Did not receive Robux when purchased

Discus and support Did not receive Robux when purchased in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased 800 Robux for Roblox in game via my microsoft account but they haven't shown up yet. Is this something you can help with here?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by forcole06, Feb 25, 2016.

1. forcole06
    forcole06 Guest

I purchased 800 Robux for Roblox in game via my microsoft account but they haven't shown up yet. Is this something you can help with here?

:)

forcole06, Feb 25, 2016
  2. Roblox

hello I do buy robux, I did not know it was for Xbox; want to give back

NervyScorpion37, Feb 25, 2016
  3. Kitsune713
    Kitsune713 Guest
    Purchased content but did not receive

K I spent 240 microsoft points on a reserves pack in Mass Effect 3, but before I received it I lost connection to the mass effect server and never received my pack. if someone would help resolve this I would be grateful. I tried getting a hold of EA,
    Bioware, and even posted on their forum 20+ hours later I have been ignored and am now wanting my 240 points back.

Kitsune713, Feb 25, 2016
  4. Sodangidni Win User

I bought robux on the microsoft store on pc but i dont know how to redeem it into my account

Hello, Franklin. I'm Arturo, a community user like you, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

IMPORTANT: Refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, gamertags, phone numbers, etc.

As community users like you, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.

That being said, could I know if you purchased the Robux inside the game, or did you purchase the Robux on Xbox.com?

This question is asked because in case you acquired the Robux on Xbox.com, this means you purchased the currency for the Xbox version of the game. So, even if this game supports having the same in-game currency across platforms, you still need to open the Xbox version of the game to see receive the currency.

However, if you purchased the Robux inside Roblox, could I know when did you make the purchase, recently or have more than 48 hours passed after the date of purchase?

Regards,

Arturo.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

How do I redeem roblox purchased through xbox store?

When you purchase the robux from the Xbox site, you are actually just buying the robux for the Xbox version of the game. For the PC version you need to purchase direct from Roblox or by purchasing a robux card from your local or online game store.
  6. PatBethe Win User

I purchased credits and never got them but was charged!

I purchase robux as well. My bank was charge but did not get them.
  7. Jesse E' Win User

Xbox Robux purchased not received

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

You can appeal the refund decision by replying the email you got from Microsoft with refund decision. Keep if brief and explain why you should get the refund and they'll take a second look.
  8. AlanB01 Win User

Xbox Robux purchased not received

Thank you Jesse. I will try that now.
Thema:

1. Did not receive Robux when purchased - Similar Threads - Did receive Robux

2. I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.: I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card. 0f0c7d27-5289-48e1-a089-3cfab89f1881
  3. Why did I not receive what I paid for?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I not receive what I paid for?: I recently purchased the new call of duty modern warfare 3 cross gen bundle and only received the optimized version of the game and not the Xbox one version. I do not have enough storage on my...
  4. I did not receive my gta plus goods

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not receive my gta plus goods: Hi I bought gt plus and I don’t not receive anything no money or the 100 car garage I would like to no why I did not get anything pls cd211472-1fee-4827-973a-6b8b7a9448cc
  5. I did not receive my item please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not receive my item please help: I bought an add on for forza horizon 5 but i did not receive the item in game. 9a7894a7-ffc2-4575-ac43-751bec2b5c1f
  6. Fortnite Crew Pack. Did not receive anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Crew Pack. Did not receive anything: I bought the Fortnite Crew, the skin and the rocket pass have a checkmark, but I did not get anything. And there is a huge button telling me to rejoin but idk what to do. Will I get my items? What...
  7. Why did I still not receive what I paid for.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I still not receive what I paid for.: Why did I not receive what I paid for still dbc3a957-dfc0-47f4-9a5d-f8cd9839b745
  8. I did not receive the answer on the my question related to xbox from the gamer from the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I did not receive the answer on the my question related to xbox from the gamer from the...: I did send my question related to the xbox to the gamer from the community from the xbox support page or link and I did not receive the answer back from them and it does not go forward thru it and...
  9. I purchased the $100 bundle version of call of duty Modern warfare 3 and did not receive...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the $100 bundle version of call of duty Modern warfare 3 and did not receive...: I purchased the $100 bundle version of call of duty Modern warfare 3 and did not receive the full bundle such as the battle pass with 30 skipped tiers and 1100 coins...
  10. I purchased the $100 Vault Edition of Call of Duty Moder Warfare 3 and i did not receive my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the $100 Vault Edition of Call of Duty Moder Warfare 3 and i did not receive my...: I purchased the $100 Vault Edition of Call of Duty Moder Warfare 3 and i did not receive my perks, CP, Battlepass or Skips. Yes, i made sure i downloaded all the packs. Please assist, thank you...