Didn’t get my Minecraft vanilla cape. Even though I bought Java and bedrock a while ago.

Discus and support Didn’t get my Minecraft vanilla cape. Even though I bought Java and bedrock a while ago. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have Minecraft Java edition for a long time now and I have bedrock for like 3 years in my windows. But didn’t receive a cape for neither of my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Vicente Cavallin, Feb 21, 2023.

1. Didn’t get my Minecraft vanilla cape. Even though I bought Java and bedrock a while ago.

I have Minecraft Java edition for a long time now and I have bedrock for like 3 years in my windows.

But didn’t receive a cape for neither of my accounts.

:)

Vicente Cavallin, Feb 21, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

Didn’t get my Minecraft vanilla cape. Even though I bought Java and bedrock a while ago.

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

According to Minecraft's Support page, if you owned both Java and Bedrock Edition on PC on a single account before June 6, 2022 (via purchase or code redemption), you will receive this special cape soon and be able to wear it in both editions. If you believe you are eligible but did not receive it, I strongly advise you to contact Mojang Support via this link: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us? For further assistance, please return to=%2Fhc%2Frequests.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Why haven’t i received my minecraft vanilla cape?

4. Geri M. Win User

no vanilla cape

Hello Grand_287,

We appreciate you for bringing this up to Xbox Forum.

Are you trying to know if you can play Vanilla Capes on Bedrock edition in PC?

If that is right, yes, you could play Vanilla Capes on Bedrock edition if you owned both Java Edition and Bedrock Edition on the same Microsoft account prior to June 6, 202212. However, Game Pass and Family Group ownerships are not eligible for the cape. You can equip or unequip certain capes for your skin via the character creator.

Kindly check this support article for more information. Minecraft: Java and Bedrock Edition for PC Vanilla Cape FAQ | Minecraft Help.

[​IMG]

If you have other clarifications, you can get back to us by replying to this post.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Can't get the new minecraft cape due to microsoft email

6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

(Minecraft) Why don't I have the vanilla cape

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this TYSONWASHERE

Sorry to hear that you didn’t received the vanilla cape yet. Don’t worry, if you’re eligible for it you should receive it. But according to Mojang, it can take a while (even a few months)

You can double check this and more here:
    https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/83...

“We began rolling out the vanilla cape to eligible players on Wednesday, August 31st. However, these rollouts will continue into the coming months. Once it arrives, the cape should show up in your Dressing Room and Skin Customization menus automatically in both versions of the game. If you don’t see your cape, try refreshing the game by logging completely out and back in.

Note: The vanilla cape may not appear in both versions of Minecraft at the same time. If the cape appears in one game and not the other, give it some time, and it should eventually appear in your other version.”
Thema:

1. Didn’t get my Minecraft vanilla cape. Even though I bought Java and bedrock a while ago. - Similar Threads - Didn’t Minecraft vanilla

2. Didn’t get my reward.

in XBoX on Windows
    Didn’t get my reward.: I was on my Xbox redeeming an item then I put the verification code that I got sent and I never received anything. I don’t know if I have to wait for a couple of days but I just wanna say I never...
  3. Why Didn’t I get a conformation email for a purchase I made?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Didn’t I get a conformation email for a purchase I made?: I tried to purchase an xbox controller on the Microsoft website, saw that I got charged for it, but never received a conformation email for it. I tried calling customer support and after 2 hours...
  4. I didn’t get my money from a gift card how do I get it?

in XBoX on Windows
    I didn’t get my money from a gift card how do I get it?: I bought a 25$ Xbox gift card and when I redeemed it I never got my money and I have done everything and it never showed up in my account and I need to buy this game please help....
  5. Hi my friend was logging into my Xbox account , I didn’t know that he was doing this. Now...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi my friend was logging into my Xbox account , I didn’t know that he was doing this. Now...: Been banned for something I haven’t done. My friend logged into my account whilst I didn’t know and they have been playing games and swearing at people so now I’m voice banned for 3 weeks and...
  6. I bought Minecraft coins at Walmart and didn’t realize I needed to keep the receipt with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft coins at Walmart and didn’t realize I needed to keep the receipt with...: Personal Email: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Phone #[mod removed - personal information] a035a07d-af80-494d-bbbc-e0bb291eb343
  7. I bought Minecraft: Deluxe Edition on my Nintendo switch and didn’t receive any of the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Minecraft: Deluxe Edition on my Nintendo switch and didn’t receive any of the...: I am signed in on the same account I used to make the purchase, and have my Microsoft account ready to be linked. I’ll be rather disappointed if I’ve just paid an extra ten dollars for absolutely...
  8. Bought minecraft gave an authorization payment error and didn’t give game but charges me...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought minecraft gave an authorization payment error and didn’t give game but charges me...: So I tried buying minecraft and it gave an error after I gave my details and clicked buy. The error said it could not authorize payment yet charged me. I tried 3 times and it charged me every...
  9. Didn’t receive item from a code for Minecraft Bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn’t receive item from a code for Minecraft Bedrock: Hey, I redeemed the code for an item called Sapphire Adventure Cloak, and I havent recieved it on Minecraft Bedrock at all 1ed77e53-1228-415f-bc76-8124db40f020
  10. Didn’t receive 700 minecoins from the starter collection in Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn’t receive 700 minecoins from the starter collection in Minecraft.: I recently bought The Minecraft Starter Collection on Windows 10 (from the microsoft store) on PC. I received all that was entailed in the description, except for the 700 minecoins. I tried lots...