Didn't find any Keys for Minecraft or Sea of Thieves

Discus and support Didn't find any Keys for Minecraft or Sea of Thieves in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So,recently i've got an Xbox One S All Digital edition for birthday,the problem is that,in the box,it said that it came with a code to download... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Baconcritz, May 18, 2020.

1. Baconcritz
    Baconcritz Guest

So,recently i've got an Xbox One S All Digital edition for birthday,the problem is that,in the box,it said that it came with a code to download Minecraft and Sea of Thieves,but i didn't find any of these games inside the box,does someone know what can i
    do about it?

,i'm not asking to get minecraft for free.

[Proof that i really don't have minecraft]
    Didn't find any Keys for Minecraft or Sea of Thieves [​IMG]

:)

Baconcritz, May 18, 2020
  2. MonsterTecM50 Win User

Hello, Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.!

When opening your xbox, gift cards with the codes must have come inside the box.

If your console came without the gift cards then there is no way to recover / claim them.

If I was helpful, please click "[b]Mark as answer[/b]"Have an nice day!
  3. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Hi, for me the codes were printed on the invoice.
  4. RandomSashaLove Win User

Which Multiplayer games are still active on Xbox PC.

Sea of thieves and possibly minecraft
  5. LuckyKous Win User

What You Playing This Weekend? (21 - 23 February 2020)

I played Sea of Thieves and Minecraft
  6. TheRealValarok Win User

What are your guys favorite game right now?

Sea Of Thieves, Minecraft, Rainbow Six: Siege
Thema:

1. Didn't find any Keys for Minecraft or Sea of Thieves - Similar Threads - Didn't find Keys

2. I didn't get the Twitch/TikTok cape on my java account

in XBoX on Windows
    I didn't get the Twitch/TikTok cape on my java account: I have redeemed both codes before 8th of June, they didn't appear after the 8th, so I tried imputing codes again but it says that I own the product already b83ee281-181f-489b-8e49-89636378fb7e
  3. Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...: What can be done about banned consoles? Nothing on why it was banned makes sense. The first 3 reports said it wasn't banned but the 4th said it was banned so what did they mess up with on their...
  4. I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87

in XboX Insiders
    I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87: I didn't receive the Xbox, live gold badge. for tcb87 for my profile. submitted by /u/Beginning_Canary_160 [link] [comments]
  5. Why I didn't find a overwatch coins in Microsoft reward ???

in XBoX on Windows
    Why I didn't find a overwatch coins in Microsoft reward ???: please I need anyone to answer about my question ಥ‿ಥ•́ ‿ ,•̀ f7d8cd90-64e4-4b69-8fe2-e9ef84ec6adf
  6. I pooled my Microsoft credits to get overwatch 2 coins however I didn't find the coins or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pooled my Microsoft credits to get overwatch 2 coins however I didn't find the coins or...: I pooled my Microsoft credits to get overwatch 2 coins however I didn't find the coins or where to redeem them is there a problem or is that promotion over? c9a042bf-799a-4c9c-8870-3200b10d2228
  7. Remote install from Gamepass App (alpha ring): We didn't find any device

in XboX Insiders
    Remote install from Gamepass App (alpha ring): We didn't find any device: Hi, I'm on the alpha ring Xbox one. since the last week or so I get the message: "We didn't find any device" when trying to remote install a game from the Gamepass App. I can connect to the xbox...
  8. Didn't redeem my rainbow six Vegas 2 code and I can't find it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn't redeem my rainbow six Vegas 2 code and I can't find it.: I had recently pretty ordered siege and I got both the codes for Vegas 1 and 2 I only redeemed one apparently even though I entered both codes. Turned out they were Identical codes... So anyways I...
  9. I switched on my Xbox to find it downloading games that I didn't want?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I switched on my Xbox to find it downloading games that I didn't want?: I turned my Xbox on at about 6ish and it popped up with rare replay download had finished. I've not asked for the download? Any reason for this or am I been hacked?...
  10. Digital TV Tuner didn't find all Channels during scan

in XBoX on Consoles
    Digital TV Tuner didn't find all Channels during scan: Hi, i live in Germany and i just received the new digital TV Tuner. My problem is, that the tuner didn't find all my channels if i start a scanning process. The first time he found about 230...