Didnt receive credit from Xbox live Reward Program

Discus and support Didnt receive credit from Xbox live Reward Program in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I preordered 3 games to earn 15,000 points through xbox rewards Gears of war 4, Tom clancy wildlands , and Gears of war 4 never received also 10,000 as... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by KoRnFrEaK4LiFe, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Didnt receive credit from Xbox live Reward Program

I preordered 3 games to earn 15,000 points through xbox rewards Gears of war 4, Tom clancy wildlands , and Gears of war 4 never received also 10,000 as a bonus for preordering gears of war 4 this is the first time I've had a problem and hopefully the last
    time

:)

KoRnFrEaK4LiFe, Oct 17, 2016
  2. Steev84
    Steev84 Guest
    Did you get your freebies from Xbox Live Rewards 5yr celebration?

I never get shit for being in the rewards program. I've been downloading a lot of digital games for Xbox One and haven't received any credits. Xbox rewards is garbage.

Steev84, Oct 17, 2016
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Xbox Rewards No Reward for Preorder

There were no Xbox Rewards offers to receive 6,000 credits for Destiny 2. That was an offer from the Microsoft Rewards program. Preorders did not count towards that offer.

Smwutches, Oct 17, 2016
  4. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

It's not fare

The Xbox Live Reward program only rewards users for making purchases, and when they make purchases it takes at least 1 cycle to receive rewards. If your friend only joined yesterday he was not rewarded from the Xbox Live Program. He could have received it
    from the Microsoft/Bing Reward program (separate) or from Sales/Promotions (separate).
  5. Smwutches Win User

Still haven't gotten my rewards points for Recore or Gears of war 4

For help with the Rewards program, you'll want to post in the Rewards program forum. There were no offers to receive credits for preordering Recore digitally. If you preordered it as a physical disc from microsoftstore.com and did not receive the credits,
    Rewards support will have to look into it.

Gears credits would depend on when you preordered it and if it was preordered digitally or physically.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Please help!!!!! Member since 05/07/2017

There are no offers in the Xbox Rewards Program for earning credits for using Bing. If you're referring to the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page.

If you are referring to the Xbox Rewards Program, are there any specific offers you're looking for credits from? In order to receive credits, your purchases either have to be eligible for a specific offer on the site at the time, or you need at least 1 star
    level in order to receive VIP rebates.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

100,000G Rewards?

Hello ELECTRZx,

As of September 2014, when we changed from MyAchievements to MyVIP for Rewarding, gamerscore does not have any effect on Rewarding. Furthermore, there is no 300 Credits for $10 offer from our program. This forum is only for Xbox Live Rewards program issues.
    300 Rewards Credits in our program is $.3 USD.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Missing Points

For help with the Rewards program, it's best to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions forum.

There were no offers to receive 15,000 credits just for purchasing those games digitally. There was an offer to receive 15,000 credits if you preordered them as physical discs from microsoftstore.com
Thema:

Didnt receive credit from Xbox live Reward Program

1. Didnt receive credit from Xbox live Reward Program - Similar Threads - Didnt receive credit

2. My reward didnt go through is there a way to get my points back

in XBoX on Windows
    My reward didnt go through is there a way to get my points back: Can I get my points back because it took my points 79f8f05b-a497-4df4-b051-6c390962c4f8
  3. Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history

in XBoX on Windows
    Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history: Minecraft cape dosen't appear iam using java version of the game but it shows in order history 238572d1-6d0b-4812-80b1-692abcbe9e47
  4. What do I do if a game was refunded and I didnt know

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I do if a game was refunded and I didnt know: I was playing GTA V Online then it said I don’t own it so when i want to go see what happened it says that the game was refunded. I got my money back but since it was at discount at the time i...
  5. Why didnt my reward redeem

in XBoX on Windows
    Why didnt my reward redeem: So i redeemed some coins for minecraft but i didnt get anything i did this before and it 31d76c9c-5211-4367-a594-f2d0360c8854
  6. I purchased v-bucks but didnt get the full 1000 only 200 ?

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased v-bucks but didnt get the full 1000 only 200 ?: I didnt get all my v-bucks i just brought I purchased 1000 and only got 200? 53aa40da-bbd9-45a9-9c89-dd667afa2101
  7. hello, almost a month ago my refund request was approved but still didnt receive the money...

in XBoX on Windows
    hello, almost a month ago my refund request was approved but still didnt receive the money...: Auftragsnummer: [mod removed] Nummer der Serviceanforderung: [mod removed] 208f9cc6-7947-41c7-9840-dd88291314f9
  8. Today i just bought 100 robux with my 1500 points and i checked in my account i didnt see...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Today i just bought 100 robux with my 1500 points and i checked in my account i didnt see...: basically just bought robux with the 1500 points from Microsoft rewards and I checked my account and I didn't get the robux even though they didn't ask for username because I already have alot of...
  9. Hello i redeemed a Fortnite in game item but i didnt receive it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i redeemed a Fortnite in game item but i didnt receive it: Hello i redeemed a Fortnite in game item but i didnt receive it, i linked my xbox account to my epic games account but when i logged in i didnt receive the items and i used the code can you help...
  10. Minecraft didnt receive Vanilla cape

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft didnt receive Vanilla cape: Good day! So i didnt receive Vanilla cape on both Java and Bedrock editions I Migrated my account in 2021 and now its end of 2023 Thank you. 447cef31-a206-4a81-8023-88917efbd2f4