Diablo 4 crashes

Discus and support Diablo 4 crashes in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Diablo 4 will crash before it gets to the main menu. Every single time. This happened with previous games and you guys weren't any help and did not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dylan Egan, Dec 1, 2023.

1. Dylan Egan
    Dylan Egan Guest

Diablo 4 crashes

Diablo 4 will crash before it gets to the main menu. Every single time. This happened with previous games and you guys weren't any help and did not resolve the issue. This is now almost 300 dollars in games that I have paid for and never played. The previous 2 games were nba 2k. In once instance I could only play the Xbox one version of the game but not the series x version. Here we go again with Diablo 4.

I've reinstalled the game 5 times now. Never changes a thing. Did a hard reset, unplugged the power for 5 minutes before restarting, cleared network and save data caches. Nothing has worked. To begin with, it's absolutely insane to even have to do all this troubleshooting as a customer. You guys should send someone over and they not leave until it's fixed or I get my money back. The fact you put the customers to work to fix your problems is insane to me. But here we go. What other fun troubleshooting tricks do you have for me?

WutzTheDilly

:)

Dylan Egan, Dec 1, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Diablo 4 crashes