didnt get my name you game code

Discus and support didnt get my name you game code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i didnt get the name your game code for the game sentto my email 35d12fbe-963d-45a6-a10c-e5cad177c03a Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by soulofreapers, May 9, 2016.

1. didnt get my name you game code

i didnt get the name your game code for the game sentto my email

:)

soulofreapers, May 9, 2016
  2. Kurdtkidd
    Kurdtkidd Guest
    name your game code didnt arrive

i bought a xbox one yesterday and typed the name your game code to get the free game its been one day now 24 hours and i didnt receive the code via email... still waiting

Kurdtkidd, May 9, 2016
  3. theoutlaw991
    theoutlaw991 Guest
    xbox live problem ..help plz ?

thanks for the fast reply , its work fine with me i changed my name and redeem my 12 months code because the time i change my gamertag name i didnt get anything show that i can get a free 1 month , so yea thanks anyways didnt get my name you game code :)

theoutlaw991, May 9, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, May 9, 2016
  5. Smwutches Win User

6. theoutlaw991 Win User

xbox live problem ..help plz ?

thanks for the fast reply , its work fine with me i changed my name and redeem my 12 months code because the time i change my gamertag name i didnt get anything show that i can get a free 1 month , so yea thanks anyways :)
  7. DcAsT323 Win User

Mini Game ?

didnt get it? just got my game, only code is the one for the shotgun???
  8. KindGryphon Win User

Forced gamer tag name change

When you get a forced name change due to your gamertag violating the terms of service/code of conduct you dont get to choose what the new gamertag is. That is why they didnt ask you, because you dont get to choose.

As you have experienced you are automatically given a random name. (this is how it works now)

Any further name changes have to be paid for. There are no exceptions to that policy
  9. Mister Gwyther Win User

Didnt get promotion game codes.

Hey there Kickerman! Usually Dashboard promotions like this will be emailed to you 6-8 weeks after the end of the promotion. If you just purchased this deal, it will be around 6-8 weeks before this email arrives. In the meantime, please ensure that your
    WLID and contact email (live.xbox.com/.../ContactPreferences) are both correct and up-to-date so you get the email properly. Let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime.
    Thanks!
Thema:

1. didnt get my name you game code - Similar Threads - didnt name game

2. My reward didnt go through is there a way to get my points back

in XBoX on Windows
    My reward didnt go through is there a way to get my points back: Can I get my points back because it took my points 79f8f05b-a497-4df4-b051-6c390962c4f8
  3. Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history

in XBoX on Windows
    Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history: Minecraft cape dosen't appear iam using java version of the game but it shows in order history 238572d1-6d0b-4812-80b1-692abcbe9e47
  4. What do I do if a game was refunded and I didnt know

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I do if a game was refunded and I didnt know: I was playing GTA V Online then it said I don’t own it so when i want to go see what happened it says that the game was refunded. I got my money back but since it was at discount at the time i...
  5. Why didnt my reward redeem

in XBoX on Windows
    Why didnt my reward redeem: So i redeemed some coins for minecraft but i didnt get anything i did this before and it 31d76c9c-5211-4367-a594-f2d0360c8854
  6. i paid for my gamertag to change and it said i bought a placeholder for the name and didnt...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i paid for my gamertag to change and it said i bought a placeholder for the name and didnt...: i paid for mu gamertag to change and it said i "purchased placeholder" how do i access the name i paid for. e1e3eee9-2288-402a-bf58-c2ceb5bf1d50
  7. Why was my name changed even tho it didnt break community Guidelines?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was my name changed even tho it didnt break community Guidelines?: So my friends gamer tag was forcibly changed and then he was granted a free name change. problem is he had an original GT which was 13 characters long and now he cannot change it back to the...
  8. name your game didnt recieve code, sent to wrong email

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    name your game didnt recieve code, sent to wrong email: sent redemption code to email I can not recover, so now i am unable to get the game download. Sent it to my email connected to the acc and once i tried to login it was unable to be recovereed...
  9. name your game code didnt arrive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    name your game code didnt arrive: i bought a xbox one yesterday and typed the name your game code to get the free game its been one day now 24 hours and i didnt receive the code via email... still waiting...
  10. name change didnt work and charged twice

in XBoX on Consoles
    name change didnt work and charged twice: i changed my name when i had $27 now i have $5 and it cost $10 to change name my name is still the same and hasnt changed but it took my money? 302a8345-92f5-4ac0-988c-9c08e9c15b8b