Did Microsoft AUTO create an account for Fortnite?

Discus and support Did Microsoft AUTO create an account for Fortnite? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son just recently got an Xbox and we downloaded Fornite, however I was not there when he went to open the game on the console and it looks like a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Beatriz Benitez, Jan 1, 2024.

1. Did Microsoft AUTO create an account for Fortnite?

My son just recently got an Xbox and we downloaded Fornite, however I was not there when he went to open the game on the console and it looks like a whole new Fortnite account was created for him. How can we get rid of that new account and connect HIS Fortnite account to the Xbox?

:)

Beatriz Benitez, Jan 1, 2024
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Beatriz B. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

If you didn't link the Epic and Microsoft account yet, by default, the game (not Microsoft) will create a new profile under your son's gamertag.

However, you could sync your son's account by linking accounts.
    Please follow the procedures provided in this article from the game developer.

https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-U...ic-games-account-using-the-web-a5720357639451

I hope you find this answer helpful to your inquiry. However, I'll remain attentive to any other one you may have.

Kind regards,

Arturo.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

Can we talk about how stupid it is that I can't link my old Xbox account to my new email?

if its an outlook or live email created with microsoft then it auto creates an xbox account as it auto creates a microsoft account, if you used a third party email like gmail then create a new alias, make that primary then remove the email address.
  4. Julian_ Win User

Jag kan inte logga in med mitt fortnite konto som jag skapat på datorn på xbox[I can't sign in with my Fortnite account that I created on my computer on Xbox]

Hi! While I don't have any experience with Fortnites/Epics cross-platform system, I think you have to link your Fortnite account you created on PC with your Xbox/Microsoft account. Did you do so or did you try to sign in on your Xbox directly with your
    Fortnite login info? Also check this site where you can view all your linked accounts: https://account.live.com/consent/Manage
  5. Farscape247 Win User

Can't change email from old Hotmail account to new live account is there any way I can change that?

when you create a new microsoft account (email) it auto creates and xbox account as they are now one in the same, there is no way to transfer from one to another, you could have created an alias on the xbox account and then made that primary but you cant add an already created microsoft account.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Can my kids use my Xbox Live account to play Fortnite?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Jan1515

Fortnite is a free game, right now Xbox live gold (or a subscription) is not required to Fortnite play online on consoles

You can create a new Microsoft account for your son and link this created Epic account to the new Microsoft account, in that way he is going to have their own profile to play

Just to let you know, you can only link 1 epic account to your Microsoft account and vice versa
Thema:

1. Did Microsoft AUTO create an account for Fortnite? - Similar Threads - Did Microsoft AUTO

2. Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...: My rubux i reedmed witch was 100 rubux don’t work the code Dosent I want compition witch is that I want 1000.rubux beacuse my code dont work 2d757090-6611-43a0-8e57-ca3937587095
  3. Did Microsoft block Xbox 360s from Xbox Live on 1-11-24?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did Microsoft block Xbox 360s from Xbox Live on 1-11-24?: On Thursday 1-11-24 two of my xbox 360 S and my xbox 360 E stopped accessing Xbox live. I had been using daily until 1-11-24. Prior to the access failure I had made no changes to network...
  4. Why can't I view my captures on my PC? Did we time travel? Is it 2004? Microsoft owns...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I view my captures on my PC? Did we time travel? Is it 2004? Microsoft owns...: Why can't I view my captures on my PC? Did we time travel? Is it 2004? Microsoft owns everything. Figure it out. The only way I can view and edit my captures is through the Xbox app. What a joke....
  5. Did Microsoft get rid of all humans in customer service?!

in XBoX on Windows
    Did Microsoft get rid of all humans in customer service?!: Did Microsoft get rid of all humans in customer service?! Online chat option is gone. Phone numbers all go to a digital assistant who will not let you speak to a human. HOW DO I GET A HUMAN??!!!!!...
  6. Locked out of hotmail, help? Tried requesting through microsoft, did not verify

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Locked out of hotmail, help? Tried requesting through microsoft, did not verify: I am locked out of hotmail, my son tried to reset the xbox and I got kicked out of email. I cannot reset password as it has a non existing email address to send to and the phone number I have on...
  7. cant log in my microsoft account, it says it dose not exist , but i did a pasword change in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant log in my microsoft account, it says it dose not exist , but i did a pasword change in...: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/528754833620992000/1179920572986179604/image.png?ex=657b89aa&is=656914aa&hm=8206c96d68c9c8e952be2d5d852eaa484d726f57e1f53355322566fbcd299d9b& Microsoft 帐户团队...
  8. How do I migrate my Xbox one Microsoft account to ps5 for my sons gta game I did it before...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I migrate my Xbox one Microsoft account to ps5 for my sons gta game I did it before...: i need to n igrate my Xbox account to ps5 for gta5 for my son any no how I can’t remember lol 93848b1a-9899-4f12-816f-041f4fc2c572
  9. Why did microsoft not transfer my ownership of minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did microsoft not transfer my ownership of minecraft: i’ve read so many forums and tried multiple things, reached out many times. Microsoft has no history of me owning minecraft yet i’ve been playing consistently on the same account for 6 years....
  10. I did not receive my microsoft gift in Overwatch 2 yet

in XBoX on Windows
    I did not receive my microsoft gift in Overwatch 2 yet: Yesterday, I claimed a gift on my Xbox One for 200 Overwatch coins on Overwatch 2, which have not yet arrived after more than an entire day. I have read that it can sometimes take up to 10 days to...