day of the month and ending at 23:59 UTC on the last day of the month.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello ProSanaco,

After you opted in to this offer on December 23rd, you only had five or more hours in one game (Pinball FX3). Therefore, you did not complete that offer.

You can play the same game in following months. Currently, you have two punches for Adventure Pop and Frozen Free Fall.
  7. XBLRewards3 Win User

I've purchased several item for the Freedom Rewards, and nothing seems to be showing up.

Hi Sycamore. Rewards Credits are pending in your account at this time for the FREEdom Rewards offer for December.
  8. Silverblade369 Win User

Wrong currency/country.

update: I did receive the credit deposit on December 27, 2017, but that was before everything changed to £ and not $. I can't seem to qualify for missions that require money spent, like Freedom Rewards. Is this because I don't spend £ like it wants?
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Completed the refer a friend for smite but never got rewarded

Hello ADHD Chief,

The in-game offer and our FREEdom Rewards offer are two separate offers. Since you did not refer your friend on the FREEdom Rewards page, you have not yet begun our FREEdom Rewards offer, so you have not been awarded.
Thema:

1. Did't received December reward yet for the 5h to each 3 FREEdom games - Similar Threads - Did't received December

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D: I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D 33d17f4b-f468-4c7a-bc31-2531e78a8289
  4. I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in warranty: I have completed an order to return a faulty controller and have been waiting 3 days to get the email with the return label to send it back to you,. It is not in my spam/junk folder it is not on...
  5. Did't received December reward after 5h to each 3 FREEdom games

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Did't received December reward after 5h to each 3 FREEdom games: On December I had played more than 5 hours to each 3 different games from your FREEdom FREE RIDE list but I did not received any reward yet. Well, I had read that it could pass about 96 hours to...
  6. Did't receive JUST DANCE UNLIMITED subscription when purchase Just Dance 2016 Gold Edition

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did't receive JUST DANCE UNLIMITED subscription when purchase Just Dance 2016 Gold Edition: Purchase Just Dance 2016 Gold Edition 13.10.2016 and still didn't receive JUST DANCE UNLIMITED subscription code ff6e9cf6-37c4-499e-a25a-2bd375615803
  7. I did't recive the Tokens of all collection of Gears of War

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I did't recive the Tokens of all collection of Gears of War: Hello, One month ago I bougth the Gears of War 4. At website they said that I would recive the full collection of Gears of War, However I did't recieve. How, and when, I will recieve theses...
  8. Purchase gears of war consolé and game on nov 16. I did't recipt the gears of war saga ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase gears of war consolé and game on nov 16. I did't recipt the gears of war saga ...: Good day support tema could you help me? I did't recipt the GOW 1, 2, 3, and Justment download console. I purchase the greate red Xbox one S console on november 16. I have a friend that...
  9. I'm getting charged for something i did't ask for -_-

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm getting charged for something i did't ask for -_-: Ok, apparently 3 months ago it says i tried to pay for a subscription, (WHICH I DID NOT) and so its tried to charge me $20 worth. Ive only just started playing xbox again and i tried to redeem a 1...
  10. why did i get banned if i did't do nothing bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    why did i get banned if i did't do nothing bad: i don't know why i get banned i am a good player i did nothing wrong and if you don't find a solutio i will have to go one the ps4 6ddf476f-0796-448e-a23e-f0c003dd5e40