Didn't recieve my purchase for 1000 vbucks on fortnite

Discus and support Didn't recieve my purchase for 1000 vbucks on fortnite in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I was trying to contact epic games about my purchase for a while now but I did not receive a clear answer, I bought Vbucks from the Microsoft store and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GabrielNunez1, Nov 4, 2018.

1. Didn't recieve my purchase for 1000 vbucks on fortnite

I was trying to contact epic games about my purchase for a while now but I did not receive a clear answer, I bought Vbucks from the Microsoft store and my Xbox account is linked with my PC account but I did not receive the Vbucks. Is there a way to contact
    epic games to show proof of my purchase so that I can get help with receiving it? I do not have fortnite on an Xbox so I do not know if I need to have fortnite on the Xbox for the purchase to transfer.

:)

GabrielNunez1, Nov 4, 2018
  2. Fortnite

I bought vbucks from the Microsoft store on my pc. I play fortnite on pc. I know why i did not get the vbucks it because my fortnite account is not linked with my Xbox account but could I get a code to redeem my 1000 vbucks since did spend money on them.

Thank you,

AntonioVolkanoski, Nov 4, 2018
  3. xLegxzy17
    xLegxzy17 Guest
    My v-bucks dont appear

what can i do if i got 1000 vbucks and when i out fortnite, an advisement appear saying something about an error in my purspache

xLegxzy17, Nov 4, 2018
  4. XBF Ezra G
    XBF Ezra G Guest

Hi Gabriel,

Thanks for your post. It seems like there's an issue with receiving v-bucks, to troubleshoot this try removing and redownloading your profile here's a guide:

How to add or remove a Microsoft account on Xbox One
    If you'd like to contact Epic Games, try checking out their support page for contact information:

Epic Games Support

Let us know how this goes, thanks again.

XBF Ezra G, Nov 4, 2018
  5. Chlochlo8361
    Chlochlo8361 Guest
    So I also accidently bought too many V-Bucks because the first time is said error so I did it again and still got an error message and got charged, but NO V-BUCKS...…....I'm stressing out because it was a lot of money. I tried what Gabriel said to do and
    still nothing. Then I realized fortnite says this when I open it ""unable to verify purchase with Xbox Live services; purchased content may be temporarily unavailable. Xbox Live Error Code: 0x081901F7" So hopefully I will get the V-Bucks when it's fixed?

Chlochlo8361, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: