Did they fix the banning issues with preorders of call of duty 3

Discus and support Did they fix the banning issues with preorders of call of duty 3 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Did they fix the problem were it was banning people for buying call of duty 3 the big package 91e68a6a-eeb2-47c5-b2ae-d7df2c9cd935 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BRASS TEAPOT, Sep 24, 2023.

1. BRASS TEAPOT
    BRASS TEAPOT Guest

Did they fix the problem were it was banning people for buying call of duty 3 the big package

:)

BRASS TEAPOT, Sep 24, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello BRASS TEAPOT,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

That is an interesting question, this should have been a question to the game support to ensure credibility. Please use this link to reach out to the game support - Support Options | Activision Support.

Additionally. to ensure the ban will not happen to you, you may seek assistance to our live support team in purchasing the game. It would be quick, and we assure that you will be guided in every step of the purchase. Please follow the steps on how to reach out to our live support team:

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
    3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the lists.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    10. Should you be encountering issues contacting support, you may try InPrivate Window of your browser, other browser, different device/s or connect to different network.

Have a great day!

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. IGhostI v1 Win User

Which Xbox One games will you get?

Preordered: Xbox One Day One Console, Call of Duty: Ghosts, Dead Rising 3, Madden 25

Canceled Preorder: Elder Scrolls Online.....
  4. Smwutches Win User

I didn’t get my points for a promotion in November 2017

In order to receive the 15,000 credits, you had to preorder 3 games (it was the same as the current games on demand punchcard running now only with different games). If you only preordered Call of Duty, you would not have completed the offer.
  5. Hyper x Vacuumz Win User

Modern Warfare

I did have this issue, but I haven’t logged onto Call of Duty for like a week so I don’t know if this was fixed or not.
  6. HarryIliff Win User

beta access

It was call of duty black ops 4 that i preordered.
Thema:

1. Did they fix the banning issues with preorders of call of duty 3 - Similar Threads - Did fix banning

2. did i damage my Kinect Device and can i fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    did i damage my Kinect Device and can i fix it: Issue with Kinect Device I'm experiencing an issue with my Kinect device. After plugging in a flash drive in Kinect port. by accident, it melted and got stuck in the port. After removing the...
  3. How to fix my Xbox from keep making me relink my discord even if I did it multiple times...

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix my Xbox from keep making me relink my discord even if I did it multiple times...: How to fix my Xbox from keep making me relink my discord even if I did it multiple times and unlink then link it? bd76a97b-ce07-45aa-91aa-f244758564c0
  4. I am on t luncher and i did not buy it can you plz tell me how to fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am on t luncher and i did not buy it can you plz tell me how to fix it?: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 24ed2e1b-9134-47cc-9e4d-0d2ecc9ab9fc
  5. How do I fix nat type unavailable and I have tried all the online videos but did not help

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix nat type unavailable and I have tried all the online videos but did not help: I use a mobile hotspot on my Xbox series x and recently my nat type says unavailable. I have tried my hotspot on the Xbox one s and it worked fine eb24032c-312c-4a29-bbf9-d19d0991b20d
  6. I did everything to fix error code 0x800700e7 what can I do.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I did everything to fix error code 0x800700e7 what can I do.: I tried reinstalling some games but it says that there was a problem with the network but when I checked the network status and connection everything is up to date and working properly do I need a...
  7. My transaction did not go through and I would like to fix it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My transaction did not go through and I would like to fix it.: I had made a purchase on my Xbox and I tried a $20 purchase but that did not go in, the screen read, "Pick a different way to pay, we couldn't get authorization for this purchase" the I tried a...
  8. How did I fix high packet loss I’m on Verizon Fios

in XBoX on Consoles
    How did I fix high packet loss I’m on Verizon Fios: When I turn on my game and try to play DMZ it won’t connect due to high packet loss 100% 7333ada5-bce4-4337-b6aa-bf24d19461e6
  9. why did my xbox games diasppear off my computer and how do i fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why did my xbox games diasppear off my computer and how do i fix it?: so i tried everything google had to offer i tried restarting singing out back in i repaired an reset the app i uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing works my computer thinks the game is...
  10. I got a communication ban, and i personally did not send the message. is there anyway to fix ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a communication ban, and i personally did not send the message. is there anyway to fix ...: my friend was playing a game and got mad, sending someone a message. he got me a ban, can i fix that if i personally did not do anything? de9728c7-904a-47c3-94d8-28b9551972d4