Did not get robux i redeemed

Discus and support Did not get robux i redeemed in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i redeemed 100 robux with 1,500 points and when i check my email and outlook, nothing is in my inbox. 1acb1845-058f-4023-8257-f3ed4d3c9ddd Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Chayden Nah, Apr 29, 2024.

1. Chayden Nah
    Chayden Nah Guest

i redeemed 100 robux with 1,500 points and when i check my email and outlook, nothing is in my inbox.

:)

Chayden Nah, Apr 29, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Chayden, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Please keep in mind that the email that includes the Robux code may take up to 24 hours to arrive, so if that time period hasn't passed yet, it's advisable to wait. Also, make sure to check your spam/junk folder in case it's there.

If more than 24 hours pass without you receiving the email then I recommend going to the order history of your Microsoft Rewards account using the following link and pressing the "Resend" button to have code sent to you by email again:

https://rewards.bing.com/redeem/orderhistory

[​IMG]

If you still don't receive the email after doing this or if it doesn't appear in your order history, then it's necessary for you to contact Microsoft Rewards Support directly for assistance through the following link:

https://rewards.bing.com/support

I appreciate your understanding and I wish you good luck.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. IlyaasAbdulkadir Win User

Microsoft Rewards - Roblox Robux

I can’t convert it into robux because it doesn’t show the roblox robux in the redeem section so i can’t get robux
  4. D4isyInZeHouze Win User

Trying to buy Robux for PC with microsoft balance

I did quite a research and turns out its only possible to buy robux for xbox with the microsoft balance. Its because of roblox themselves appearenatley. You cannot use microsoft balance to buy robux from within the roblox game app, but to buy from the
    microsoft store. And even THAT is redeemable only on xbox. Sucks a lot but i have an xbox at home so I was able to redeem my robux. I hope you get a refund or something will be done about this.
  5. ThatRandomGamerYT Win User

Robux with a Microsoft Gift Card

Thank you so much for the link to this website! It shows me the option to buy 400 Robux for 4.99, which I can save up for.

However, I was concerned due to the fact that it says "400 Robux for Xbox" and the description reads "To redeem after purchase, launch Roblox on Xbox and sign in to your account." Again, I don't own an Xbox so will I be able to redeem the Robux?

(Usually when I get Robux through Microsoft Rewards, it gives it to me as a Roblox code, which I can redeem online, so if this is the same it should be fine)

Also, will I need to redeem Xbox or Microsoft Gift Cards for this?
  6. PinballYT Win User

How do I get my robux

did you get the robux from microsoft rewards?, if so go to rewards.microsoft.com and click "order history" then you should see the robux purchase with a button that says "get code" from there copy the code ex: xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxx and type that into the roblox website found here: https://roblox.com/redeem, have a good day!
Thema:

1. Did not get robux i redeemed - Similar Threads - Did robux redeemed

2. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  3. I did noithing wrong and still got baned

in XBoX on Windows
    I did noithing wrong and still got baned: I would please like someone to unban me for i did nothing wrong 684d8522-6ef9-423a-8802-f5bd9e49c41a
  4. Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...: THIS CONTROLLER IS NOT BETTER THEN THE ORIGINAL VERSION. IT JUST COST MORE AND IS VERY FRUSTRATING... PLEASE STOP MAKING THESE CONTROLLERS.. ANYTHING THAT COMES APART INN COMPETITIVE GAMES SHOULD...
  5. Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...: I thought that Xbox was only deleting it for players who exceeded the storage limit but instead did it to everyone. Why Microsoft, you are literally the richest company in this world yet you can't...
  6. Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?: I just got two strikes and am banned for two days because of my gamer pic/profile picture. It is just a simple picture of me, nothing offensive or anything else like that (I do not wish to show...
  7. We made a purchase of robux but it did not credit our acct is there a way to find out which...

in XBoX on Windows
    We made a purchase of robux but it did not credit our acct is there a way to find out which...: Is there a way to find out which acct a robux purchase was submitted to? 12740cb2-6e53-48ad-8e3f-3e66cd485bb3
  8. Purchased Robux via XBox gaming console and it did not show up!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Robux via XBox gaming console and it did not show up!: Hello all! I purchased Robux from our XBox console and it did not show up my son’s account. I purchased a $4.99 robux package and a $49.99 package for my son. He told me that it did not show up...
  9. I put in my 25$ xbox gift card but it did not work in my game roblox to buy robux

in XBoX on Consoles
    I put in my 25$ xbox gift card but it did not work in my game roblox to buy robux: My gift card did not work in roblox to buy robux a196ac8f-2cce-4a96-b1a2-25520060b84c
  10. Did not receive Robux when purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did not receive Robux when purchased: I purchased 800 Robux for Roblox in game via my microsoft account but they haven't shown up yet. Is this something you can help with here? 86cc0bab-9f54-440f-b167-3578392073d2