Didn’t receive 700 minecoins from the starter collection in Minecraft.

Discus and support Didn’t receive 700 minecoins from the starter collection in Minecraft. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought The Minecraft Starter Collection on Windows 10 (from the microsoft store) on PC. I received all that was entailed in the description,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MorganMacDonald1, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Didn’t receive 700 minecoins from the starter collection in Minecraft.

I recently bought The Minecraft Starter Collection on Windows 10 (from the microsoft store) on PC. I received all that was entailed in the description, except for the 700 minecoins. I tried lots to fix this issue like uninstalling and reinstalling the
    game, logging in and out, and nothing seems to work. Please help.

:)

MorganMacDonald1, Jun 27, 2020
  2. Jayhab4real Win User

Try reaching out to the the developer:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
  3. PavelSinha Win User

I couldn't get the 700 minecoins from getting the minecraft starter collection.

Yes same problem here I bought "Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection" but wasn't credited with the "700 Minecoins".

Please fix this issue 'Microsoft Administrators' or
    e-Mail us a FREE "700 Minecoins" redeemable code
  4. PavelSinha Win User

Where is the code for the 700 minecoins Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection

Yes same problem here I bought "Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection" but wasn't credited with the "700 Minecoins".

Please fix this issue 'Microsoft Administrators' or e-Mail us a FREE "700 Minecoins" redeemable code.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Pack vs Master Collection

Hi Presentelaw,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to answer that.

If you already have purchased the Starter Collection, I wouldn't recommend purchasing the Master Collection as well. The difference between the two collections is that the Master Collection comes with 1000 Minecoins, while the Starter Collection comes with
    700 Minecoins. Besides the Minecoin difference, the Master Collection includes a few more Skin packs. On the

product page
    in the Microsoft Store, click on "Compare editions" next to "Overview" for an outlined view of the differences.

I hope this helps!
  6. RenataOstroverkh Win User

Where is the code for the 700 minecoins Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection

Please, someone, help me!

I'm at my wit's end trying to help my daughter with all things Minecraft. We just purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection (touché Microsoft - you've just hoodwinked us into purchasing the final of your triumvirate Java, Bedrock for mobile,
    AND Bedrock for Windows 10 so please take pity)

We're supposedly supposed to get 700 minecoins with our purchase of the Starter collection. HOWEVER...

When I click on the "700 Minecoins" on my MSFT purchase page (part of the bundle) and it takes me to a "700 Minecoins Page" and says "700 Minecoins is currently not available." Undaunted and hopeful, I still click "Redeem a Code" only to be brought to a
    page that says:

"Redeem your code or gift card" with an input box

It'll be added to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** (United States) (I x'd out my name)

I have no code. I have never seen a code. Where do I go now? What's next?

Please, someone, anyone guide me. Every experience with purchasing or downloading anything Minecraft (including mods, UGH!) for my daughter has been a nightmare. And I can't understand why.
Thema:

1. Didn’t receive 700 minecoins from the starter collection in Minecraft. - Similar Threads - Didn’t receive 700

2. Didn’t get my reward.

in XBoX on Windows
    Didn’t get my reward.: I was on my Xbox redeeming an item then I put the verification code that I got sent and I never received anything. I don’t know if I have to wait for a couple of days but I just wanna say I never...
  3. Why Didn’t I get a conformation email for a purchase I made?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Didn’t I get a conformation email for a purchase I made?: I tried to purchase an xbox controller on the Microsoft website, saw that I got charged for it, but never received a conformation email for it. I tried calling customer support and after 2 hours...
  4. I didn’t get my money from a gift card how do I get it?

in XBoX on Windows
    I didn’t get my money from a gift card how do I get it?: I bought a 25$ Xbox gift card and when I redeemed it I never got my money and I have done everything and it never showed up in my account and I need to buy this game please help....
  5. I didn’t receive my Xbox X

in XBoX on Windows
    I didn’t receive my Xbox X: I bought Xbox X 21 November and I paid extra $9.99 for express delivery 23 November. I talked some of your employee 23 November and they told me I will definitely receive my package but today is...
  6. Why didn’t I receive a code with the Fortnite transformers pack?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why didn’t I receive a code with the Fortnite transformers pack?: Hello, I received the fortnite transformers pack and didn’t get a code The piece of paper is there but on the back where there’s normally a code, wasn’t there Where’s my code, very disappointed...
  7. I buyed Call of duty Mw (points) i writed in redeem and didn’t received in the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I buyed Call of duty Mw (points) i writed in redeem and didn’t received in the game: How it’s work when you buying a points on the game , i writed everything right in redeem space , it was show its okey i got them , but them i turning the game on.And looking in points i didn’t got...
  8. I bought Minecraft: Deluxe Edition on my Nintendo switch and didn’t receive any of the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Minecraft: Deluxe Edition on my Nintendo switch and didn’t receive any of the...: I am signed in on the same account I used to make the purchase, and have my Microsoft account ready to be linked. I’ll be rather disappointed if I’ve just paid an extra ten dollars for absolutely...
  9. I bought in game currency on Xbox but didn’t receive the in game currency

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought in game currency on Xbox but didn’t receive the in game currency: I bought gems for my smite game, it took my Money but didn’t give me the gems in the game 7186dc47-324b-4c99-a1be-85fbf8502849
  10. I purchased a shark card from the Microsoft store, but didn’t receive the money

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased a shark card from the Microsoft store, but didn’t receive the money: I purchased a shark card from the Microsoft store but never received the money? I play on next gen e1ea5080-73b9-44dc-9433-3a2f444f55f8

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft collection never got my minecoins

2. how to get minecoins from starter pack

3. minecraft starter pack did not give me the coins

4. windows 10 minecraft where are my 700 coins,
  5. bought minecraft starter and didnt get minecoins,
  6. what to do if you dont get the 700 mine coins in minecraft,
  7. Code for 700 Minecoins,
  8. how do i get the 700 minecoins from the starter pack minecraft.,
  9. how to get my minecoins,
  10. how to access the windows 10 700 minecoins,
  11. where is the code for 700 minecoins,