Didn't receive codes for Alan Wake DLC "the Signal" " the Writer"

Discus and support Didn't receive codes for Alan Wake DLC "the Signal" " the Writer" in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I've chatted with support about this and they refereed me here. I've preordered Quantum Break, I got the Alan wake code but none of the DLC.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by tsy08, May 14, 2016.

1. tsy08
    tsy08 Guest

Hello,

I've chatted with support about this and they refereed me here.

I've preordered Quantum Break, I got the Alan wake code but none of the DLC.

I'm in Xbox Live Israel Shop.

thanks

:)

tsy08, May 14, 2016
  2. Miramirajane
    Miramirajane Guest
    I received one code from quantum break preorder

Hi WAKEUPMYINRDRGN,

The codes for Quantum Break on Windows 10, Alan Wake game, The Writer DLC and The Signal DLC will be sent within 7 to 10 days after launch.

Players who pre-ordered Quantum Break will receive the following via their message center:

•Alan Wake’s American Nightmare (Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible version)

•Alan Wake (Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible version)

•Alan Wake : The Writer DLC (for Alan Wake on Xbox 360)

•Alan Wake : The Signal DLC (for Alan Wake on Xbox 360)

•Quantum Break on Windows 10

Miramirajane, May 14, 2016
  3. Miramirajane
    Miramirajane Guest
    Missing Quantum Break Preorders

Hi AceHack00,

The codes for Quantum Break on Windows 10, Alan Wake game, The Writer DLC and The Signal DLC will be sent within 7 to 10 days after launch.

Players who pre-ordered Quantum Break will receive the following via their message center:

Miramirajane, May 14, 2016
  4. BBIAJ
    BBIAJ Guest

I didn't receive codes for the DLC either, but I think if you check on Xbox.com, both The Writer, and The Signal, are now free to download for all.

BBIAJ, May 14, 2016
  5. tsy08
    tsy08 Guest
    They don't show up in my local Xbox store..

tsy08, May 15, 2016
  6. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Hey tsy08,

Unfortunately this content is not available in Israel, which is why it wont show up in your local Xbox marketplace. Since this is the case, we're unable to assist further as you would need to be located in a region this content is available in to download.

Apologies for any frustration this may have caused. Thanks for posting!

Mister Beep, Nov 3, 2018
  7. Miramirajane Win User

Did not receive Quantum Break PreOrder Codes

Guys,

8. Miramirajane Win User

Pre-ordered Quantum Break, but still no codes.

Hi Soulidium 86,

9. Miramirajane Win User

Missing Quantum Break Preorders

Hi AceHack00,

10. Miramirajane Win User

I received one code from quantum break preorder

Hi WAKEUPMYINRDRGN,

11. Miramirajane Win User

Codes for games

Hi ImmoOrrtal,

For missing or deleted codes, the forum support team will assist you. Wait for their reply on this thread.
Thema:

1. Didn't receive codes for Alan Wake DLC "the Signal" " the Writer" - Similar Threads - Didn't receive codes

2. I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87

in XboX Insiders
    I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87: I didn't receive the Xbox, live gold badge. for tcb87 for my profile. submitted by /u/Beginning_Canary_160 [link] [comments]
  3. Didn't receive 5,000 reward points after my first purchase?

in XboX Insiders
    Didn't receive 5,000 reward points after my first purchase?: I got the mastercard, spent a $11, and It gave me 55 points for that which is the regular amount but it didn't give me 5,000 points for making my first purchase...? I called Barclays Support and...
  4. Didn't receive cape after migration (Minecraft)

in XBoX on Windows
    Didn't receive cape after migration (Minecraft): I know its been... forever but I would still like the migrator cape in which I should have received. I migrated my account in late 2021-early 2022 (?) and still haven't received my cape. I've...
  5. Why I didn't receive a message in my mail

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why I didn't receive a message in my mail: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** (mod removed) 6438e200-569d-432d-a92f-80371b4d9fd6
  6. So my account was charged for a game I didn't receive try contacting Xbox technical support...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So my account was charged for a game I didn't receive try contacting Xbox technical support...: So my account was charged for a game I didn't receive I tried contacting technical support but no help can anyone assist please b29c4129-716d-4f85-afaa-780a3d713171
  7. Didn't receive my home xbox switches after waiting a year?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn't receive my home xbox switches after waiting a year?: I have waited a full year now for new home xbox switches, which I need since I upgraded to a new xbox series S. I was supposed to be able to change it again sometime in November 2023, but can't....
  8. Xbox sent a notification to parent/family organizer (which is me) but I didn't receive any...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox sent a notification to parent/family organizer (which is me) but I didn't receive any...: The microsoft family application is useless - such a disjointed offering across all microsoft services. Expect this from an amateur company not a world leader in technology., Moved from Microsoft...
  9. I refunded the game but I didn't receive the money.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I refunded the game but I didn't receive the money.: Hello I refunded the game but I didn't receive the money. I bought the game on November 26, and then I realized that the account was wrong and I started a refund request. The request was approved,...
  10. I didn't receive my money back. Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I didn't receive my money back. Refund: I didn't receive my money back. Refund I bought lord of the fallen few weeks ago and I make a refund and was accepted but I didn't receive my money back. I need the money right now because I need...