Didn't get credit for pre-ordering

Discus and support Didn't get credit for pre-ordering in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; For the games on demand punch card I pre-ordered three games, WWE 2K17 Digital deluxe edition, Skyrim special edition, and Call of Duty: Infinite... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Washington023, Nov 4, 2016.

1. Didn't get credit for pre-ordering

For the games on demand punch card I pre-ordered three games, WWE 2K17 Digital deluxe edition, Skyrim special edition, and Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare digital deluxe edition. Out of the three I pre-ordered I only got credit for wwe 2k17 and skyrim. Can
    I get acknowledged for pre-ordering Call of Duty so I can get my 15,000 credits?

:)

Washington023, Nov 4, 2016
  2. Why didn't I get credit for pre-ordering COD infinite warfare

I pre-ordered gears of War 4 and infinite warfare the same day and only got credit for gears of War 4 why didn't I get credit for pre-ordering COD

Copacetic Creep, Nov 4, 2016
  3. No Xbox rewards - game pre order

Hi,

I pre ordered call of duty: WW2 and was expecting to see some credits in my rewards for pre ordering but my balance says 0 and pending also says 0.

Am I wrong in thinking I should get some credits for pre ordering this game?

Thanks

oO Barricade Oo, Nov 4, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello Washington023,

Purchases take up to 96 hours to process. The Credits are now pending in your account.

XBLRewards8, Nov 7, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: