Didn't get the Santa commander in World of warships on Xbox platform

Discus and support Didn't get the Santa commander in World of warships on Xbox platform in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the Santa commander during the xbox holiday event. He is not in my inventory. Please refund my gold. Thanks. Resident Camper... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rick Paulsen, Jan 5, 2024.

1. Rick Paulsen
    Rick Paulsen Guest

I bought the Santa commander during the xbox holiday event. He is not in my inventory. Please refund my gold. Thanks. Resident Camper

:)

Rick Paulsen, Jan 5, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Rick. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

For help with in-game purchases, you'll need to contact the game's dedicated support team. This article guides you on how to contact World of Warships player support: https://wowsblitz.zendesk.com/hc/articles/*************

Please reach back if you have any questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. Anthony Pryce-thomas Win User

World of tanks: E:L0A error on login, nothing fixes it at all making it impossible to log on

Well how come my world of warships is working fine world of tanks always has some kind of problem world of warships I've had no problems with strangers that
  4. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

You're new gen

I really like Forza or World of Warships: Legends. I've liked playing racing games since Need for Speed Underground. I played a lot of World of Tanks and I think World of Warships: Legends is a better game then that.
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

What game(s) do you think are underrated, and deserve more attention, & would reccomend?

World of Warships Legends

PUBG
  6. EMTROCK Win User

What You Playing This Weekend? (14 - 16 February 2020)

Grinding on world of warships. And a little wreckfest
Thema:

1. Didn't get the Santa commander in World of warships on Xbox platform - Similar Threads - Didn't Santa commander

2. I didn't get the Twitch/TikTok cape on my java account

in XBoX on Windows
    I didn't get the Twitch/TikTok cape on my java account: I have redeemed both codes before 8th of June, they didn't appear after the 8th, so I tried imputing codes again but it says that I own the product already b83ee281-181f-489b-8e49-89636378fb7e
  3. Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...: What can be done about banned consoles? Nothing on why it was banned makes sense. The first 3 reports said it wasn't banned but the 4th said it was banned so what did they mess up with on their...
  4. I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87

in XboX Insiders
    I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87: I didn't receive the Xbox, live gold badge. for tcb87 for my profile. submitted by /u/Beginning_Canary_160 [link] [comments]
  5. I purchased apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but...: apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but it isn't showing up on my billing history. fb6440a3-9a68-47d9-8dce-5c96d73a82c0
  6. Twitch cape didn't appear on my minecraft account after redeeming it, what i need to do?

in XBoX on Windows
    Twitch cape didn't appear on my minecraft account after redeeming it, what i need to do?: I redeemed minecraft twitch cape in my microsoft account and it's shows in my order history, but it didn't appear on my minecraft account 555c7f4b-3ea7-437b-874b-23f596748d77
  7. Why didn't I get my reward?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why didn't I get my reward?: I redeemed 1800 of my Xbox reward points on 5-12-24 at around 10 P.M. and now on 5-13-24 at 1:38 p.m. I still have not received my reward. Why has this happened, and is there a way for me to get...
  8. Can my controller be replaced if warranty repair didn't work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my controller be replaced if warranty repair didn't work?: I have Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 that was supposed to be repaired using the warranty repair for power/battery issues, but even after the repair the controller is still have having power...
  9. Didn't receive 5,000 reward points after my first purchase?

in XboX Insiders
    Didn't receive 5,000 reward points after my first purchase?: I got the mastercard, spent a $11, and It gave me 55 points for that which is the regular amount but it didn't give me 5,000 points for making my first purchase...? I called Barclays Support and...
  10. Penaltized for something I didn't do

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Penaltized for something I didn't do: Hello everybody, I recently in February got penalized for something I didn't do. My gamer picture wasn't appropriate and I didn't set my gamer pic as that and now I have received a one-year...