didnt get a code with pc game pass redeemed with Microsoft rewards?

Discus and support didnt get a code with pc game pass redeemed with Microsoft rewards? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I believe i was supposed to get a code when i redeemed my points, however i did not receive one. also whenever i try to get minecraft (on the launcher)... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Miles Verdeur, Nov 12, 2023.

1. didnt get a code with pc game pass redeemed with Microsoft rewards?

I believe i was supposed to get a code when i redeemed my points, however i did not receive one. also whenever i try to get minecraft (on the launcher) or on the xbox app, it does not even say i have PC game pass. how do i access the code? is there even one?

:)

Miles Verdeur, Nov 12, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Miles, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Yes, you should receive an email with the redemption code. Just keep in mind that the email may take up to 24 hours to arrive, so if that time period hasn't passed yet, it's advisable to wait. Also, make sure to check your spam/junk folder in case it's there.

If more than 24 hours pass without you receiving the email then I recommend going to the order history of your Microsoft Rewards account using the following link and pressing the "Resend" button to have code sent to you by email again:

https://rewards.bing.com/redeem/orderhistory

[​IMG]

If you still don't receive the email after doing this or if it doesn't appear in your order history, then it's necessary for you to contact Microsoft Rewards Support directly for assistance through the following link:

https://rewards.bing.com/support

I appreciate your understanding and I wish you good luck.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Xbox gamepass ultimate code redeem

No code for Game Pass (console/pc/ultimate) is automatically redeemed to your account. Microsoft and Xbox gift cards from Rewards are added to your account automatically, but game pass is not.
  4. Smwutches Win User

I got scammed out of my Xbox game pass by the Microsoft rewards, how do I get my game pass?

When you redeem Game Pass from Microsoft Rewards, it's not automatically added to your account. They email it to you as a code. You should get the code within 24 hours of redeeming it. If you don't get the code within that time, check your order history on the redemption page of the Rewards site and it'll usually either give the option to resend the code or it will list the code there. If not, contact Microsoft Rewards support via the contact link at the bottom of the Rewards site.
  5. Viper7Gamer Win User

do i have a yearly charge for xbox live

Join the Microsoft Rewards Program and you can use your rewards for Xbox Live and Game Pass subscriptions. I haven't paid for Xbox Live in years. I just keep getting my rewards and redeeming Game Pass Ultimate 3 month codes.
  6. FreakRoach Win User

Xbox gift card

I think you are talking about adding goal in Microsoft Rewards. Once you have enough Rewards Points you can click on it and redeem. Once you redeem Microsoft Points, you will get an email with the code. You can then use that code to redeem on your Xbox,
    or Xbox app on your phone or PC to get the gift card balance.
Thema:

1. didnt get a code with pc game pass redeemed with Microsoft rewards? - Similar Threads - didnt code game

2. I redeemed my moutian dew code for game pass and it didnt give me it what do i do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed my moutian dew code for game pass and it didnt give me it what do i do: I redeemed my moutian dew code and it said i got the gamepass but I cant play rainbow six siege what do i do 3cc349cd-868a-483d-a6e7-aa8f750dae4e
  3. Xbox game pass ultimate | didnt get my discord nitro code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox game pass ultimate | didnt get my discord nitro code: I buyed xbox game pass ultimate but i dont have discord nitro code in perks help me guys. 86425420-5a83-4913-81f1-58f1418c7a00
  4. I put a code for a game pass and the xbox didnt accept it

in XBoX on Consoles
    I put a code for a game pass and the xbox didnt accept it: I try to put a code for game pass but in there said you haved now. But i try to start the game Ark but i cant because there said i need to buy it e24d9e95-ec78-4b01-9c54-c13230b5e500
  5. Xbox One S Battlefield 1 Special Edition: It Didnt Come With A Code For The Game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox One S Battlefield 1 Special Edition: It Didnt Come With A Code For The Game: I got a battlefield 1 special edition console in 2018 when i unboxed it there was no code 12058e8b-dac2-4c7d-b8a1-5284e46fbd03
  6. name your game didnt recieve code, sent to wrong email

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    name your game didnt recieve code, sent to wrong email: sent redemption code to email I can not recover, so now i am unable to get the game download. Sent it to my email connected to the acc and once i tried to login it was unable to be recovereed...
  7. Didnt receive a game code.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didnt receive a game code.: Weeks ago we registered our email and code on "name your game" page and didnt recive any code. Could you plese check a look. d6cba247-3600-4970-ae16-0a9c6cd3be80
  8. I got my halo warthog code but didnt appear in game so i talk to support and said the code got ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I got my halo warthog code but didnt appear in game so i talk to support and said the code got ...: i got my halo warthog code but didnt appear in game so i talk to support and said the code got was invalied 819c8e40-75a6-442c-b58a-4577608041cb
  9. Didnt get my game code after pe-order

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didnt get my game code after pe-order: I purchased Deus Ex Mankind Devided as part of that purchase I was to receive download code for Deus Ex Human Revolution (Xbox 360) I have either not received the code or may have accidently...
  10. name your game code didnt arrive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    name your game code didnt arrive: i bought a xbox one yesterday and typed the name your game code to get the free game its been one day now 24 hours and i didnt receive the code via email... still waiting...