Did not receive reward for Forza Horizon punchcard

Discus and support Did not receive reward for Forza Horizon punchcard in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I activated the Forza Horizon 5 reward card and completed 3 achievements, yet the rewards app does not register it completed. Everything else has a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TomBaldridge1, May 28, 2022.

1. Did not receive reward for Forza Horizon punchcard

I activated the Forza Horizon 5 reward card and completed 3 achievements, yet the rewards app does not register it completed. Everything else has a green completed check except the EARN AN ACHIEVEMENT. The timeframe is almost over and do not want to lose out on the 500 points.

:)

TomBaldridge1, May 28, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Tom

Sorry to hear that you don't receive punchcard points.

I faced a similar issue couple months ago, and the best option for this is submit a ticket with MS Rewards support below:

https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkID=823675

If necessary they can look further on your rewards account activity and if necessary put the points for you
  3. XBLRewards8 Win User

Did not receive punchcard reward for preorders.

Hello PrettyFoal10375,

As was stated in the FAQ for this offer and the offer page, only eligible pre-orders during the offer period were eligible for this offer. Since the only eligible titles you pre-ordered were Monster Hunter World and Farcry 5, you did not complete this offer.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Rewards No Reward for Preorder

That's referring to the Destiny punchcard offer through the Microsoft Rewards program (preorders did not count for that offer, you had to purchase the game after release), not the Xbox Rewards program. The two programs are different. For the Xbox Rewards
    program, the only offer to receive credits for Destiny was the Games on Demand punchcard which involved preordering 3 games.

If you want to contact customer support for the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to do so through their contact link on their redemption page.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Reward points

I'm not sure if there is currently an offer to receive points for that purchase, but you would need to check the Microsoft Rewards app on the console. Usually if there is an offer to receive points for a specific game, it's part of a punchcard and you have to activate the punchcard before the purchase to get the points.
  6. RaneLin Win User

I bought the horizon 2 VIP, but the horizon 3 didn't send a car to me

Thema:

1. Did not receive reward for Forza Horizon punchcard - Similar Threads - Did receive reward

2. I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.: I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card. 0f0c7d27-5289-48e1-a089-3cfab89f1881
  3. Why did I not receive what I paid for?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I not receive what I paid for?: I recently purchased the new call of duty modern warfare 3 cross gen bundle and only received the optimized version of the game and not the Xbox one version. I do not have enough storage on my...
  4. I did not receive my gta plus goods

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not receive my gta plus goods: Hi I bought gt plus and I don’t not receive anything no money or the 100 car garage I would like to no why I did not get anything pls cd211472-1fee-4827-973a-6b8b7a9448cc
  5. I did not receive my item please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not receive my item please help: I bought an add on for forza horizon 5 but i did not receive the item in game. 9a7894a7-ffc2-4575-ac43-751bec2b5c1f
  6. Fortnite Crew Pack. Did not receive anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Crew Pack. Did not receive anything: I bought the Fortnite Crew, the skin and the rocket pass have a checkmark, but I did not get anything. And there is a huge button telling me to rejoin but idk what to do. Will I get my items? What...
  7. Why did I still not receive what I paid for.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I still not receive what I paid for.: Why did I not receive what I paid for still dbc3a957-dfc0-47f4-9a5d-f8cd9839b745
  8. I did not receive the answer on the my question related to xbox from the gamer from the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I did not receive the answer on the my question related to xbox from the gamer from the...: I did send my question related to the xbox to the gamer from the community from the xbox support page or link and I did not receive the answer back from them and it does not go forward thru it and...
  9. I purchased the $100 bundle version of call of duty Modern warfare 3 and did not receive...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the $100 bundle version of call of duty Modern warfare 3 and did not receive...: I purchased the $100 bundle version of call of duty Modern warfare 3 and did not receive the full bundle such as the battle pass with 30 skipped tiers and 1100 coins...
  10. I purchased the $100 Vault Edition of Call of Duty Moder Warfare 3 and i did not receive my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the $100 Vault Edition of Call of Duty Moder Warfare 3 and i did not receive my...: I purchased the $100 Vault Edition of Call of Duty Moder Warfare 3 and i did not receive my perks, CP, Battlepass or Skips. Yes, i made sure i downloaded all the packs. Please assist, thank you...