Didnt received Halo Wars Definitive edition redeem code

Discus and support Didnt received Halo Wars Definitive edition redeem code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased Halo Wars 2 definitive preorder on december 5th and I still havent received the Halo Wars code. b0a04e1c-4989-4567-8dde-c44ea43df90c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MaXi RgL, Dec 25, 2016.

1. MaXi RgL
    MaXi RgL Guest

I purchased Halo Wars 2 definitive preorder on december 5th and I still havent received the Halo Wars code.

:)

MaXi RgL, Dec 25, 2016
  2. Halo Wars: Definitive Edition code disappeared

Hello,

I pre-ordered Halo Wars: Ultimate Edition and I received a code for Halo Wars: Definitive Edition in my inbox on my Xbox One. However, before I had the chance to redeem the code for Halo Wars: Definitive Edition it disappeared from my inbox. Can you please
    resend the code or supply me with a different code if that's not possible?

Thanks!

The Life Cure, Dec 25, 2016
  3. Saint Grevis
    Saint Grevis Guest
    never got my HWDE code for my HW2UE preorder

My Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition - Pre-Order didnt give me my halo wars definitive edition code

Saint Grevis, Dec 25, 2016
  4. Misses Quinzel Win User

Add me to the many who preordered the HW 2 $80 version and thought I'd get the code right away

Hey, Firehopper!

Sorry to see any confusion and frustrations around this, however the description of

Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition pre-order page
    clearly states that it will take 7-10 days before you receive your code.

*Pre-order the Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition and receive Halo Wars: Definitive Edition. The codes for Halo Wars: Definitive Edition will be delivered to your Xbox message center in 7-10 days from pre-order, beginning December 20, 2016. Redeem your code on
    Xbox One, Xbox.com or the Xbox App on Windows 10. For more information on how to redeem codes, visit Xbox.com/howtoredeem-console.
    If it hits day 11 and you still do not have your Halo Wars Definitive Edition code, please post up a new thread detailing your purchase date so that we can dig into this further. Thanks for understanding!
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Halo Wars Definitive Edition

Hey there!

As mentioned in the store description for
    Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition
    , the code for Halo Wars: Definitive Edition will deliver within 7-10 days. If you do not receive a code after waiting more than 10 days, please be sure to post up a new thread.

Pre-order the Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition and receive Halo Wars: Definitive Edition. The codes for Halo Wars: Definitive Edition will be delivered to your Xbox message center in 7-10 days from pre-order, beginning December 20, 2016.
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Halo Wars Definitive Edition

Hey there!

As mentioned in the store description for
    Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition
    , the code for Halo Wars: Definitive Edition will deliver within 7-10 days. If you do not receive a code after waiting more than 10 days, please be sure to post up a new thread.

Pre-order the Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition and receive Halo Wars: Definitive Edition. The codes for Halo Wars: Definitive Edition will be delivered to your Xbox message center in 7-10 days from pre-order, beginning December 20, 2016.
  7. MRizkBV Win User

I still haven't received my Halo Wars Definitive Edition code.

Halo Wars Definitive Edition is only available for those who pre-ordered Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition, not the standard edition.

If you did order the Ultimate Edition and still haven't received you code, can please head to this link and check if the game is available for download? https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/halo-wars-definitive-edition/c1lmknh1s8rv

You can also try to search for Halo Wars Definitive Edition on the your Xbox One under the Ready to Install list (My Apps & Games).
  8. Miss Bijoux Win User

need halo wars code, preorder on amazon 28 august 2016

Hey there -

Did you preorder a physical copy of Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition or digital copy? If it's a physical copy, your code for the Halo Wars: Definitive Edition will be in the box for Halo Wars 2. If you preordered a digital copy, you'll get a code for the Halo
    Wars DE copy to your Xbox Live message center 7-10 days after redeeming your code.

Keep us posted!
Thema:

1. Didnt received Halo Wars Definitive edition redeem code - Similar Threads - Didnt received Halo

2. My reward didnt go through is there a way to get my points back

in XBoX on Windows
    My reward didnt go through is there a way to get my points back: Can I get my points back because it took my points 79f8f05b-a497-4df4-b051-6c390962c4f8
  3. Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history

in XBoX on Windows
    Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history: Minecraft cape dosen't appear iam using java version of the game but it shows in order history 238572d1-6d0b-4812-80b1-692abcbe9e47
  4. What do I do if a game was refunded and I didnt know

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I do if a game was refunded and I didnt know: I was playing GTA V Online then it said I don’t own it so when i want to go see what happened it says that the game was refunded. I got my money back but since it was at discount at the time i...
  5. Why didnt my reward redeem

in XBoX on Windows
    Why didnt my reward redeem: So i redeemed some coins for minecraft but i didnt get anything i did this before and it 31d76c9c-5211-4367-a594-f2d0360c8854
  6. I purchased v-bucks but didnt get the full 1000 only 200 ?

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased v-bucks but didnt get the full 1000 only 200 ?: I didnt get all my v-bucks i just brought I purchased 1000 and only got 200? 53aa40da-bbd9-45a9-9c89-dd667afa2101
  7. hello, almost a month ago my refund request was approved but still didnt receive the money...

in XBoX on Windows
    hello, almost a month ago my refund request was approved but still didnt receive the money...: Auftragsnummer: [mod removed] Nummer der Serviceanforderung: [mod removed] 208f9cc6-7947-41c7-9840-dd88291314f9
  8. Today i just bought 100 robux with my 1500 points and i checked in my account i didnt see...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Today i just bought 100 robux with my 1500 points and i checked in my account i didnt see...: basically just bought robux with the 1500 points from Microsoft rewards and I checked my account and I didn't get the robux even though they didn't ask for username because I already have alot of...
  9. Hello i redeemed a Fortnite in game item but i didnt receive it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i redeemed a Fortnite in game item but i didnt receive it: Hello i redeemed a Fortnite in game item but i didnt receive it, i linked my xbox account to my epic games account but when i logged in i didnt receive the items and i used the code can you help...
  10. Minecraft didnt receive Vanilla cape

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft didnt receive Vanilla cape: Good day! So i didnt receive Vanilla cape on both Java and Bedrock editions I Migrated my account in 2021 and now its end of 2023 Thank you. 447cef31-a206-4a81-8023-88917efbd2f4