Didn’t receive 3 month Xbox live gold email from January promotion

Discus and support Didn’t receive 3 month Xbox live gold email from January promotion in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I made a purchase during the promo period via PC on Xbox.com and still haven’t received a code for a bonus 3 month subscription to Xbox live gold.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Mooz0rs, Apr 9, 2018.

1. Mooz0rs
    Mooz0rs Guest

Hi, I made a purchase during the promo period via PC on Xbox.com and still haven’t received a code for a bonus 3 month subscription to Xbox live gold.

Below is the date and order number.

Can someone please look into this and assist ASAP?

Cheers.

[table][tr][td]1/22/2018[/td][td]5931545137[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

:)

Mooz0rs, Apr 9, 2018
  2. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest
    Xbox live 3 Month Promotion Never Received

Hey akafosboss! That promotion expired on January 31st unfortunately so you would not qualify to receive the second 3 months of Xbox Live Gold. Thanks!

Mister Cizl, Apr 9, 2018
  3. Endy96
    Endy96 Guest
    Xbox Live Gold 3 months plus another 3 montgs free

From 15th of January the promotion when you buy 3 months of gold membership and get 3 months of gold free is up. So I want to ask is this promotion region restricted? do I get 3 months free if I buy 3 month gold subscription? I live in Czech republic

Endy96, Apr 9, 2018
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey Mooz0rs! Please check your Xbox Live messages for more information. Thanks!

Mister Cizl, Apr 10, 2018
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey Mooz0rs! Please check your Xbox Live messages for more information. Thanks!
  6. Mister Cizl Win User

Xbox live 3 Month Promotion Never Received

Hey akafosboss! That promotion expired on January 31st unfortunately so you would not qualify to receive the second 3 months of Xbox Live Gold. Thanks!
  7. michaelarchi Win User

Missing 3 Month Xbox Live Gold for January PUBG Promotion? Check here!

I didn’t receive my 3 months either.

I purchased it on Xbox.com on January 23rd @ 9:55PM. I have a copy of my email as well.

Thanks for your help.
  8. Mister Cizl Win User

3 months free NOT applied

Hey PiNK CLaM DiiP! Unfortunately that promotion expired January 30th, to be eligible you would need to purchase the 3 month Xbox Live Gold before that time. Thanks!
  9. Ryno Jnr Win User

Not received Free 3 months Xbox Live Gold Promotion code

Hey there ! Thanks for reaching out to us.

In regards to this promotion of buying 3 months of Xbox Live Gold then receiving 3 months at a later date, were there any specific instructions in the terms of conditions for this offer? Do you recall a specific time frame on when you would receive these
    3 months of Xbox Live Gold?

Also, do you happen to recall the name of this promotion?

Be sure to keep us posted!
    that was the promo... Buy 3 months Xbox Live Gold then get 3 months extra for free... But i haven't received any codes... even after my subscription i bought expired last week!!
Thema:

1. Didn’t receive 3 month Xbox live gold email from January promotion - Similar Threads - Didn’t receive month

2. Didn’t get my reward.

in XBoX on Windows
    Didn’t get my reward.: I was on my Xbox redeeming an item then I put the verification code that I got sent and I never received anything. I don’t know if I have to wait for a couple of days but I just wanna say I never...
  3. Why Didn’t I get a conformation email for a purchase I made?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Didn’t I get a conformation email for a purchase I made?: I tried to purchase an xbox controller on the Microsoft website, saw that I got charged for it, but never received a conformation email for it. I tried calling customer support and after 2 hours...
  4. I didn’t get my money from a gift card how do I get it?

in XBoX on Windows
    I didn’t get my money from a gift card how do I get it?: I bought a 25$ Xbox gift card and when I redeemed it I never got my money and I have done everything and it never showed up in my account and I need to buy this game please help....
  5. I didn’t receive my Xbox X

in XBoX on Windows
    I didn’t receive my Xbox X: I bought Xbox X 21 November and I paid extra $9.99 for express delivery 23 November. I talked some of your employee 23 November and they told me I will definitely receive my package but today is...
  6. Why didn’t I receive a code with the Fortnite transformers pack?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why didn’t I receive a code with the Fortnite transformers pack?: Hello, I received the fortnite transformers pack and didn’t get a code The piece of paper is there but on the back where there’s normally a code, wasn’t there Where’s my code, very disappointed...
  7. I buyed Call of duty Mw (points) i writed in redeem and didn’t received in the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I buyed Call of duty Mw (points) i writed in redeem and didn’t received in the game: How it’s work when you buying a points on the game , i writed everything right in redeem space , it was show its okey i got them , but them i turning the game on.And looking in points i didn’t got...
  8. I bought Minecraft: Deluxe Edition on my Nintendo switch and didn’t receive any of the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Minecraft: Deluxe Edition on my Nintendo switch and didn’t receive any of the...: I am signed in on the same account I used to make the purchase, and have my Microsoft account ready to be linked. I’ll be rather disappointed if I’ve just paid an extra ten dollars for absolutely...
  9. I bought in game currency on Xbox but didn’t receive the in game currency

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought in game currency on Xbox but didn’t receive the in game currency: I bought gems for my smite game, it took my Money but didn’t give me the gems in the game 7186dc47-324b-4c99-a1be-85fbf8502849
  10. I purchased a shark card from the Microsoft store, but didn’t receive the money

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased a shark card from the Microsoft store, but didn’t receive the money: I purchased a shark card from the Microsoft store but never received the money? I play on next gen e1ea5080-73b9-44dc-9433-3a2f444f55f8