Did't receive JUST DANCE UNLIMITED subscription when purchase Just Dance 2016 Gold Edition

Discus and support Did't receive JUST DANCE UNLIMITED subscription when purchase Just Dance 2016 Gold Edition in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Purchase Just Dance 2016 Gold Edition 13.10.2016 and still didn't receive JUST DANCE UNLIMITED subscription code ff6e9cf6-37c4-499e-a25a-2bd375615803 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by GotAlexPower, Oct 28, 2016.

1. GotAlexPower
    GotAlexPower Guest

Did't receive JUST DANCE UNLIMITED subscription when purchase Just Dance 2016 Gold Edition

Purchase Just Dance 2016 Gold Edition 13.10.2016 and still didn't receive JUST DANCE UNLIMITED subscription code

:)

GotAlexPower, Oct 28, 2016
  2. Just Dance 2016 Gold Purchased from store missing 3 month Just Dance Unlimited access

Good afternoon,

I was excited to purchase Just Dance 2016 gold from the Xbox store this morning. The gold edition is supposed to come with 3 months of Just Dance unlimited. However, accessing those features in game are blocked saying I do not have an JD unlimited subscription.
    There is an option to redeem a code, but since this was a digital purchase I have received no information regarding a code or how to redeem my three months of access.

Thanks

Chris

ChristopherYandle, Oct 28, 2016
  3. Cannot access 3 month Just Dance Unlimited subscription with Just Dance 2017 Gold Edition

I have recently purchased Just Dance 2017 Gold Edition, and I cannot access my 3 month subscription to Just Dance Unlimited as advertised with the product. I have already redeemed the code that came with my game, and I still cannot access Just Dance Unlimited.
    Clearly others are having the same issue: Buy Just Dance 2017® Gold Edition - Microsoft Store

DNApalindrome, Oct 28, 2016
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Just dance and Xbox

5. John P_14 Win User

After redeeming a game it won't show up in Xbox One

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Just a friendly reminder, Just Dance Unlimited 1 - Year is an online streaming service that grants you access to a catalog of more than 700 tracks playable via Just Dance 2022, and more than 400 tracks playable via Just Dance 2021, Just Dance 2020, and Just Dance 2019, for the duration of your subscription. Not compatible with Just Dance 2023 Edition, Just Dance 2016, Just Dance 2017, or Just Dance 2018. In other words, it's just content for the game and as per the Store page, it says there that "This content requires a game (sold separately)."

You may confirm it at https://www.xbox.com/games/store/just-dance-unl....
  6. scorpas Dami Win User

After redeeming a game it won't show up in Xbox One

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Just a friendly reminder, Just Dance Unlimited 1 - Year is an online streaming service that grants you access to a catalog of more than 700 tracks playable via Just Dance 2022, and more than 400 tracks playable via Just Dance 2021, Just Dance 2020, and Just Dance 2019, for the duration of your subscription. Not compatible with Just Dance 2023 Edition, Just Dance 2016, Just Dance 2017, or Just Dance 2018. In other words, it's just content for the game and as per the Store page, it says there that "This content requires a game (sold separately)."

You may confirm it at https://www.xbox.com/games/store/just-dance-unl....
    Okey, thank You for the quick answer.
    So for example, if I buy a blu-ray version of "Just Dance 2020", then I will be able to use Just Dance® Unlimited? Or I need to buy a digital version of the game?
  7. CubicPeregrine1 Win User

Just Dance 2016 Unlimited

It happens the same to me, I bought the pass for 3 months, and it does not download anything. I have tried it 3 times in 2 different days, restoring the factory console and still without downloading unlimited content.

I have also been told to connect with ubisoft, and so I have, and Ubisoft has told me that the issue has to solve xbox, since the content is bought from the store microsoft, and not from the ubisoft store.

So they all send us from one to the other, and they have not solved the issue. The only solution that has given me xbox, to make the returns of the 3 payments made, and discounted from my credit card.

It seems to me a very incompetent solution of both xbox and ubisoft. I do not get it.

And we continue without pass or possibility to buy it, and have lost the time of 3 mornings.
  8. Mister Maka Win User

Just Dance 2016 Unlimited

Hey there BaaDGos!

Really sorry to hear you're not having access to the unlimited pass. Because this is something on Ubisoft's side, let's get you in contact with
    Ubisoft support. From there they should be able to look into your subscription and get you on the right path. Please keep us in the loop with how it goes :)
Thema:

1. Did't receive JUST DANCE UNLIMITED subscription when purchase Just Dance 2016 Gold Edition - Similar Threads - Did't receive DANCE

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D: I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D 33d17f4b-f468-4c7a-bc31-2531e78a8289
  4. I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in warranty: I have completed an order to return a faulty controller and have been waiting 3 days to get the email with the return label to send it back to you,. It is not in my spam/junk folder it is not on...
  5. Did't received December reward yet for the 5h to each 3 FREEdom games

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Did't received December reward yet for the 5h to each 3 FREEdom games: As I wrote you in another Support post (Did't received December reward after 5h to each 3 FREEdom games), on December I played more than 5 hours to each of 3 different FREEdom games but I didn't...
  6. Did't received December reward after 5h to each 3 FREEdom games

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Did't received December reward after 5h to each 3 FREEdom games: On December I had played more than 5 hours to each 3 different games from your FREEdom FREE RIDE list but I did not received any reward yet. Well, I had read that it could pass about 96 hours to...
  7. I did't recive the Tokens of all collection of Gears of War

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I did't recive the Tokens of all collection of Gears of War: Hello, One month ago I bougth the Gears of War 4. At website they said that I would recive the full collection of Gears of War, However I did't recieve. How, and when, I will recieve theses...
  8. Purchase gears of war consolé and game on nov 16. I did't recipt the gears of war saga ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase gears of war consolé and game on nov 16. I did't recipt the gears of war saga ...: Good day support tema could you help me? I did't recipt the GOW 1, 2, 3, and Justment download console. I purchase the greate red Xbox one S console on november 16. I have a friend that...
  9. I'm getting charged for something i did't ask for -_-

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm getting charged for something i did't ask for -_-: Ok, apparently 3 months ago it says i tried to pay for a subscription, (WHICH I DID NOT) and so its tried to charge me $20 worth. Ive only just started playing xbox again and i tried to redeem a 1...
  10. why did i get banned if i did't do nothing bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    why did i get banned if i did't do nothing bad: i don't know why i get banned i am a good player i did nothing wrong and if you don't find a solutio i will have to go one the ps4 6ddf476f-0796-448e-a23e-f0c003dd5e40