Didn't get the 50,000 Rewards Credits for buying an Xbox One S

Discus and support Didn't get the 50,000 Rewards Credits for buying an Xbox One S in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Dear XBox Rewards Program, I received an email stating that if I bought an Xbox One S i would receive 50,000 Rewards Credits. to my account,... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Traviezo84, Nov 30, 2016.

1. Traviezo84
    Traviezo84 Guest

Dear XBox Rewards Program,

I received an email stating that if I bought an Xbox One S i would receive 50,000 Rewards Credits. to my account, the offer expires 12/31/16. I have met all the requirements following: To qualify for this offer, you must own an Xbox 360,
    this must be your first time purchasing an Xbox One, and you must make your purchase from MicrosoftStore.com during the offer period. To get free expedited shipping, you must enter the provided code at checkout and be an Xbox Live Rewards Gold member. This
    code is good for ONE TIME only. You must choose your free game from the list of titles provided at checkout.
    I have not received any points. Thank you!

:)

Traviezo84, Nov 30, 2016
  2. Missing 50,000 credits for buying a xbox one s

I'm missing 50,000 Xbox rewards credits I was supposed to earn for buying the Xbox one s

LIVE EVIL 115, Nov 30, 2016
  3. Did not recieve the Rewards credit for that was promised if I did the Rewards mission.

I bought an Xbox One s and Xbox rewards said that I would get 50,000 credit if I did so. And I didn't get anything get any Credit.

Michaelovalle, Nov 30, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The credits should show as pendnig 15 days after the console shipped. If it's been over the 15 days, you'll need to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions forum so support can check into it for you.

Smwutches, Nov 30, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: