Didnt get my game code after pe-order

Discus and support Didnt get my game code after pe-order in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchased Deus Ex Mankind Devided as part of that purchase I was to receive download code for Deus Ex Human Revolution (Xbox 360) I have either not... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Radar Tweak, Jun 28, 2016.

1. Radar Tweak
    Radar Tweak Guest

I purchased Deus Ex Mankind Devided as part of that purchase I was to receive download code for Deus Ex Human Revolution (Xbox 360) I have either not received the code or may have accidently deleted the message. I am hoping that the codes can be recovered
    and resent to me.

Thank you

(game tag)

:)

Radar Tweak, Jun 28, 2016
  2. is anyone got any beta codes for destiny for xbox as game ripped me off

i didnt get an promotional code on my pre order receipt and have any on your got an spare code i could have

x 1TZz AaRon x, Jun 28, 2016
  3. MB5656
    MB5656 Guest
    Minecraft problems

Hi, which version of Minecraft PC is this?

Windows 10 edition Beta?

Minecraft PE: Windows Phone?

Minecraft PE: android?

Minecraft PE: iOS?

and what is the error codes you get when trying to sign in?

Also do you have the Xbox app installed on your device?

MB5656, Jun 28, 2016
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Heya Radar Tweak!

If you haven't already had a chance, please check out your Xbox Live messages for communication. If you still haven't received the code please create a new thread and let us know Didnt get my game code after pe-order :)

Mister Maka, Jun 29, 2016
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Heya Radar Tweak!

If you haven't already had a chance, please check out your Xbox Live messages for communication. If you still haven't received the code please create a new thread and let us know :)
  6. SamLou-A65CB7D2-8A73 Win User

This is my Pre Orders List Whats yours?

My pre orders are:

GOW 3

Forza 4 GAME exclusive collectors edition

Assassins Creed Revelations collectors edition

Dance Central 2

Battlefield 3

I am undecided on whether to get PES 12 or Fifa 12 this year - probably give PES a go :)
  7. DaOuslipa Win User

Anthem - preordered in xbox store, ea says i didnt

suport Homepage linked me to the comnity, Chat closed:(

ea called me 1 Minute later after my Question:)

Problem is i see the game pre ordered, but i didnt get the pre order Bonus for Anthem(invite 3 Friends to the demo) because ea says i didnt pre order
  8. x 1TZz AaRon x Win User

is anyone got any beta codes for destiny for xbox as game ripped me off

i didnt get an promotional code on my pre order receipt and have any on your got an spare code i could have
  9. Boas BS5 Win User

PES 2012 Demo NOW on Marketplace!

Have to say after playing both Demos that PES has upped its game this year. Dont get me wrong its nowhere near the levels of PE8 or even PE6 but this is the best PES game for a few years.

I will def be picking this up although Fifa will still be my main game (the tactical defending is awful btw).

Why oh why does PES not have a mode similar to clubs?
Thema:

1. Didnt get my game code after pe-order - Similar Threads - Didnt game code

2. I redeemed my moutian dew code for game pass and it didnt give me it what do i do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed my moutian dew code for game pass and it didnt give me it what do i do: I redeemed my moutian dew code and it said i got the gamepass but I cant play rainbow six siege what do i do 3cc349cd-868a-483d-a6e7-aa8f750dae4e
  3. didnt get a code with pc game pass redeemed with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    didnt get a code with pc game pass redeemed with Microsoft rewards?: I believe i was supposed to get a code when i redeemed my points, however i did not receive one. also whenever i try to get minecraft (on the launcher) or on the xbox app, it does not even say i...
  4. Xbox game pass ultimate | didnt get my discord nitro code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox game pass ultimate | didnt get my discord nitro code: I buyed xbox game pass ultimate but i dont have discord nitro code in perks help me guys. 86425420-5a83-4913-81f1-58f1418c7a00
  5. I put a code for a game pass and the xbox didnt accept it

in XBoX on Consoles
    I put a code for a game pass and the xbox didnt accept it: I try to put a code for game pass but in there said you haved now. But i try to start the game Ark but i cant because there said i need to buy it e24d9e95-ec78-4b01-9c54-c13230b5e500
  6. Xbox One S Battlefield 1 Special Edition: It Didnt Come With A Code For The Game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox One S Battlefield 1 Special Edition: It Didnt Come With A Code For The Game: I got a battlefield 1 special edition console in 2018 when i unboxed it there was no code 12058e8b-dac2-4c7d-b8a1-5284e46fbd03
  7. name your game didnt recieve code, sent to wrong email

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    name your game didnt recieve code, sent to wrong email: sent redemption code to email I can not recover, so now i am unable to get the game download. Sent it to my email connected to the acc and once i tried to login it was unable to be recovereed...
  8. Didnt receive a game code.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didnt receive a game code.: Weeks ago we registered our email and code on "name your game" page and didnt recive any code. Could you plese check a look. d6cba247-3600-4970-ae16-0a9c6cd3be80
  9. I got my halo warthog code but didnt appear in game so i talk to support and said the code got ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I got my halo warthog code but didnt appear in game so i talk to support and said the code got ...: i got my halo warthog code but didnt appear in game so i talk to support and said the code got was invalied 819c8e40-75a6-442c-b58a-4577608041cb
  10. name your game code didnt arrive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    name your game code didnt arrive: i bought a xbox one yesterday and typed the name your game code to get the free game its been one day now 24 hours and i didnt receive the code via email... still waiting...