diconnection issues while playing fifa 14 online xbox one

Discus and support diconnection issues while playing fifa 14 online xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi ! literally tearing my hair out! had this is issue when I 1st got my xbox one, where I would b playing a fifa game online and all of a sudden the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BigJokNu, Jan 7, 2014.

1. BigJokNu
    BigJokNu Guest

hi ! literally tearing my hair out! had this is issue when I 1st got my xbox one, where I would b playing a fifa game online and all of a sudden the game would disconnect and I would get the dnf! for the past month or so. I thought I had the solution and
    everything was working fine after I used this forum and port forwarded the relevant ports, worked like a charm. now im back to square one!! same issues plllz help im using a virgin super hub broadband......ps never had this prob with 360 on same router/net
    connection!!

:)

BigJokNu, Jan 7, 2014
  2. xbox one keeps randomly switching off.

hello my xbox one keeps randomly turning off while playing fifa 14. what should i do????

Jackotelli l 7, Jan 7, 2014
  3. Games Jittery

Whilst I'm playing Forza 5 and FIFA 14 the games jitter in places.

In Forza 5 the loading screen seems to lag a bit then in races it doesn't feel as smooth as it has been when I first got my One.

In FIFA 14 the menus lag a bit and online matches lag terribly.

Could my Internet connection cause the lag in Forza 5?

MacTavishPapa6, Jan 7, 2014
  4. SilberBarde26 Win User

I am connected to Xbox live on my Xbox 1 but I am unable to access it playing dragon age inquisition

Same Troubles here. Cannot play FIFA 14 and 15 online on xbox one !

I get "you use be signed into xbox live to access online features"
  5. Lofty Who Win User

Xbox One price drop

6. Mister Cerb Win User

Xbox One Day One Edition - Fifa 14

Hey there Maimed!

Just to be sure I understand: Are you asking if you'll be able to play Fifa 14 in Malta if you have a hard copy of the game? If so, sure! Xbox One is not region restricted so if you have a copy of Fifa 14 you should be able to play it. However, you probably
    won't be able to play it online since Malta is not a Live Supported Region.

I hope this helps clear things up. =)
  7. xDROGBAx11 Win User

X1 what are you looking fwd to the most?

playing fifa 14 while watching a live soccer game on tv in the corner using the snap feature.
  8. Lord Rob UK Win User

Problem while playing FIFA 14

Hi MikaelMello,

That doesn't sound good. However EA are aware of this issue as its listed on their
    known issues page.

They suggest following the below guide which I'm copying from https://help.ea.com/article/issues-connecting-online-with-xbox-360

Below, you can find a troubleshooting guide to help you resolve any issues you might have with online game play on the Xbox 360 console. We recommend following each step in order, for better troubleshooting.

Step 1

If you are using a wireless connection to access the Internet on your Xbox 360 console, try connecting directly to your Cable or DSL modem. If you are using a router, check to make sure that the router you are using is officially
    supported by Xbox Live

Step 2

If your DSL or Cable modem connects directly to your Xbox already, try power cycling the modem itself. This means unplugging the modem from the wall, waiting one or more minutes and then plugging it back in. Restart the system and try again.

Step 3

Corrupt files that are stored in your cache can also conflict with connecting to online servers.

To clear your console's cache:

1. From the dashboard, click on My Xbox.
    2. Select System Settings.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Highlight Hard Drive Device.
    5. Press Y to select Device Options, then Clear System Cache.
    6. Reboot your console.
    Step 4

If clearing your cache did not solve the connection issues, you will want to redownload the updates for the game. NOTE: Not all games have a Title Update File.

1. From the Dashboard, click on My Xbox.
    2. Select System Settings.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select Hard Drive Device by pressing A.
    5. Select Games and Apps.
    6. Select Game Title.
    7. Delete Title Update File.
    8. Restart Game.
    9. Download the update when prompted.
    Step 5

If all the steps below did not solve your issues, check to make sure that the ports specific toXbox Live are opened up on your Internet Service Provider's end. These are the ports that need to be open in both incoming and outgoing directions:

• UDP Ports: 53, 88, 3074
    • TCP Port: 53, 80, 3074
    We recommend contacting your Internet Service Provider or Router/Modem manufacturer for information on how to open ports, or make adjustments to your home network.

Step ​6

Please follow the steps listed here to Check and Change Privacy Settings for Xbox 360

If you are still experiencing connection issues, Microsoft has a diagnostics tool that you might want to use. Detailed instructions can be found at the links provided below. If you have any issues or need help with these instructions, please contact Microsoft at 1-800-4MY-XBOX.

1. Assistance on connection errors with your Xbox system.
    2. Assistance on connection errors with your Xbox 360 system.

If clearing your cache did not solve the connection issues, you may want to clear your saved games files next. Corrupted saved game files or rosters can sometimes interfere with your online connection. To remove saved game files or roster updates follow
    the steps below:

*** Warning: Once a saved game is deleted it is non-recoverable. ***
    1. Start your console with the game disc out so it launches into the Xbox Dashboard.
    2. Select the System blade.
    3. Select Memory and press the A button.
    4. Select Games and press the A button.
    5. Select the EA title and press the A button.
    6. Delete all saved game files for that specific EA title.
    After following these steps launch your game again and try to go online.
    Hope this helps
    Regards
    BoA
Thema:

1. diconnection issues while playing fifa 14 online xbox one - Similar Threads - diconnection issues while

2. Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity

in XboX Insiders
    Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity: For some reason my elite series 2 controller randomly has its inputs become sensitive. For example if I try to move over 1 app it moves over 2 or 3 if does this with the sticks and d pad. Parts of...
  3. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  4. Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x: My Xbox series x I have tried everything to fix it. No settings or anything help I have tried unplugging using different port different tv different HDMI cable Unplugging factory resetting tv...
  5. Can anybody help me with this issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anybody help me with this issue?: Couple months ago i went to nyc to meet some family members their children had an Xbox so I logged on on my account. Everything was fine but they started kicking me off games so they can play I...
  6. Xbox having connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox having connection issues: My roommates and I have three xboxes total in our house. Two days ago they all started having the same issue. We keep getting kicked offline, and our consoles say they can't connect to the...
  7. Parties show I am in and connected but am diconnected.

in XboX Insiders
    Parties show I am in and connected but am diconnected.: This is a bit tough to explain but I''ll do my best. I was in a party and it said I was connected and even showed I was talking. Two people had disconnected earlier and showed as disconnected but...
  8. How do I diconnect Epic Games account through Microsoft ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I diconnect Epic Games account through Microsoft ?: I have an unknown Epic Games account connected to my Microsoft account and I want to disconnect it through Microsoft instead of signing into Epic Games because I don't know its login info. I tried...
  9. Fix the diconnect problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix the diconnect problem: So tired of the disconnects, I realize the game is free, but the disconnection problems with the server is awful, fix the issues. The aggravation isn't worth the time. Very dissatisfied with...
  10. diconnect

in XBoX on Consoles
    diconnect: i have the same issues as everyone else.....XBL support tried to blame my isp....what a cop out....im paying XBL and i cant even use it.....feel like im being ripped off.......