Did Microsoft get rid of all humans in customer service?!

Discus and support Did Microsoft get rid of all humans in customer service?! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Did Microsoft get rid of all humans in customer service?! Online chat option is gone. Phone numbers all go to a digital assistant who will not let you... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by LoganatorHD, Jan 6, 2024.

1. LoganatorHD
    LoganatorHD Guest

Did Microsoft get rid of all humans in customer service?! Online chat option is gone. Phone numbers all go to a digital assistant who will not let you speak to a human. HOW DO I GET A HUMAN??!!!!!

:)

LoganatorHD, Jan 6, 2024
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Logan! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Microsoft Xbox Support. I understand that you want to contact Microsoft Support.

According to Independent Advisor [Suejin]: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...icrosoft/2bc49b5e-0351-40d9-8925-ab24cb21026f

"You can contact a Microsoft representative via the following:

Phone: https://support.microsoft.com/help/4051701
    Chat: https://support.microsoft.com/contactus

**When doing a chat, state your concern and decline all the suggestions by the automated response until you get a link to Talk to a person."

However, if you want to contact Xbox Support, according to Microsoft Agent | Moderator, XBF Brad A and Xbox Ambassador, CosmicCraze:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-support/988332e4-631f-457c-8bc8-210e7a19be37 and https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ive-chat/b75d470e-8c19-4399-bcc9-e6e0bc2ec2fd

Here's how to contact Xbox Support:

"Chat Support:

> Visit the Xbox Support website: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/
    > Click on the "Contact Us" button in the right of the screen.
    > Select the issue you need help with and click on the "Next" option.
    > Sign in to your Microsoft account.
    > Follow the prompts to connect to a live chat agent.

For Callback Support:

> Select Xbox One
    > Select See more options then subscription changes
    > Select Show Contact options
    > Select Request a call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives a request for a call from support as a contact option.

If you're unable to contact them, try again at a later time."

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Twistedflax Win User

We Need An Apology!!

I LOVE YOU MICROSOFT. Carry on. Just like Darwins Parachute helps the human race by killing off the thick people we are slowly getting rid of all the winge bags. This type of marketing proves your voodoo powers.
  4. Farscape247 Win User

GamerTag

all microsoft accounts have an xbox tag as it is all one service, if you have a microsoft account you have an xbox account as they are one thing. no getting rid
  5. The W1GG Win User

Accidental purchase

I'm never gonna deal with Microsoft again. I'm getting a ps3. I already got rid of my computer for a Mac and got an iPhone and Ipad. I hate Microsoft and I hope they see this. Customer service with apple is 10x better and have better quality products
  6. Farscape247 Win User

If the next COD was World at War 2 would you be happy?

If they did make a WaW 2 then they better not goof it, get rid of all those crappy perks and bring back set classes, also bring back custom public lobbies like cod 2.
Thema:

1. Did Microsoft get rid of all humans in customer service?! - Similar Threads - Did Microsoft rid

2. Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...: My rubux i reedmed witch was 100 rubux don’t work the code Dosent I want compition witch is that I want 1000.rubux beacuse my code dont work 2d757090-6611-43a0-8e57-ca3937587095
  3. Did Microsoft block Xbox 360s from Xbox Live on 1-11-24?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did Microsoft block Xbox 360s from Xbox Live on 1-11-24?: On Thursday 1-11-24 two of my xbox 360 S and my xbox 360 E stopped accessing Xbox live. I had been using daily until 1-11-24. Prior to the access failure I had made no changes to network...
  4. Why can't I view my captures on my PC? Did we time travel? Is it 2004? Microsoft owns...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I view my captures on my PC? Did we time travel? Is it 2004? Microsoft owns...: Why can't I view my captures on my PC? Did we time travel? Is it 2004? Microsoft owns everything. Figure it out. The only way I can view and edit my captures is through the Xbox app. What a joke....
  5. Did Microsoft AUTO create an account for Fortnite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did Microsoft AUTO create an account for Fortnite?: My son just recently got an Xbox and we downloaded Fornite, however I was not there when he went to open the game on the console and it looks like a whole new Fortnite account was created for him....
  6. Locked out of hotmail, help? Tried requesting through microsoft, did not verify

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Locked out of hotmail, help? Tried requesting through microsoft, did not verify: I am locked out of hotmail, my son tried to reset the xbox and I got kicked out of email. I cannot reset password as it has a non existing email address to send to and the phone number I have on...
  7. cant log in my microsoft account, it says it dose not exist , but i did a pasword change in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant log in my microsoft account, it says it dose not exist , but i did a pasword change in...: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/528754833620992000/1179920572986179604/image.png?ex=657b89aa&is=656914aa&hm=8206c96d68c9c8e952be2d5d852eaa484d726f57e1f53355322566fbcd299d9b& Microsoft 帐户团队...
  8. How do I migrate my Xbox one Microsoft account to ps5 for my sons gta game I did it before...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I migrate my Xbox one Microsoft account to ps5 for my sons gta game I did it before...: i need to n igrate my Xbox account to ps5 for gta5 for my son any no how I can’t remember lol 93848b1a-9899-4f12-816f-041f4fc2c572
  9. Why did Microsoft get rid of the support team?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did Microsoft get rid of the support team?: Bring back the support team, I haven’t been able to get any kind of help since they’ve been gone. This is horrendous and it sucks to see all these bot reply’s that don’t help at all. It’s reading...
  10. Why did Microsoft get rid of their support speclists?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did Microsoft get rid of their support speclists?: I called Microsoft support because I was having an issue with my elite controller. All I got was a message saying use the Xbox Assist app or chat with an agent. Sometimes people need verbal...