Didn't receive my home xbox switches after waiting a year?

Discus and support Didn't receive my home xbox switches after waiting a year? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have waited a full year now for new home xbox switches, which I need since I upgraded to a new xbox series S. I was supposed to be able to change it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Charles Lund, Dec 26, 2023.

1. Charles Lund
    Charles Lund Guest

I have waited a full year now for new home xbox switches, which I need since I upgraded to a new xbox series S. I was supposed to be able to change it again sometime in November 2023, but can't. How do I switch it now?

:)

Charles Lund, Dec 26, 2023
  2. Charles Lund Win User

I was sure that I'd have at least one available. Is there no other way to switch it to my new console?
  3. ngocphi Win User

It would be 1year from the date of the first of the 5 changes will you get one

You have to wait for all 5 to pass 1year before you get all 5 back

If you make a change. It will tell you when the next date is if it is because you only have 1/5 that would be normal as you have to wait for all 5 to pass you only need one per change

Its not something you should be doing in a short time
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

COMPARTILHAMENTO DE CONTA [Translation-ACCOUNT SHARING]

Customer support cannot offer additional switches. If your console shows you’ve made five home Xbox switches for the year and after contacting support you are deemed not eligible to receive an exception that's it. Just wait through the remaining
    time to use home sharing again.
  5. FreakRoach Win User

My home Xbox

Does your account now say that you've to wait till June? And what survey are you mentioning here?

I'll suggest wait for a day and try it on 26th. I hope you're not sharing your password with someone else, and after you switched home on your console, they didn't happen to switch back the home to their console?

Or if your console shows you’ve made five home Xbox switches for the year and you need assistance, select Help when you see
    the message, Can’t make this your home Xbox. You may be eligible to receive an exception.
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

Game Sharing (Xbox)

You get to switch your home Xbox 5 times in a year. After that you have to wait for the first switch to timeout at its one year mark.
Thema:

1. Didn't receive my home xbox switches after waiting a year? - Similar Threads - Didn't receive home

2. I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87

in XboX Insiders
    I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87: I didn't receive the Xbox, live gold badge. for tcb87 for my profile. submitted by /u/Beginning_Canary_160 [link] [comments]
  3. Didn't receive 5,000 reward points after my first purchase?

in XboX Insiders
    Didn't receive 5,000 reward points after my first purchase?: I got the mastercard, spent a $11, and It gave me 55 points for that which is the regular amount but it didn't give me 5,000 points for making my first purchase...? I called Barclays Support and...
  4. Didn't receive cape after migration (Minecraft)

in XBoX on Windows
    Didn't receive cape after migration (Minecraft): I know its been... forever but I would still like the migrator cape in which I should have received. I migrated my account in late 2021-early 2022 (?) and still haven't received my cape. I've...
  5. Why I didn't receive a message in my mail

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why I didn't receive a message in my mail: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** (mod removed) 6438e200-569d-432d-a92f-80371b4d9fd6
  6. So my account was charged for a game I didn't receive try contacting Xbox technical support...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So my account was charged for a game I didn't receive try contacting Xbox technical support...: So my account was charged for a game I didn't receive I tried contacting technical support but no help can anyone assist please b29c4129-716d-4f85-afaa-780a3d713171
  7. Xbox sent a notification to parent/family organizer (which is me) but I didn't receive any...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox sent a notification to parent/family organizer (which is me) but I didn't receive any...: The microsoft family application is useless - such a disjointed offering across all microsoft services. Expect this from an amateur company not a world leader in technology., Moved from Microsoft...
  8. I refunded the game but I didn't receive the money.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I refunded the game but I didn't receive the money.: Hello I refunded the game but I didn't receive the money. I bought the game on November 26, and then I realized that the account was wrong and I started a refund request. The request was approved,...
  9. I didn't receive my money back. Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I didn't receive my money back. Refund: I didn't receive my money back. Refund I bought lord of the fallen few weeks ago and I make a refund and was accepted but I didn't receive my money back. I need the money right now because I need...
  10. Why didn't I receive the Vanilla Cape in Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why didn't I receive the Vanilla Cape in Minecraft?: I bought minecraft java and bedrock a while ago and I am pretty sure before June six(the minecraft vanilla cape date). I still haven't recieved it. Could you possibly let me know when I bought...