Did not receive 1-month GamePass code with PayPal GamePass purchase

Discus and support Did not receive 1-month GamePass code with PayPal GamePass purchase in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Purchased on 9/29. Message center last notify was 9/19. Redirected here from Xbox Support Chat. 8460f10f-c411-4bcf-9410-13c4f7c402d3 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Namelessthehckr, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Did not receive 1-month GamePass code with PayPal GamePass purchase

Purchased on 9/29. Message center last notify was 9/19.

Redirected here from Xbox Support Chat.

:)

Namelessthehckr, Oct 16, 2018
  2. GamePass (Free 1 Month Promo for paying with PayPal)

Hi,

I clicked on the promo on my Xbox for purchasing a month of GamePass with your PayPal account and recieving a free month in return. I spoke with Microsoft Support and they referred me here. Both my Amex and my PayPal account show that I made the purchase
    within the window of the promotion Sept 19th-Oct 31st. I purchased it on Sept 22nd and it is now 10/12 and I still have yet to receive the free code for a month of GamePass in my Inbox.

Microsoft Support Tag: [Mod Removed – Personal Information]

Promo Link: Get an extra month of Xbox Game Pass free with PayPal | Xbox

Any help ya'll can provide will be much appreciated since Xbox Support couldn't help me.

Thanks,

Jordan

Rainb0wDrag0ns, Oct 16, 2018
  3. Digfox
    Digfox Guest
    No free month of Xbox Game Pass after paying with PayPal (recent Promotion)

Hi

On 16th October I purchased one month of Xbox Game Pass with PayPal as per this promotion:

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/promotions/gamepass-paypal

However I not received anything in my Xbox message centre. Are there any delays in codes being sent out?

Many thanks in advance.

Digfox, Oct 16, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Had you previously had game pass before the purchase?

Smwutches, Oct 16, 2018
  5. XBF Leslie D
    XBF Leslie D Guest
    Hi there!

On our promotions website it states this:

"Update October 10th, 2018: This bonus 1-month Xbox Game Pass offer is only available for new Xbox Game Pass Users. "

It also states that your bonus code will arrive via the Xbox message center within 2 weeks of purchase if the requirements are met for the promotion.

For more information here is the link: Get an extra month of Xbox Game Pass free with PayPal | Xbox

XBF Leslie D, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBF Leslie D Win User

Hi there!

On our promotions website it states this:

"Update October 10th, 2018: This bonus 1-month Xbox Game Pass offer is only available for new Xbox Game Pass Users. "

It also states that your bonus code will arrive via the Xbox message center within 2 weeks of purchase if the requirements are met for the promotion.

For more information here is the link: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/promotions/paypal-gamepass
  7. Smwutches Win User

Had you previously had game pass before the purchase?
  8. {Parity} Win User

Xbox gamę pass

No you can't redeem the 1 month trial after purchasing GamePass. Also, if you redeem the trial code prior to purchasing GamePass and you purchase GamePass it will replace the trial and you will lose what days are left on the trial.
  9. PHOENIXoRISING Win User

Just got an Xbox one X Fallout 76 bundle and the included gamepass expired on June 30 2018?

Just to clarify so we understand, you bought an xbox on x recently and it came with a code for gamepass? Let's focus on the gamepass thing. Did it come with a code? Did you buy gamepass? Because we would then have a multitude of potential answers for you
    based on that.

For example on the xbox you can get gamepass for $1 for 1 month however they don't mention that it has a recurring $15 a month charge after that. My guess is that somewhere like myself this whole thing was lost in translation. Microsoft does not give gamepass
    away for free forever, even with the purchase of a console.

Or something else happened entirely.

Hope to hear more details soon-

10. Joker2600x Win User

Where to input Doritos game pass ultimate code

I got my GamePass code in my email inbox today (2 days after I entered the promo code on Dorito's site). In order to redeem the GamePass code, I had to give my credit card or PayPal info. Next, I received a $1 authorization charge on my credit card and immediately got refunded. After successfully signed up for GamePass, I went into my Microsoft account and turned off GamePass recurring billing and removed my credit card info.
Thema:

1. Did not receive 1-month GamePass code with PayPal GamePass purchase - Similar Threads - Did receive month

2. I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.: I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card. 0f0c7d27-5289-48e1-a089-3cfab89f1881
  3. Why did I not receive what I paid for?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I not receive what I paid for?: I recently purchased the new call of duty modern warfare 3 cross gen bundle and only received the optimized version of the game and not the Xbox one version. I do not have enough storage on my...
  4. I did not receive my gta plus goods

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not receive my gta plus goods: Hi I bought gt plus and I don’t not receive anything no money or the 100 car garage I would like to no why I did not get anything pls cd211472-1fee-4827-973a-6b8b7a9448cc
  5. I did not receive my item please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not receive my item please help: I bought an add on for forza horizon 5 but i did not receive the item in game. 9a7894a7-ffc2-4575-ac43-751bec2b5c1f
  6. Fortnite Crew Pack. Did not receive anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Crew Pack. Did not receive anything: I bought the Fortnite Crew, the skin and the rocket pass have a checkmark, but I did not get anything. And there is a huge button telling me to rejoin but idk what to do. Will I get my items? What...
  7. Why did I still not receive what I paid for.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I still not receive what I paid for.: Why did I not receive what I paid for still dbc3a957-dfc0-47f4-9a5d-f8cd9839b745
  8. I did not receive the answer on the my question related to xbox from the gamer from the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I did not receive the answer on the my question related to xbox from the gamer from the...: I did send my question related to the xbox to the gamer from the community from the xbox support page or link and I did not receive the answer back from them and it does not go forward thru it and...
  9. I purchased the $100 bundle version of call of duty Modern warfare 3 and did not receive...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the $100 bundle version of call of duty Modern warfare 3 and did not receive...: I purchased the $100 bundle version of call of duty Modern warfare 3 and did not receive the full bundle such as the battle pass with 30 skipped tiers and 1100 coins...
  10. I purchased the $100 Vault Edition of Call of Duty Moder Warfare 3 and i did not receive my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the $100 Vault Edition of Call of Duty Moder Warfare 3 and i did not receive my...: I purchased the $100 Vault Edition of Call of Duty Moder Warfare 3 and i did not receive my perks, CP, Battlepass or Skips. Yes, i made sure i downloaded all the packs. Please assist, thank you...