Didn’t receive item from a code for Minecraft Bedrock

Discus and support Didn’t receive item from a code for Minecraft Bedrock in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, I redeemed the code for an item called Sapphire Adventure Cloak, and I havent recieved it on Minecraft Bedrock at all... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GoldenPrimvally, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Didn’t receive item from a code for Minecraft Bedrock

Hey, I redeemed the code for an item called Sapphire Adventure Cloak, and I havent recieved it on Minecraft Bedrock at all

:)

GoldenPrimvally, Sep 21, 2020
  2. Ben4724 Win User

if i got the minecraft java redeem code and i redeemed it will i get bedrock for free or i need to buy the redeem code of the java & bedrock ???

Hi! My name is Ben a fellow member here in the community, not a Microsoft employee. Hope you are doing well!

If you own the game already or long time ago, based from the Minecraft update you will also receive the other version of the game which is Bedrock if it is the Java edition you owned.

Here is the information from the website in case you haven't redeemed your code yet: I HAVE A MINECRAFT: JAVA EDITION OR MINECRAFT: BEDROCK EDITION CODE OR GIFT CARD TO REDEEM. HOW DO THESE WORK AFTER THE CHANGE?

The redemption process is the same. Simply head to redeem.microsoft.com and enter the code. Now, however, you’ll receive both versions of the game – not just the one you have a code for.

To clarify, if you have a card or code for Java Edition you can still redeem it and you will get both Java and Bedrock.

However, note that while you can redeem a Java Edition code from your account profile, a Bedrock Edition code will require you to head to redeem.microsoft.com.

You may also refer to this Minecraft page for more details about the recent changes https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/66...

I hope the information helps somehow. Feel free to post back in the community if you have other questions and we will try out best to help.

Kind regards,

Ben
  3. HeyIm7MoODy Win User

Minecraft launcher error

It worked . But i got another problem. I tried to download minecraft bedrock edition . But it stuck on “Waiting for install” i waited 3 hours but it didn’t install
  4. Elias Abou Win User

if i got the minecraft java redeem code and i redeemed it will i get bedrock for free or i need to buy the redeem code of the java & bedrock ???

Thanks alot Ben and im doing well but i meant if i want to get a minecraft java redeem code will i get minecraft bedrock also cuz Im thinking about buying minecraft java redeem code and because minecraft did the java & bedrock edition together that means that i will get minecraft bedrock too

Am I right???
  5. Ben4724 Win User

I haven't actually tried it since I both have Minecraft Java and Bedrock now, but based on the Minecraft page itself, if you redeem a Java edition for PC code you should receive the bedrock edition of the game as well.

But to be sure, you may also submit a ticket via Minecraft support page at https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request/new... to clarify before you buy a code. You can actually decide to buy the Bedrock & Java edition instead since it is 2 in 1 game now but if you prefer the code, might as well to try submitting a ticket to Minecraft to be sure before buying it.
  6. bjbj1091 Win User

Can't redeem minecraft java edition

I also also have the same problem, but I'm not sure if I have the right PC bedrock version because I'm not sure if the minecraft bedrock from the microsoft store is different from the minecraft bedrock that I have on the minecraft launcher
Thema:

Didn’t receive item from a code for Minecraft Bedrock

1. Didn’t receive item from a code for Minecraft Bedrock - Similar Threads - Didn’t receive item

2. Didn’t get my reward.

in XBoX on Windows
    Didn’t get my reward.: I was on my Xbox redeeming an item then I put the verification code that I got sent and I never received anything. I don’t know if I have to wait for a couple of days but I just wanna say I never...
  3. Why Didn’t I get a conformation email for a purchase I made?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Didn’t I get a conformation email for a purchase I made?: I tried to purchase an xbox controller on the Microsoft website, saw that I got charged for it, but never received a conformation email for it. I tried calling customer support and after 2 hours...
  4. I didn’t get my money from a gift card how do I get it?

in XBoX on Windows
    I didn’t get my money from a gift card how do I get it?: I bought a 25$ Xbox gift card and when I redeemed it I never got my money and I have done everything and it never showed up in my account and I need to buy this game please help....
  5. I didn’t receive my Xbox X

in XBoX on Windows
    I didn’t receive my Xbox X: I bought Xbox X 21 November and I paid extra $9.99 for express delivery 23 November. I talked some of your employee 23 November and they told me I will definitely receive my package but today is...
  6. Why didn’t I receive a code with the Fortnite transformers pack?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why didn’t I receive a code with the Fortnite transformers pack?: Hello, I received the fortnite transformers pack and didn’t get a code The piece of paper is there but on the back where there’s normally a code, wasn’t there Where’s my code, very disappointed...
  7. I buyed Call of duty Mw (points) i writed in redeem and didn’t received in the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I buyed Call of duty Mw (points) i writed in redeem and didn’t received in the game: How it’s work when you buying a points on the game , i writed everything right in redeem space , it was show its okey i got them , but them i turning the game on.And looking in points i didn’t got...
  8. I bought Minecraft: Deluxe Edition on my Nintendo switch and didn’t receive any of the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Minecraft: Deluxe Edition on my Nintendo switch and didn’t receive any of the...: I am signed in on the same account I used to make the purchase, and have my Microsoft account ready to be linked. I’ll be rather disappointed if I’ve just paid an extra ten dollars for absolutely...
  9. I bought in game currency on Xbox but didn’t receive the in game currency

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought in game currency on Xbox but didn’t receive the in game currency: I bought gems for my smite game, it took my Money but didn’t give me the gems in the game 7186dc47-324b-4c99-a1be-85fbf8502849
  10. I purchased a shark card from the Microsoft store, but didn’t receive the money

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased a shark card from the Microsoft store, but didn’t receive the money: I purchased a shark card from the Microsoft store but never received the money? I play on next gen e1ea5080-73b9-44dc-9433-3a2f444f55f8