Didnt receive a game code.

Discus and support Didnt receive a game code. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Weeks ago we registered our email and code on "name your game" page and didnt recive any code. Could you plese check a look.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DanyMan16, Nov 24, 2016.

1. DanyMan16
    DanyMan16 Guest

Weeks ago we registered our email and code on "name your game" page and didnt recive any code. Could you plese check a look.

:)

DanyMan16, Nov 24, 2016
  2. Didnt receive Code

All my friends received the code...almost at lvl 70 ...Didnt receive a game code. :( what will happen if i dont get the code ...no more leveling up????

metalslug9000, Nov 24, 2016
  3. medium bloke
    medium bloke Guest
    Didnt receive Code

I assume you're talking about Halo 4 Specialization code?

-

You should refer to this forum post for the information your require.

-

forums.xbox.com/.../2038404.aspx

medium bloke, Nov 24, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Nov 24, 2016
  5. Smwutches Win User

6. medium bloke Win User

Didnt receive Code

I assume you're talking about Halo 4 Specialization code?

-

You should refer to this forum post for the information your require.

-

forums.xbox.com/.../2038404.aspx
  7. SiCalvert Win User

Didnt receive code

I purchased on the US Microsoft Store site on June 15 and still have not received the free three months either. Terms and conditions said 10 business days until I receive the code. It has been well over this. I have contacted various customer service
    reps with always being told they cannot help me and sending me to different reps. I even contacted via Twitter for help. No resolution yet.
  8. MAY0R-4A563F26-76C2- Win User

Didn't receive Hand of Kul summer of arcade reward...

i didnt receive my code and i bought the 2 games the day they came out
  9. THE69STYLES Win User

No Fallout 3 code for Preorder of Fallout 4

i didnt received my fallout 3 code
Thema:

1. Didnt receive a game code. - Similar Threads - Didnt receive game

2. My reward didnt go through is there a way to get my points back

in XBoX on Windows
    My reward didnt go through is there a way to get my points back: Can I get my points back because it took my points 79f8f05b-a497-4df4-b051-6c390962c4f8
  3. Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history

in XBoX on Windows
    Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history: Minecraft cape dosen't appear iam using java version of the game but it shows in order history 238572d1-6d0b-4812-80b1-692abcbe9e47
  4. What do I do if a game was refunded and I didnt know

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I do if a game was refunded and I didnt know: I was playing GTA V Online then it said I don’t own it so when i want to go see what happened it says that the game was refunded. I got my money back but since it was at discount at the time i...
  5. Why didnt my reward redeem

in XBoX on Windows
    Why didnt my reward redeem: So i redeemed some coins for minecraft but i didnt get anything i did this before and it 31d76c9c-5211-4367-a594-f2d0360c8854
  6. I purchased v-bucks but didnt get the full 1000 only 200 ?

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased v-bucks but didnt get the full 1000 only 200 ?: I didnt get all my v-bucks i just brought I purchased 1000 and only got 200? 53aa40da-bbd9-45a9-9c89-dd667afa2101
  7. hello, almost a month ago my refund request was approved but still didnt receive the money...

in XBoX on Windows
    hello, almost a month ago my refund request was approved but still didnt receive the money...: Auftragsnummer: [mod removed] Nummer der Serviceanforderung: [mod removed] 208f9cc6-7947-41c7-9840-dd88291314f9
  8. Today i just bought 100 robux with my 1500 points and i checked in my account i didnt see...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Today i just bought 100 robux with my 1500 points and i checked in my account i didnt see...: basically just bought robux with the 1500 points from Microsoft rewards and I checked my account and I didn't get the robux even though they didn't ask for username because I already have alot of...
  9. Hello i redeemed a Fortnite in game item but i didnt receive it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i redeemed a Fortnite in game item but i didnt receive it: Hello i redeemed a Fortnite in game item but i didnt receive it, i linked my xbox account to my epic games account but when i logged in i didnt receive the items and i used the code can you help...
  10. Minecraft didnt receive Vanilla cape

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft didnt receive Vanilla cape: Good day! So i didnt receive Vanilla cape on both Java and Bedrock editions I Migrated my account in 2021 and now its end of 2023 Thank you. 447cef31-a206-4a81-8023-88917efbd2f4