Didnt receive my Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Bonus Code

Discus and support Didnt receive my Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Bonus Code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I placed a pre order for the Ultimate edition of red dead redemption 2 and never received my code for 2 million dollars in GTA Online. I have already... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Zephalegend11, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Didnt receive my Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Bonus Code

I placed a pre order for the Ultimate edition of red dead redemption 2 and never received my code for 2 million dollars in GTA Online. I have already contacted support prior to this post and the reference i will post below.

[Mod Removed - Personal Information]

:)

Zephalegend11, Dec 29, 2018
  2. ClearDeku1021 Win User

OFFICIAL Red Dead Redemtion 2 Pre-Order Thread

I have not received my pre order bonus code for pre odering red dead redemption 2 and does that code also entail the money for gta 5.
  3. H3adshak3r Win User

Red Dead Redemption 2 DLC Problem

I checked this for my and my brothers account and that is the result. Looks a little bit strange or? On My Account the Ultimate Edition is listed twice. I think this is not correct and on my brothers account ultimate edition is missing. Pre-Order Bonus is
    correct, because i have it bought and my brother not.

My Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (War Horse)

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (Treasure Map)

Brothers Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

4. H3adshak3r Win User

Red Dead Redemption 2 DLC Problem

Each profile can set ONE console at a time as their home console and any other profile on that console can then play that profiles digital games and use its subscriptions without the profile with the
    ownership of the games and subscriptions being signed in at the same time.
    Good to know, but if i got my own console and this new console to my home console then this did not work anymore on the old console right?

So i set the console to my home console on my account to an now it works - he has all the Content of the game, but i think this is not the solution for the initial Problem, because he bought and installed a seperate copy of the full
    game (Ultimate Edition) and so it should work without my account set to home console so that i share my game data with him.

And that is the real Problem which should be solved. So i checked what is installed on the console under his profile and compared it to my profile:

His installed game files:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre Order Bonus War Horse

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre Order Bonus War Treausre Map

My installed game files:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre Order Bonus War Horse

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre Order Bonus War Treausre Map

So we both have installed exactly the same game files, but if is only logged in, Nothing of the Special and ultimate edtion either the pre order Bonus stuff is loaded and accessible in the game. And that ist no correct. So what's the
    Problem?
  5. LegendDolby1986 Win User

it can take up to two weeks to show.
  6. denis97g Win User

hopeully a member of support can help you in this forums.
Thema:

1. Didnt receive my Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Bonus Code - Similar Threads - Didnt receive Red

2. My reward didnt go through is there a way to get my points back

in XBoX on Windows
    My reward didnt go through is there a way to get my points back: Can I get my points back because it took my points 79f8f05b-a497-4df4-b051-6c390962c4f8
  3. Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history

in XBoX on Windows
    Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history: Minecraft cape dosen't appear iam using java version of the game but it shows in order history 238572d1-6d0b-4812-80b1-692abcbe9e47
  4. What do I do if a game was refunded and I didnt know

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I do if a game was refunded and I didnt know: I was playing GTA V Online then it said I don’t own it so when i want to go see what happened it says that the game was refunded. I got my money back but since it was at discount at the time i...
  5. Why didnt my reward redeem

in XBoX on Windows
    Why didnt my reward redeem: So i redeemed some coins for minecraft but i didnt get anything i did this before and it 31d76c9c-5211-4367-a594-f2d0360c8854
  6. I purchased v-bucks but didnt get the full 1000 only 200 ?

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased v-bucks but didnt get the full 1000 only 200 ?: I didnt get all my v-bucks i just brought I purchased 1000 and only got 200? 53aa40da-bbd9-45a9-9c89-dd667afa2101
  7. hello, almost a month ago my refund request was approved but still didnt receive the money...

in XBoX on Windows
    hello, almost a month ago my refund request was approved but still didnt receive the money...: Auftragsnummer: [mod removed] Nummer der Serviceanforderung: [mod removed] 208f9cc6-7947-41c7-9840-dd88291314f9
  8. Today i just bought 100 robux with my 1500 points and i checked in my account i didnt see...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Today i just bought 100 robux with my 1500 points and i checked in my account i didnt see...: basically just bought robux with the 1500 points from Microsoft rewards and I checked my account and I didn't get the robux even though they didn't ask for username because I already have alot of...
  9. Hello i redeemed a Fortnite in game item but i didnt receive it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i redeemed a Fortnite in game item but i didnt receive it: Hello i redeemed a Fortnite in game item but i didnt receive it, i linked my xbox account to my epic games account but when i logged in i didnt receive the items and i used the code can you help...
  10. Minecraft didnt receive Vanilla cape

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft didnt receive Vanilla cape: Good day! So i didnt receive Vanilla cape on both Java and Bedrock editions I Migrated my account in 2021 and now its end of 2023 Thank you. 447cef31-a206-4a81-8023-88917efbd2f4