Didn't get my credit on Jenuary.

Discus and support Didn't get my credit on Jenuary. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; On Jenuary I rent 3 movies but got only one stamp and didn't get the reward (credit and gems) a6425a90-0888-4d39-8b60-4da001f399ea Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Poia, Feb 2, 2018.

1. Poia
    Poia Guest

On Jenuary I rent 3 movies but got only one stamp and didn't get the reward (credit and gems)

:)

Poia, Feb 2, 2018
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Didn't get my credits

For help with the Rewards program, you will need to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum.

Smwutches, Feb 2, 2018
  3. Didn't get my credits

my Xbox live rewards account has 1250 credits but when I asked for an early deposit nor did I get an particular date or get my credits on the 15th.PLEASE HELP

StockyMist28755, Feb 2, 2018
  4. Poia
    Poia Guest

you can close this post, my profile was update during the weekend and now I see all my rewards correctly.

Poia, Feb 4, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello Poia,

Apologies for the inconvenience. There was an issue with our source for purchase data that resulted in us being unable to receive purchase information past January 22nd. This issue was recently resolved and that information has started to come in. You should
    see your offer progress appropriately shortly. Since we receive purchases with the date you made the purchase and not when we receive it, once we fully catch up to all the missing data, the offer should progress as expected. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience
    caused by this delay.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: