Did your Xbox series S come with a “power your dreams” green band around console?

Discus and support Did your Xbox series S come with a “power your dreams” green band around console? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I just recently got a new Xbox series S from target. It didn’t look resealed, it was brand new unopened that I’m aware of and nothing was disclosed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JACKETS 00, Jan 5, 2024.

1. JACKETS 00
    JACKETS 00 Guest

Did your Xbox series S come with a “power your dreams” green band around console?

I just recently got a new Xbox series S from target. It didn’t look resealed, it was brand new unopened that I’m aware of and nothing was disclosed otherwise. But I noticed I didn’t get the green wrap around band in the box that says “power your dreams”. Everything else was there, just no band, sounds silly but I wondered if it could’ve been resealed? Or is it just a minor packaging error? Has anyone else experienced it?

:)

JACKETS 00, Jan 5, 2024
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Jackets. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Every brand new Xbox Series X|S comes with this “green band”, so it's not usual to hear that a brand-new console doesn't have it.

Did you purchase the console from target.com, or did you get it directly from the store?

Besides that, could you check the console warranty?
    This can be done here https://account.microsoft.com/devices?refd=account.microsoft.com > register new device > enter the console serial.

Does the warranty say that expires in 1 year after the date of purchase, or do you have less time?

I'll look forward to hearing your answers.

Kind regards,

Arturo.
  3. JACKETS 00 Win User

I purchased it online, and then picked it up in store. It was $264 as part of the holiday sale they were doing. I just checked and the warranty ends 12/31/24 which would be correct. I thought it was odd too. Everything was there, the console was also wrapped in the white/clear wrap. Just no band.
  4. Sodangidni Win User

Thank you.
    I think that you're good in that case.

The important thing is checking if the warranty details match with the current date of purchase.
  5. RemovedComet607 Win User

Xbox 360 S (no video or sound)

Yes Console has worked before. Don't think it is under warranty. The console was given to me, it is a console S. I have repaired red ring of death before on another fat console old shape before and worked.

I was doing research on this new console shapes problem.

I'll explain what it does.

I turn it on and all it does is the green power light comes up on the console. NO green lights run around the power button to indicate controller hooked up. On controller no lights come on. Just the solid green power light on console.

No video output signal. Not sure, perhaps it needs a reflow.

What are you thoughts????

Regards,

SAM
  6. IceStorm III Win User

XBox 320GB Console . .. Connection query . . . . ..

You can use the previous wireless adapters with the new console. The dual antennal black adapter came with a stand. The white single antennal one did not.

Is your router set up for 802.11n on the 2.4Ghz band or the 5.8Ghz band? The built in wireless on 360 S consoles is limited to the 2.4Ghz band only.
Thema:

1. Did your Xbox series S come with a “power your dreams” green band around console? - Similar Threads - Did series “power

2. So why did my Xbox series x and 360 all of a sudden tell me I couldn't play Black ops 1...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So why did my Xbox series x and 360 all of a sudden tell me I couldn't play Black ops 1...: I've heard that sometimes it's either the servers that tank or that some Microsoft engineers just like messing with paying customers? Error code : 8015190E 0c7de9e7-a8c8-4c36-96d7-c82a6823deb4
  3. I did,t never get my Xbox series s yesterday

in XBoX on Windows
    I did,t never get my Xbox series s yesterday: Yesterday I wanted a Xbox so I want on Microsoft and I redeemed a free Xbox series s and it never came 325e60c6-3912-4867-977b-ae8ce5c27790
  4. Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it: I was in the middle of a Fortnite game and my foot hit the cord and unplugged the Xbox. When I started it back up, it was on the same screen that popped up when i turned on the Xbox after first...
  5. Why did my Xbox Series S reset overnight with no notification?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S reset overnight with no notification?: Last night, I moved my Xbox from my downstairs office back to my bedroom. However, I did not unplug it while it was on, nor did I choose to factory reset my console. When I turned on my Xbox this...
  6. Why did my Elite Series 2 Controller suddenly stop working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did my Elite Series 2 Controller suddenly stop working?: Today I tried to to turn on my Elite Series 2 Controller and it didn't turn on, it was working perfectly fine yesterday, but now it just won't turn on. I use it with an Xbox Series X and i've used...
  7. Why won’t my Xbox Series X detect WiFi wirelessly? Factory reset didn’t help nor did any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox Series X detect WiFi wirelessly? Factory reset didn’t help nor did any...: Xbox series X struggles to connect with a wired network. It often disconnects with a wired network and it WILL NOT detect ANY wireless networks. Even took it to my brother’s house and it still had...
  8. Why did my Xbox series X factory reset itself after I got back from a trip?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox series X factory reset itself after I got back from a trip?: I wanted to take my Xbox down to Idaho with me to play games while I was down there. May I let you know it worked fine with no problems down up in Idaho, I got back this afternoon and when I...
  9. Requested Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 repair and did not get my item back

in XBoX on Consoles
    Requested Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 repair and did not get my item back: Sent my controller for repair and they only sent back the d pad and thumb sticks. I have no idea of the next steps or if I will be receiving my controller. Is any one able to assist?...
  10. How to get better support, returned x series and all they did was reset (I tried this)...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get better support, returned x series and all they did was reset (I tried this)...: I had an issue and my x series won’t download apps or update games. But once in a blue moon it does. So sent off under warranty but options for feedback is so poor. Now console returned and does...