Didn't reach next level reward tier, but should have.

Discus and support Didn't reach next level reward tier, but should have. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; During the extended period for the 2016 rewards. I only needed $98 and in fact spent $120Ish worth of games, and I'm a little confused on why my... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by KillerNextDoor, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Didn't reach next level reward tier, but should have.

During the extended period for the 2016 rewards. I only needed $98 and in fact spent $120Ish worth of games, and I'm a little confused on why my account restarted back on tier 2 of xbox live rewards?

:)

KillerNextDoor, Jan 5, 2017
  2. Forza Rewards Site

I believe that particular reward is based on your Tier level and is a special reward for the some of the problems that have occured with the Forza 5 (You're tier leve 5 and got 5,000,000; I'm tier level 6 and got 6,000,000). I think you'll still see rewards
    in the future for the other games. If you make it to tier level 6 you should see new rewards on Horizon and FM4.

Patrick M. Martin, Jan 5, 2017
  3. ezdoesit510
    ezdoesit510 Guest
    Xbox Rewards VIP Problem

MyAchievements tiers are unlocked based on your Gamerscore by the first of any month. To qualify, you must be an Xbox Live Rewards Gold member as of the first of the month. So if you just got over 75k this month, you have to wait until next month to reach
    the next tier.

ezdoesit510, Jan 5, 2017
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello KillerNextDoor,

The requirement for star rank 3 was $900. Since you did not meet this requirement, you were placed at a starting MyVIP star rank of 2. I have reviewed your purchases, and can confirm that your total eligible spending matches the progress we had you at for
    the previous year. Keep in mind that game consumables and pre-orders are not eligible for MyVIP, as stated in our FAQ:

What content on the Xbox Store is eligible for MyVIP?

Normally, most purchases for Xbox 360 and Xbox One from the Xbox Store qualify, including full Games on Demand titles (excluding game pre-orders), arcade games, indie games, game add-ons, game Season Passes, movies, TV shows, TV seasons, themes and avatar
    items. In-game consumables, Xbox Live Gold memberships, Groove Music Passes, Microsoft Movies & TV Season Passes, and the purchase or redemption of Microsoft Points or Xbox Gift Cards, still do not qualify.

XBLRewards8, Jan 6, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: