Did this current update cause your console to brick

Discus and support Did this current update cause your console to brick in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi insiders. This is technically under the use of this subreddit. But did anyone have their Xbox constant update loop when they tried to download the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Voltage_EvoL, Oct 7, 2023.

1. Did this current update cause your console to brick

Hi insiders. This is technically under the use of this subreddit. But did anyone have their Xbox constant update loop when they tried to download the most recent live Xbox update early ie as part of the insiders program?

Myself and 4 others had power/startup issues starting Saturday, and all consoles are from last august/September. Now that the current update has gone live all 4 Xboxs are stuck in a loop and turn off during the update and dont turn back on by themselves. This may get removed and I apologize if it doesnt follow the rules I just need Xbox to look into this.

Prior to this update the console would only fully boot if it was unplugged and plugged in again. And would play for long periods of time. Then at the start of the next session if gaming the issue persisted and it would have to be unplugged and plugged in again. Once the update went live the update wouldn’t complete. I myself reset the console multiple times and tried to offline update and it turned off before finishing that update aswell. Seems weird to me that 4 Xbox purchased in the same time frame all failed at the same time and uh the same way.

submitted by /u/Voltage_EvoL
    [link] [comments]

/u/Voltage_EvoL, Oct 7, 2023
  2. brandiesel1 Win User

March Xbox update bricked (RROD) my Xbox

^^ So are you saying that the updates cause the subsystem failure which in turn bricks the console?
  3. IgotTSondabrain Win User

Two Bricked Consoles

did you turn off your xbox one while it was updating at any time? that would brick your console...
  4. Torphobia Win User

System Update for May 26th?

I also heard that with the Updates of the New Disc Formats will cause some Consoles to I.E. 'Brick' is that true???
  5. OCRyzen Win User

Clearing System Cache, does it help with performance problems?

I just thought about something... Have you checked your XBOX Power Supply [Power Brick]..?? This could also be the cause of the console, being slow to start up too... There have been Power Bricks known to output a lower rectified voltage/current after high
    use & consoles became sluggish... Sorry about not thinking of it earlier..
  6. xsv Win User

Red Dot On Power Supply Brick

Hey there CR34MY CR4Y0N, it seems that you have a problem with your power brick. You did right by calling xbox customer support, they will replace the power brick as soon as you send them the problematic one. Since the power brick overheats i recommend that
    you do not use it to power your xbox console as it could lead to a short-circuit. Better wait until customer service replaces your current power brick for a new one :)
Thema:

Did this current update cause your console to brick

1. Did this current update cause your console to brick - Similar Threads - Did current update

2. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  3. I did noithing wrong and still got baned

in XBoX on Windows
    I did noithing wrong and still got baned: I would please like someone to unban me for i did nothing wrong 684d8522-6ef9-423a-8802-f5bd9e49c41a
  4. Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...: THIS CONTROLLER IS NOT BETTER THEN THE ORIGINAL VERSION. IT JUST COST MORE AND IS VERY FRUSTRATING... PLEASE STOP MAKING THESE CONTROLLERS.. ANYTHING THAT COMES APART INN COMPETITIVE GAMES SHOULD...
  5. Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...: I thought that Xbox was only deleting it for players who exceeded the storage limit but instead did it to everyone. Why Microsoft, you are literally the richest company in this world yet you can't...
  6. Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?: I just got two strikes and am banned for two days because of my gamer pic/profile picture. It is just a simple picture of me, nothing offensive or anything else like that (I do not wish to show...
  7. did i damage my Kinect Device and can i fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    did i damage my Kinect Device and can i fix it: Issue with Kinect Device I'm experiencing an issue with my Kinect device. After plugging in a flash drive in Kinect port. by accident, it melted and got stuck in the port. After removing the...
  8. I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do

in XBoX on Windows
    I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do: I recently got my microsoft account Hacked by a player from a minecraft server i was playing on called hypixel. However, I miraculously managed to get everything back, i changed my password and...
  9. I did not recieve the twitch purple heart cape even after redeeming the coden

in XBoX on Windows
    I did not recieve the twitch purple heart cape even after redeeming the coden: I watched a twitch stream for 30 mins got a code i didnt use the code for 2 days it could be tht the code is expired but i wasnt provided any info on the code being expired i got the code on...
  10. Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote

in XboX Insiders
    Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote: I was an insider. I have been on and off over 6 or 7 years. I joined last around the time the new dashboard was released to the public. I noticed a new setting that would allow you to control your...