Did you know, what heck the Xbox 360 Scientist ment with the hermit crab line?

Discus and support Did you know, what heck the Xbox 360 Scientist ment with the hermit crab line? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When I watched the https://youtu.be/5NQfNvQm96c, around 34 seconds in. The scientist says this: "Let's stop right there. Did you know, that the hermit... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SBPepperminion, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Did you know, what heck the Xbox 360 Scientist ment with the hermit crab line?

When I watched the https://youtu.be/5NQfNvQm96c, around 34 seconds in. The scientist says this:

"Let's stop right there. Did you know, that the hermit crab is the only crustaetian that can climb trees?

[An exclamation mark appears for no reason and completely unrelated to the current topic]"

I asked my brother (who watched the video a long time ago), he was just as curious as I and didn't know, I googled it, but it just gave me just the hermit crab and not the scientist mentioning the hermit crab.

If some of you guys out there have been here just before the 360 Generation, that have seen this welcome video, and figured out what it is, or a representative of Microsoft that knows why, let me know!

-

Robloxian

:)

SBPepperminion, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello SBPepperminion, I did some research on the Internet, but unfortunately I did not find anything related.

Unless someone in the Marketing department at that time says something, it's going to be hard to get any information.

Even I had already watched the documentary "Power On: The Story of Xbox" and I don't remember anything related.

Maybe some of the people involved at the time would know something.
  3. Mark Sherwood Win User

A bit of friendly banter about your setups!

My bedroom.

The room is so small that I am rubbing shoulders with the walls no matter what side of the bed I jump off. My Xbox One is set up on the end of the bed on top of the chest of drawers. Limited space, no room to enjoy Kinect and no where else to set it up.
    You could go ahead and call it a hermit crab set-up. :D
  4. Lein Kroniid Win User

Pixelation and other Graphics related issues

Rofl, your wrong on so many levels. But if you want to think this game is ment for the XboxOne (Which it won't be noticen it only has a release for the 360), you can keep thinking that then. The game is based around a computer Simulation, were stuff like
    that happens. Its ment to be like that, heck you can go watch videos of people playing and its like that for EVERY ONE. Because tthe game is ment to be a SIMULATION.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Time to throw in the towel if your over 25!

Yeah,scientists,what do they know anyway?
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

ITV PLAYER OR TV CATCHUP FOR XBOX?

@coops the xbox was originally desogned to be an alround entertainment system thats what the 360 was ment to stand for
Thema:

1. Did you know, what heck the Xbox 360 Scientist ment with the hermit crab line? - Similar Threads - Did heck 360

2. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  3. I did noithing wrong and still got baned

in XBoX on Windows
    I did noithing wrong and still got baned: I would please like someone to unban me for i did nothing wrong 684d8522-6ef9-423a-8802-f5bd9e49c41a
  4. Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...: THIS CONTROLLER IS NOT BETTER THEN THE ORIGINAL VERSION. IT JUST COST MORE AND IS VERY FRUSTRATING... PLEASE STOP MAKING THESE CONTROLLERS.. ANYTHING THAT COMES APART INN COMPETITIVE GAMES SHOULD...
  5. Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...: I thought that Xbox was only deleting it for players who exceeded the storage limit but instead did it to everyone. Why Microsoft, you are literally the richest company in this world yet you can't...
  6. Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?: I just got two strikes and am banned for two days because of my gamer pic/profile picture. It is just a simple picture of me, nothing offensive or anything else like that (I do not wish to show...
  7. did i damage my Kinect Device and can i fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    did i damage my Kinect Device and can i fix it: Issue with Kinect Device I'm experiencing an issue with my Kinect device. After plugging in a flash drive in Kinect port. by accident, it melted and got stuck in the port. After removing the...
  8. I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do

in XBoX on Windows
    I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do: I recently got my microsoft account Hacked by a player from a minecraft server i was playing on called hypixel. However, I miraculously managed to get everything back, i changed my password and...
  9. I did not recieve the twitch purple heart cape even after redeeming the coden

in XBoX on Windows
    I did not recieve the twitch purple heart cape even after redeeming the coden: I watched a twitch stream for 30 mins got a code i didnt use the code for 2 days it could be tht the code is expired but i wasnt provided any info on the code being expired i got the code on...
  10. had my console banned after i was put into danger after xbox did nothing about it

in XBoX on Consoles
    had my console banned after i was put into danger after xbox did nothing about it: can someone help me get my console ban overturned because my family was put into danger by a hacker who watches me on youtube and twitch and the hacker console banned me...