Didnt get my reward . 10 MyVIP GEMS reward for challenge Prospector

Discus and support Didnt get my reward . 10 MyVIP GEMS reward for challenge Prospector in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello . There is a challenge to complete ."Prospector: We asked, you told! Complete 3 of our monthly surveys in a row to grab your Reward." the... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Ozymandias DZ44, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Didnt get my reward . 10 MyVIP GEMS reward for challenge Prospector

Hello .

There is a challenge to complete ."Prospector: We asked, you told! Complete 3 of our monthly surveys in a row to grab your Reward."

the reward is 10 MyVIP GEMS.

I completed 10 months survey in a row but i didnt get the reward .i did get 250 ponits for every monthly survey but for this challenge the reward is 10 MyVIP GEMS and ididnt get it .

Why ?

Thank you

:)

Ozymandias DZ44, Oct 20, 2017
  2. MyVIP Gems Total

Hi,

I've double-checked MyVIP Gem balance & I think it should be 870, instead of the current total of 866.

8 (Oct-Jan Survey's)

18 (Gamerscore 142,576-133,008=9,568 GS)

20 (Xbox Store Purchases - Oct & Nov)

4 (Freedom Rewards - Nov & Dec)

Perks

10 (In the Mix Challenge)

10 (My Prospector Challenge)

500 (Overlord Tier)

300 (7 Year Xbox Rewards Anniversary)

Total: 870

I believe that 2 of the missing 4 Gems, relate to my recent
    Xbox Support Post
    . A member of your Rewards Team, kindly adjusted my account. I've received the 1,000 Credits, but I don't think I received the 2 Gems?

I think the other 2 missing Gems, may relate to my GS increase. I think I hit the 9,000 GS level, around the 31 Dec/01 Jan, but I don't remember seeing an Increase in my Gem balance?

Wise Owl

Wise Owl 2000, Oct 20, 2017
  3. euj0
    euj0 Guest
    Error when redeeming, MyVIP Gems, but still wiped out my MyVIP Gems balance

Tried to redeem two 10,000 Rewards Credits (500 MyVIP Gems Each), and one 5,000 Rewards Credits (250 MyVIP Gems Each).

Gave me the ol "HMMM" error. Okay so tried again....

Still got the errors, but it wiped out my MyVIP Gem Balance as if it redeemed it. So no GEMS and no Rewards Credits

Did I just get scammed out of MyVIP Gems?

4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Gems just started on October 1. Since there has only been 1 survey since then, it would be too soon to have earned those gems.

Smwutches, Oct 20, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: