Didn't Get refund at All, there's no way to contact support.

Discus and support Didn't Get refund at All, there's no way to contact support. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Order number: [mod removed] Service request number: [mod removed] Never really got the refund. Is there any way to contact support for this? I tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DivyanshK, Oct 27, 2023.

1. DivyanshK
    DivyanshK Guest

Order number: [mod removed]

Service request number: [mod removed]

Never really got the refund. Is there any way to contact support for this? I tried the contact us page but there isn't an option to make a ticket.

:)

DivyanshK, Oct 27, 2023
  2. DivyanshK Win User

Ok, thanks for pointing out the service number.

I had request 2 refunds at the same time. 1 was for a purchase made on my credit card and the other on a debit.

Both were for games purchased from Xbox store which I had played for like a hour but didn't like so returned.

The refund request status for both is approved, the credit card has been credited but the debit hasn't yet. Guess Ill wait a few more days as the refund was raised on 23/10.

But is there any way to contact support about such issues? As this does not fit any of their categories they are defined on the contact us page.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Ok did you request a refund if so when?

If only a couple days ago

It takes 48-72 hours for approval

Then 3-5 business days for it to be sent to your bank

And it's whenever your bank processes it

Which depends on your card holder aggreement some have it the next billing cycle

Typically the next business day after they receive it

But you should wirhbyour ask statements incase it gets taken out it happened to my mother when a refund got take by another bill

Don't ever post SR numbers as anyone can use it to get your private info like name since they will say hello Mr Smith etc only give it to support in pm or over Phone
  4. ngocphi Win User

Yes but if you check your account.Microsoft.com if it been issued ms.cant do anything about it

Since its past the 3 day Mark.it will be in your banks hands once it is labeled issued

And no you cant call their hot line as they have to.follow.policy

Aka your card holder agreement

As per your card holder policy never rely on refunds as a. Payment you are still responsible for charges or minimum payment while you wait
  5. DivyanshK Win User

Okay, so in account ms, order history it saying refunded. Guess I'll just have to wait. Thanks for your help, I wouldn't have known where to check.
  6. TRAPOUL80 Win User

Xbox Live Billing

Hello I'm Daniel,

I don't think xbox is that unfair you implied you didn't use the xbox live membership at all and with immediate effect went to receive a refund you should have gotten it. The only way you couldn't have received a refund is if you didn't see to recieve a
    refund within 72 hours. If you did act immediately then try getting your problem resolved by contacting xbox support.

http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

1. Didn't Get refund at All, there's no way to contact support. - Similar Threads - Didn't refund there's

2. how can I refund a charge that I didn't know?

in XBoX on Windows
    how can I refund a charge that I didn't know?: I suddenly get a charge and didn't know where for, I cant find it where the charge is going. I try to investigate still no answer all my subscription where canceled. pls help I don't have money...
  3. I refunded a game and it was approved but it didn't give me my money back and it has been a...

in XBoX on Windows
    I refunded a game and it was approved but it didn't give me my money back and it has been a...: I refunded a game and it was approved but it didn't give me my money back and it has been a week what do i do 6ce6abc7-daed-4abc-9df9-e35928712af6
  4. Why didn't I get money back when I refunded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why didn't I get money back when I refunded: When I refunded a game my money didn't get deposited back in my card 1584958d-0aa8-4148-95c2-a29ab8b3b4cd
  5. Fortnite - Didn't recieve a refund yet on in game currency, also got items i didnt ask refunded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite - Didn't recieve a refund yet on in game currency, also got items i didnt ask refunded: I made a purchase on the Fortnite Xbox store for 5000 V-bucks on 17/11 but I didn't receive them, so I refunded them but didn't receive the money meanwhile, I purchased another 5000 v-bucks using...
  6. I refunded the game but I didn't receive the money.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I refunded the game but I didn't receive the money.: Hello I refunded the game but I didn't receive the money. I bought the game on November 26, and then I realized that the account was wrong and I started a refund request. The request was approved,...
  7. I didn't get an email if my refund denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I didn't get an email if my refund denied: My refund got denied but I found out by going on Microsoft not be email ( it's nearly been 5 days). The reason I need the email is to redo the refund and get it rechecked....
  8. I didn't receive my money back. Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I didn't receive my money back. Refund: I didn't receive my money back. Refund I bought lord of the fallen few weeks ago and I make a refund and was accepted but I didn't receive my money back. I need the money right now because I need...
  9. What if i didn't mean to refund something and want my money back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What if i didn't mean to refund something and want my money back?: I purchased a game for $60.00 dollars and i accidentally refunded and only $10.00 came to card but the other 50.00 didn't come in Microsoft credit's because that's how i bought it but i didn't...
  10. Confusion about denied refund request, and how do I appeal a refund if I didn't get an email?

in XBoX on Windows
    Confusion about denied refund request, and how do I appeal a refund if I didn't get an email?: Recently I purchased a game, Armored Core VI Deluxe Edition, and tried it out for only a couple of hours at most, because I tried the game and didn't enjoy it I then requested a refund the same...