did you guys at Microsoft shut down Minecraft for the Xbox 360 because my disc wont even...

Discus and support did you guys at Microsoft shut down Minecraft for the Xbox 360 because my disc wont even... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so I tried to play on my Xbox 360 today and I booted it up and it worked fine but when I tried to play Minecraft on it it would not read the disc and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Roger Allen4, Nov 5, 2023.

1. Roger Allen4
    Roger Allen4 Guest

did you guys at Microsoft shut down Minecraft for the Xbox 360 because my disc wont even...

so I tried to play on my Xbox 360 today and I booted it up and it worked fine but when I tried to play Minecraft on it it would not read the disc and my disc is not scratched or anything its just not reading

:)

Roger Allen4, Nov 5, 2023
  2. Roger Allen4 Win User

did you guys at Microsoft shut down Minecraft for the Xbox 360 because my disc wont even read when I put it in the console

I put Madden 09 into the console and it works so I wonder what's wrong because my Minecraft disc worked before I stopped playing on my 360
  3. Roger Allen4 Win User

did you guys at Microsoft shut down Minecraft for the Xbox 360 because my disc wont even read when I put it in the console

I got mine in like 2017 its the modern warfare 2 edition one but I'ma try a different game
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Most likely your disc drive has failed. The youngest 360s are 8 years old after all, and the oldest nearly 20. Please try other games in it to see if this is the case
  5. UltimateJessica Win User

Backwards compatibility for XB360 multi-disc games

Not rumours because 360 games like ME3 can be started with either of the discs, both are the play disc.

Each 360 game on One is wrapped in the emulator, both run at same time. Shut down game and you shut down emulator.

Microsoft have to work out how to keep emulator running when there is no game in it.
  6. Jeremy P(2) Win User

ERROR 0x8007139f help

Same issue here... nothing will load at all. no disc games, 360 games, downloaded games... they are all stuck on a black screen or the xbox one just shuts down.. All of this occurred after my son downloaded the new minecraft update... Any help is appreciated.
    uninstalling the minecraft games did nothing to fix issue
Thema:

1. did you guys at Microsoft shut down Minecraft for the Xbox 360 because my disc wont even... - Similar Threads - did guys Microsoft

2. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  3. . My question is why did you guys do thaT

in XBoX on Consoles
    . My question is why did you guys do thaT: Hey i have a gamesir g7 se and previously we were able to use 1000hz report rate with the gamesir nexus app but they said you guys updated your licence conditions which only allow 4ms or 250 hz...
  4. Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote

in XboX Insiders
    Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote: I was an insider. I have been on and off over 6 or 7 years. I joined last around the time the new dashboard was released to the public. I noticed a new setting that would allow you to control your...
  5. Why did you guys now charge me for 2k24 after I already preordered it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did you guys now charge me for 2k24 after I already preordered it?: So I preordered 2k24 the day it was up for preordering, it says I have the game but at the same nothing was taking out of my account yet. So now all of a sudden today I get the charge but my bank...
  6. Why did you guys change my profile picture and why

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did you guys change my profile picture and why: It wasn't inappropriate what's what's good I don't know why my profile picture got changed 036604b5-c772-4789-9122-c340f3e2d63c
  7. Why did I get banned for something? The other guy said, and I just repeated it in chat and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned for something? The other guy said, and I just repeated it in chat and...: Why did I get banned for something? I didn’t say I repeated what the guy said to me in game chat and I got banned for it. c19301bd-6a6b-4ce8-8454-1d9daaac6312
  8. Why did you guys let my profile Prince Eros69 get hacked the guy with the email of [Mod...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did you guys let my profile Prince Eros69 get hacked the guy with the email of [Mod...: Ive tried to get help but you havent even have a call line you pretty much let this guy take my account as of early this morning he changed the email from [Mod Removed - Personal Information]...
  9. how come i got banned but the other guy did not ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how come i got banned but the other guy did not ?: I got a 7 day communication suspension. which I felt was unfairly given as the other individual who message me also said some pretty controversial stuff to me aswell. I just wondered why you have...
  10. Hey Microsoft I apologies for what I did I'm sorry I told the guy sorry about what I said

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey Microsoft I apologies for what I did I'm sorry I told the guy sorry about what I said: I messed up again Microsoft please forgive me I will try my best not to get angry at my game when people talk to me bad I'm sorry b810b73e-0af6-4c66-aff5-cbabed481a91