Did not receive Alan Wake DLC (not a pre order)

Discus and support Did not receive Alan Wake DLC (not a pre order) in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I have purchased the xbox console about 2.5 weeks ago and got the white console sale which came with Quantum Break and Alan Wake. Alan Wake is... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Yonatan Nir, May 1, 2016.

1. Yonatan Nir
    Yonatan Nir Guest

Hello,

I have purchased the xbox console about 2.5 weeks ago and got the white console sale which came with Quantum Break and Alan Wake.

Alan Wake is supposed to arrive with both addons - The Signal and The Writer. The game menu offers me the addons and I selected them to download. Then I got a message saying I can see my downloads in the "manage game" section of Alan Wake, but there was
    nothing added there.. So how do I get the addons???

Thank you,

Yonatan

:)

Yonatan Nir, May 1, 2016
  2. Miramirajane
    Miramirajane Guest
    Quantum Break Code for Windows 10

Hi soulgraber1992,

The codes for Quantum Break on Windows 10, Alan Wake game, The Writer DLC and The Signal DLC will be sent within 7 to 10 days after launch. It was stated in the item description before you purchase or pre-order the game.

Players who pre-ordered Quantum Break will receive the following via their message center:

•Alan Wake’s American Nightmare (Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible version)

•Alan Wake (Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible version)

•Alan Wake : The Writer DLC (for Alan Wake on Xbox 360)

•Alan Wake : The Signal DLC (for Alan Wake on Xbox 360)

•Quantum Break on Windows 10

So you should be able to receive all the codes by this week. If not, please post again to this forum section so our promotions support team can further assist you.

Miramirajane, May 1, 2016
  3. Missing DLC

I pre ordered Quantum Break and I got the code for the full game Alan Wake, but I did not receive the DLC codes.

BlissfulHawk33, May 1, 2016
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Mister Beep, May 2, 2016
  5. Miramirajane Win User

Did not receive Quantum Break PreOrder Codes

Guys,

The codes for Quantum Break on Windows 10, Alan Wake game, The Writer DLC and The Signal DLC will be sent within 7 to 10 days after launch.

Players who pre-ordered Quantum Break will receive the following via their message center:

6. Miramirajane Win User

Quantum Break Code for Windows 10

Hi soulgraber1992,

The codes for Quantum Break on Windows 10, Alan Wake game, The Writer DLC and The Signal DLC will be sent within 7 to 10 days after launch. It was stated in the item description before you purchase or pre-order the game.

So you should be able to receive all the codes by this week. If not, please post again to this forum section so our promotions support team can further assist you.
  7. Miramirajane Win User

Pre-ordered Quantum Break, but still no codes.

Hi Soulidium 86,

The codes for Quantum Break on Windows 10, Alan Wake game, The Writer DLC and The Signal DLC will be sent within 7 to 10 days after launch.

8. Miramirajane Win User

Missing Quantum Break Preorders

Hi AceHack00,

9. Miramirajane Win User

I received one code from quantum break preorder

Hi WAKEUPMYINRDRGN,

Thema:

1. Did not receive Alan Wake DLC (not a pre order) - Similar Threads - Did receive Alan

2. I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.: I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card. 0f0c7d27-5289-48e1-a089-3cfab89f1881
  3. Why did I not receive what I paid for?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I not receive what I paid for?: I recently purchased the new call of duty modern warfare 3 cross gen bundle and only received the optimized version of the game and not the Xbox one version. I do not have enough storage on my...
  4. I did not receive my gta plus goods

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not receive my gta plus goods: Hi I bought gt plus and I don’t not receive anything no money or the 100 car garage I would like to no why I did not get anything pls cd211472-1fee-4827-973a-6b8b7a9448cc
  5. I did not receive my item please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not receive my item please help: I bought an add on for forza horizon 5 but i did not receive the item in game. 9a7894a7-ffc2-4575-ac43-751bec2b5c1f
  6. Fortnite Crew Pack. Did not receive anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Crew Pack. Did not receive anything: I bought the Fortnite Crew, the skin and the rocket pass have a checkmark, but I did not get anything. And there is a huge button telling me to rejoin but idk what to do. Will I get my items? What...
  7. Why did I still not receive what I paid for.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I still not receive what I paid for.: Why did I not receive what I paid for still dbc3a957-dfc0-47f4-9a5d-f8cd9839b745
  8. I did not receive the answer on the my question related to xbox from the gamer from the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I did not receive the answer on the my question related to xbox from the gamer from the...: I did send my question related to the xbox to the gamer from the community from the xbox support page or link and I did not receive the answer back from them and it does not go forward thru it and...
  9. I purchased the $100 bundle version of call of duty Modern warfare 3 and did not receive...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the $100 bundle version of call of duty Modern warfare 3 and did not receive...: I purchased the $100 bundle version of call of duty Modern warfare 3 and did not receive the full bundle such as the battle pass with 30 skipped tiers and 1100 coins...
  10. I purchased the $100 Vault Edition of Call of Duty Moder Warfare 3 and i did not receive my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the $100 Vault Edition of Call of Duty Moder Warfare 3 and i did not receive my...: I purchased the $100 Vault Edition of Call of Duty Moder Warfare 3 and i did not receive my perks, CP, Battlepass or Skips. Yes, i made sure i downloaded all the packs. Please assist, thank you...