Did anyone get some badges removed from profile screen?

Discus and support Did anyone get some badges removed from profile screen? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just looked at my profile and I think some of my badges are gone. The badge for how I've been an insider is gone. I've been in the program since it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ExpertMoist4937, Jul 26, 2024.

1. Did anyone get some badges removed from profile screen?

I just looked at my profile and I think some of my badges are gone. The badge for how I've been an insider is gone. I've been in the program since it was exclusive invite via Microsoft. Now it's gone. I've never left the program. Has anyone else had this issue?

I wish I could add a pic to show. But idk why it's gone

submitted by /u/ExpertMoist4937
    [link] [comments]

/u/ExpertMoist4937, Jul 26, 2024
  2. T3chnlgydude Win User

What would be a good incentive for achievement hunters?

I think you have an awesome idea. Players will be more determined to get that 100% achievement score and they will grind hard.

Maybe a MVG (Most valuable gamer) badge connected to your profile would also be epic? Like the Xbox Ambassador badge on our profiles and the MVP badge for some
  3. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

Silverlight

When did you join the ambassador program? I do not see the forums badge on your profile. Did you get the acceptance email?
  4. Smwutches Win User

Profile badge not showing

Your badges will only show on the Rewards site. They are not added to your profile. You should see a link in the upper righthand corner of the screen for "MyDashboard". You would see your badges there.
  5. Simple OJ Win User

Another icon next to "years on xbox" icon?

That is your ambassador badge, you can remove it in your profile settings if you don't like it.
  6. RarePresence Win User

Xbox Live Gold Badge removed from profile?

Same here ,I've been on for 13 years and mine keeps disappearing,I never even received my gold badge on my profile,usual rubbish I was told its been given out in no specific order.well everyone on friends list has theres why don't I ?
Thema:

Did anyone get some badges removed from profile screen?

1. Did anyone get some badges removed from profile screen? - Similar Threads - Did anyone badges

2. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  3. I did noithing wrong and still got baned

in XBoX on Windows
    I did noithing wrong and still got baned: I would please like someone to unban me for i did nothing wrong 684d8522-6ef9-423a-8802-f5bd9e49c41a
  4. Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...: THIS CONTROLLER IS NOT BETTER THEN THE ORIGINAL VERSION. IT JUST COST MORE AND IS VERY FRUSTRATING... PLEASE STOP MAKING THESE CONTROLLERS.. ANYTHING THAT COMES APART INN COMPETITIVE GAMES SHOULD...
  5. Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...: I thought that Xbox was only deleting it for players who exceeded the storage limit but instead did it to everyone. Why Microsoft, you are literally the richest company in this world yet you can't...
  6. Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?: I just got two strikes and am banned for two days because of my gamer pic/profile picture. It is just a simple picture of me, nothing offensive or anything else like that (I do not wish to show...
  7. Error 0x80072ee2 0x00000000 0x00000206 has anyone tried else encountered this and did you...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x80072ee2 0x00000000 0x00000206 has anyone tried else encountered this and did you...: With the latest update on xbox one I now keep getting the error code Error 0x80072ee2 0x00000000 0x00000206 has anyone tried else encountered this and did you find a solution?...
  8. Did anyone else get suspended for no reason at all

in XBoX Accessibility
    Did anyone else get suspended for no reason at all: I got banned on one of my account and suspended on 2 other account for no reason at all the Xbox website doesn’t want to tell me why. Anyone else having this problem?...
  9. Did anyone else have trouble unlocking the "Occultist" achievement for the game Goetia?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did anyone else have trouble unlocking the "Occultist" achievement for the game Goetia?: On November 4th I finished the game Goetia. I have unlocked every achievement in game which means that I should have unlocked the "Occultist" achievement. It has not unlocked and I have yet to be...
  10. Can anyone tell me why my Rewards account can be suspended for something i did not do ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anyone tell me why my Rewards account can be suspended for something i did not do ?: Both mine & my wife's Microsoft reward account were suspended for a reason i do not know and i have not talked to anyone .What they have accused us of is not true.And yes we are a family so we do...