Did you closed my Microsoft Account?

Discus and support Did you closed my Microsoft Account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have bought Minecraft in 2022. Made Microsoft Account which I never used or remember the username to. I wanted to regain access to the account, only... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Veljko Vilotijevic, Aug 6, 2023.

1. Did you closed my Microsoft Account?

I have bought Minecraft in 2022. Made Microsoft Account which I never used or remember the username to. I wanted to regain access to the account, only to findout that starts with Vi and it is outlook.com account. I've searched through the Launcher Log file in my PC and found that my username is similiar to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** that Microsoft account is assosiated with this one. Please clarify did you deleted my account with Minecraft bought on it and if not please tell me what my username actually is. Log in link from the Launcher Log file reports following message: "server_error: The contextID supplied in the request did not have a matching cookie". I don't know if account was deleted due inactivity or I am just getting the username wrong. I've tried many variations of username with dot without number etc. Also of course I can provide any identification information you may need bank information, ID, passwords...

:)

Veljko Vilotijevic, Aug 6, 2023
  2. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

Hello Velijko, my name is zahir, a independent advisor.

I would reccomend you contact microsoft support and speak with a agent, here we dont have systems to check anything with accounts.

Note without the email address access it is very difficult to recover the account if you dont have 2 step verification active or a back up email or phone number, so you can change the password and recieve the code.

Regards
  3. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

I can’t sign into my Microsoft account on ps4

Hey there, CedricJohnson4

When you say you deleted your Microsoft Account, did you close your Microsoft Account?

If so, how long ago did you close the account?

Regards
  4. KindGryphon Win User

Gift card purchase

Thanks for the reply. What happens to any funds in the account at the time you close it?
    If you close the account anything on it is forfeited so you'd lose everything on it if you did that.

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-billing/how-to-close-your-microsoft-account-c1b2d13f-4de6-6e1b-4a31-d9d668849979
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

After deleting the microsoft account linked to my minecraft account. I've lost access to the minecraft account. Can I get it back?

Hi Eddwyy, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Your Microsoft Account and Minecraft account are the same.

Did you close your account or delete the primary alias? Do you have access to the new Alias?

If you delete/close the account, you won't be able to regain access to it.

It's also not possible to transfer contents from one account to another.
  6. microbrainn Win User

Can't delete xbox account

Thank you, but I don't want to close my Microsoft account, I want to close my xbox account.
Thema:

1. Did you closed my Microsoft Account? - Similar Threads - Did closed Microsoft

2. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  3. I did noithing wrong and still got baned

in XBoX on Windows
    I did noithing wrong and still got baned: I would please like someone to unban me for i did nothing wrong 684d8522-6ef9-423a-8802-f5bd9e49c41a
  4. Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...: THIS CONTROLLER IS NOT BETTER THEN THE ORIGINAL VERSION. IT JUST COST MORE AND IS VERY FRUSTRATING... PLEASE STOP MAKING THESE CONTROLLERS.. ANYTHING THAT COMES APART INN COMPETITIVE GAMES SHOULD...
  5. Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...: I thought that Xbox was only deleting it for players who exceeded the storage limit but instead did it to everyone. Why Microsoft, you are literally the richest company in this world yet you can't...
  6. Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?: I just got two strikes and am banned for two days because of my gamer pic/profile picture. It is just a simple picture of me, nothing offensive or anything else like that (I do not wish to show...
  7. did i damage my Kinect Device and can i fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    did i damage my Kinect Device and can i fix it: Issue with Kinect Device I'm experiencing an issue with my Kinect device. After plugging in a flash drive in Kinect port. by accident, it melted and got stuck in the port. After removing the...
  8. I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do

in XBoX on Windows
    I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do: I recently got my microsoft account Hacked by a player from a minecraft server i was playing on called hypixel. However, I miraculously managed to get everything back, i changed my password and...
  9. Did you get this error, "Can't Connect to Data Server, Please Close the Halo 5 beta ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did you get this error, "Can't Connect to Data Server, Please Close the Halo 5 beta ...: My friend and me on Monday tried to play Halo 5 beta before the Wednesday update. We couldn't play, because it had this error and on the Arena Multiplayer it had red triangles with exclamations...
  10. yeah my xbox 360 want read nothing did everything support say in want really close just do not ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    yeah my xbox 360 want read nothing did everything support say in want really close just do not ...: am on ever social site really that nothing with solution just said it a894be86-7d7a-48ef-a793-3349d34b46f0