did i miss out on the christmas gift from rockstar?

Discus and support did i miss out on the christmas gift from rockstar? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; because of the hackers taking xbox live down yesterday, i could not log in and there for could not play GTA 5 online. i got on to day but there was no... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by THE IMMORTAL D, Dec 26, 2014.

1. did i miss out on the christmas gift from rockstar?

because of the hackers taking xbox live down yesterday, i could not log in and there for could not play GTA 5 online. i got on to day but there was no gift under the christmas tree. rockstar said there was gonna be a gift under the christmas tree on the
    25th. i didn't see any gift today. and not even a hour after i log on, live is down again. don't these hackers have anything better to do? so did i miss out on this christmas gift from rockstar? i missed out on the snowball fight and the snow. would be nice
    if rockstar brought the snow back for those of us that missed out due to these hackers taking live down.

:)

THE IMMORTAL D, Dec 26, 2014
  2. uziguy360
    uziguy360 Guest
    Youtube on xbox

I heard the 25th. It would be a great christmas gift if it did.

Jesus Christ is the reason for Christmas He was born to save us from our sins

uziguy360, Dec 26, 2014
  3. II FOZZER II
    II FOZZER II Guest
    If you didnt pre-order your X1 you might be screwed for a while?

I don't think Microsoft will miss out on the Christmas Sales. They'll make more money from it, more then the release date sales.

II FOZZER II, Dec 26, 2014
  4. did i miss out on the christmas gift from rockstar?

i am thinking money. from what i read online, on dec. 25th we where gonna have a present under the christmas tree, snow in san andreas and be able to do snow ball fights. i missed all that because hackers had live down that day

THE IMMORTAL D, Dec 27, 2014
  5. I had the gifts, it was a series of weapons from rockstar, you will get a message on your screen when you log in next, the shame is that xbox live got hacked over christmas, so many people only had snow on Xbox one for christmas eve, as no one could get
    online during the christmas period. Many of us wish the snow lasted longer than they had it on for due to the network being offline from those hackers.

JonneyCornerr, Dec 28, 2014
  6. p.s. the gift was not under the tree it gets put onto your weapon wheel automatically.

JonneyCornerr, Dec 28, 2014
  7. oh, what weapons where they? i missed out on the snow and snowball fights because of the hackers.

THE IMMORTAL D, Nov 1, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

did i miss out on the christmas gift from rockstar?