Didn't Get Credits For Pre-Order On Final Fantast XV

Discus and support Didn't Get Credits For Pre-Order On Final Fantast XV in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Preordered and paid for Final Fantasy XV (15) officially on the 19th. Have not received credits. 795578da-7645-4470-9380-7f5f83c09892 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by FeAr Scythe, Nov 24, 2016.

1. FeAr Scythe
    FeAr Scythe Guest

Preordered and paid for Final Fantasy XV (15) officially on the 19th. Have not received credits.

:)

FeAr Scythe, Nov 24, 2016
  2. Missing points

For the horror theme I'm missing the 2,000 points for buying the avatar items. Also, for the pre-order punch card I never got credit for pre-ordering Final Fantasy XV or Resident Evil 7.

DrunkBadger414, Nov 24, 2016
  3. h2k again
    h2k again Guest
    Pre order not showing up that I preordered it on punchcard

hello,

I purchased the digital copy pre-order for final fantasy xv on 11/27 . The game comes out in a couple minutes and my punch card is not showing credit for getting it. Help....

h2k again, Nov 24, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

If you preordered a physical disc from microsoftstore.com, the credits should show as pending about 10-15 business days after the game ships.

If you preordered digitally, it would count towards your Games on Demand punchcard. You would need 2 other eligible purchases in order to complete that offer and receive the credits. Credits for that offer should show as pending about 96 hours after all
    3 games have released.

Smwutches, Nov 24, 2016
  5. FeAr Scythe
    FeAr Scythe Guest
    This.. sighs.. This is just laughable...

FeAr Scythe, Nov 3, 2018
  6. FeAr Scythe Win User

If you preordered a physical disc from microsoftstore.com, the credits should show as pending about 10-15 business days after the game ships.

If you preordered digitally, it would count towards your Games on Demand punchcard. You would need 2 other eligible purchases in order to complete that offer and receive the credits. Credits for that offer should show as pending about 96 hours after all
    3 games have released.
    This.. sighs.. This is just laughable...
  7. Smwutches Win User

3 games have released.
  8. user20211 Win User

Pre-order punchcard question.

I am about to pre-order Final Fantasy XV but still have not received any answer for this. If I do, will the system think that I have 3 games pre-ordered? And what would happen next? Will I get charged back once it is obvious that in reality I only had 2
    games pre-ordered? If that would be the case I will refrain from pre-ordering Final Fantasy XV. Could you please help me?
  9. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Final Fantast XV

I also loved that every side-quest had a purpose and a nice reward. I didn't feel like I was wasting my time completing the side quests.
  10. ImMartinFoxx Win User

Final Fantast XV

Hi!

I loved how beautiful it was, the story, the side quests, the banter between the four characters. It was all just good fun!
Thema:

1. Didn't Get Credits For Pre-Order On Final Fantast XV - Similar Threads - Didn't Credits Pre

2. Used my credit card 4 times for MW2 and I didn't receive my COD credits. WHY?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Used my credit card 4 times for MW2 and I didn't receive my COD credits. WHY?: bought some cod credits and received nothing. WHY? 5ffc1797-f91d-4f63-b642-e2bfefbb0024
  3. Credit Deposit didn't happen on May 30th

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Credit Deposit didn't happen on May 30th: Last month I made a request to have my 10,250 reward credits deposited on May 30th. It did not happen. I would like to have the $10.25 (or $10.03 depending on the exchange rate) deposited into...
  4. Didn't receive 15,000 credit pre-order bonus

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Didn't receive 15,000 credit pre-order bonus: Hi, I pre-ordered 3 Xbox games (Monster Hunter World, Sea of Thieves, and Far Cry 5) as part of the Xbox Rewards promotion to receive 15,000 credits. The reward has not been posted to my account....
  5. Didn't get my credit on Jenuary.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Didn't get my credit on Jenuary.: On Jenuary I rent 3 movies but got only one stamp and didn't get the reward (credit and gems) a6425a90-0888-4d39-8b60-4da001f399ea
  6. I didn't receive credit for pre ordering COD infinite warfare

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I didn't receive credit for pre ordering COD infinite warfare: I pre-ordered ordered COD June 10 2016 and did not receive a rewards credit 6274f49f-d7c5-4bd0-bf42-8b043c8ab9e7
  7. Why didn't I get credit for pre-ordering COD infinite warfare

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why didn't I get credit for pre-ordering COD infinite warfare: I pre-ordered gears of War 4 and infinite warfare the same day and only got credit for gears of War 4 why didn't I get credit for pre-ordering COD 962c99f9-9126-4a59-bf7f-ec9b1f4673b8
  8. Didn't get credit for pre-ordering

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Didn't get credit for pre-ordering: For the games on demand punch card I pre-ordered three games, WWE 2K17 Digital deluxe edition, Skyrim special edition, and Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare digital deluxe edition. Out of the three I...
  9. I didn't receive my 15000 credit bonus for pre-ordering Forza Horizon 3 or ReCore. Please ...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I didn't receive my 15000 credit bonus for pre-ordering Forza Horizon 3 or ReCore. Please ...: I spoke with Xbox Customer Support and they referred me here. The reference number is 1360243549. 0da2f35c-181d-4384-bbb6-81a1b5858be3
  10. Mixpot didn't credit properly and has been a week.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mixpot didn't credit properly and has been a week.: I was told to create a new post if I don't receive my missing copy of goat simulator in the mixpot by today, Here is a link to that post here: Mixpot didn't credit properly I also have read the...