did anybody get the content for purchasing the vault edition?

Discus and support did anybody get the content for purchasing the vault edition? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; iv recently purchased the vault edition of modern warfare 3 and did not get any of the content i did not get the cod points or battle pass and and any... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by darcy kaye, Nov 18, 2023.

1. darcy kaye
    darcy kaye Guest

iv recently purchased the vault edition of modern warfare 3 and did not get any of the content i did not get the cod points or battle pass and and any of the other things with it. still says i gotta pay 39.99 for the content that should have been included with the vault edition.

:)

darcy kaye, Nov 18, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

Question what ia youe copy of cod mw3

If it is disk thata why it only applies to digital versions as all previous version have
  3. Lu Sōhei Win User

Not getting all content from MW3 VAULT EDITION

For me personally I own the vault edition of MW3 on xbox and it is saying I own and have already downloaded all the content it even says that I own the vault edition on the in game store. But none of the vault edition content is appearing for me. I have deleted and redowloaded the vault edition content addons but it didn't work.

How do I get the content that I own??
  4. MMM PnutButter Win User

How do you upgrade to the vault edition of MW2?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.
    My name is Georges C. welcome to the community.

Hello Bbadger24, to upgrade your game to the Vault Edition, launch Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II and navigate to the in-game Store. Once there, you can purchase the Vault Edition upgrade.
    There is no option to only purchase the additional content that comes with the vault edition after you’ve purchased the base game. When I try to ‘upgrade’, I have to buy the entire game again plus the vault content. This is irritating!
  5. WOKKYRAPPERS Win User

Why can’t I access Vault edition upgrade content mw3

I purchased the vault edition and i don't have the blackcell bp or and content from it
  6. David Wirsching Win User

I don't know witch game I should buy

Hello JasonVernon3, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

When choosing which edition or version of a game to purchase, it is important to understand the differences between the available options. In the case of the "Vault Edition" and its "upgrade", there may be some confusion. It is crucial to do your research and understand exactly what you are purchasing before making the purchase.
    Investigate the specific differences between the Standard Edition and the Vault Edition. Special editions often include additional content, such as expansions, DLC (downloadable content), exclusive items, etc. Make sure you know what the "Vault Edition" offers compared to the standard edition.

Best regards.
Thema:

1. did anybody get the content for purchasing the vault edition? - Similar Threads - did anybody content

2. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  3. I did noithing wrong and still got baned

in XBoX on Windows
    I did noithing wrong and still got baned: I would please like someone to unban me for i did nothing wrong 684d8522-6ef9-423a-8802-f5bd9e49c41a
  4. Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...: THIS CONTROLLER IS NOT BETTER THEN THE ORIGINAL VERSION. IT JUST COST MORE AND IS VERY FRUSTRATING... PLEASE STOP MAKING THESE CONTROLLERS.. ANYTHING THAT COMES APART INN COMPETITIVE GAMES SHOULD...
  5. Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...: I thought that Xbox was only deleting it for players who exceeded the storage limit but instead did it to everyone. Why Microsoft, you are literally the richest company in this world yet you can't...
  6. Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?: I just got two strikes and am banned for two days because of my gamer pic/profile picture. It is just a simple picture of me, nothing offensive or anything else like that (I do not wish to show...
  7. did i damage my Kinect Device and can i fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    did i damage my Kinect Device and can i fix it: Issue with Kinect Device I'm experiencing an issue with my Kinect device. After plugging in a flash drive in Kinect port. by accident, it melted and got stuck in the port. After removing the...
  8. I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do

in XBoX on Windows
    I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do: I recently got my microsoft account Hacked by a player from a minecraft server i was playing on called hypixel. However, I miraculously managed to get everything back, i changed my password and...
  9. I did not recieve the twitch purple heart cape even after redeeming the coden

in XBoX on Windows
    I did not recieve the twitch purple heart cape even after redeeming the coden: I watched a twitch stream for 30 mins got a code i didnt use the code for 2 days it could be tht the code is expired but i wasnt provided any info on the code being expired i got the code on...
  10. had my console banned after i was put into danger after xbox did nothing about it

in XBoX on Consoles
    had my console banned after i was put into danger after xbox did nothing about it: can someone help me get my console ban overturned because my family was put into danger by a hacker who watches me on youtube and twitch and the hacker console banned me...