Did not receive my pre order car, Forza Horizon 3

Discus and support Did not receive my pre order car, Forza Horizon 3 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; After speaking to Xbox support on Twitter and by phone, I have been advised by Mike from phone support to post here. I pre ordered Horizon 3 back in... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by HuntingTiger83, Sep 30, 2016.

1. Did not receive my pre order car, Forza Horizon 3

After speaking to Xbox support on Twitter and by phone, I have been advised by Mike from phone support to post here.

I pre ordered Horizon 3 back in August via the Xbox dashboard, I also redeemed the code for the Warthog, firstly the Warthog did not come through until I managed to get hold of and redeem a second code but the main problem is, I have not received any pre
    order car or code and been advised to contact this dept in the hope that you can supply the code/car

:)

HuntingTiger83, Sep 30, 2016
  2. Xbox support told me to post here to receive my codes.

I pre ordered Forza horizon 3 deluxe edition from the Xbox store and I already owned and played halo the master chief collection, because of this I should be entitled to receive the warthog and pre order car, but I still have not and the day after the game
    released I contacted Xbox support and they said the codes were still being sent out and I contacted Xbox support after that and they said there was a problem with early codes , but this does not explain why I have not received a code for the pre order car.
    yesterday I received a private message from Miss Bijoux saying my account has been looked at and I am not eligible to receive a warthog what makes no sense because on the Xbox website (Forza Horizon 3 Goes Gold and Welcomes Halo Warthog - Xbox Wire)it
    sais the requirement are that you have to purchase Forza horizon 3 and played either halo 5 or halo the master chief collection, I have played and I own halo the master chief collection before I Pre ordered Forza horizon 3, a few minutes ago I spoke with
    Xbox support and told them everything that happened and they told me to post on here to receive the codes for the WARTHOG and PREORDER CAR as they said it is a known issue. I would appreciate the help as one of the main reasons I purchased Forza horizon when
    I did was to receive the warthog and pre order car, I have had no issues in the past as I have received
    Forza 6 le mans ford GT and Chrysalis Rocket '69.

WorseAttendant3, Sep 30, 2016
  3. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Forza Horizon 3 pre-order

Hey Cursed,

Those are not given out as codes or playable in Forza Horizon 3, but automatically made available to use in Forza Horizon 2 and Forza Motorsport 6 on the account you purchased from if you own those games. You can find this information on
    Forza Horizon 3's Pre-Order Details page.

Hope that helps clear it up for you!

Mister Beep, Sep 30, 2016
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey HungtingTiger83! Sorry to see any issues with your Warthog. For this issue, we suggest checking your in-game inbox for any gift cars that you might have (some people have had this resolve them), checking your garage, or checking the Manage Game section
    of Forza Horizon 3 in your Games & apps.

If it's not in either of those places, do not worry! We're still working on making sure all users that received their Warthogs are able to play it in-game. Thanks for your patience while we continue to work on resolving all users. Did not receive my pre order car, Forza Horizon 3 :)

Mister Cizl, Sep 30, 2016
  5. I finally got the warthog after using a second code so that issue is now sorted but I still have the issue of the pre order car

I pre ordered the ultimate edition for the extra dlc, early release etc but did not get the pre order car. All of my mates that ordered it at the same tine , also via the store on the Xbox have all received the extra car.

I have already power cycled the Xbox several times, deleted my account and reinstalled, deleted and reinstalled the game itself but still nothing. After a call to Xbox support I was told to come here instead

6. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest
    Hey HuntingTiger83! If you look under "Manage Game" Are you able to see those packs? Post back and let me know!

Mister Cizl, Sep 30, 2016
  7. Under manage game I can see....

The warthog

The VIP pass

All stars car pack

Car pass

All my mates received a pre order car as well ( Mercedes ) if we all meet up at the car meet area of the game, their car will actually say "pre order car" in the cars description but I did not receive any pre order bonus car other than the packs listed
    above

8. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Hey HuntingTiger83,

Those codes have not fully gone out yet. All pre-order customers will receive a code for that car 7-10 days after the release of Forza Horizon 3. If you don't have a code for that by October 8th, 2016, please post back here to let us know.

Thanks!

Mister Beep, Oct 3, 2016
  9. Thank you Mister Beep... The code came through this morning for the mercedes

HuntingTiger83, Oct 5, 2016
  10. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest
    Glad to hear it. Enjoy! Did not receive my pre order car, Forza Horizon 3 :)

Miss Bijoux, Nov 3, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: