Diablo 3 confirmed for XB1 release

Discus and support Diablo 3 confirmed for XB1 release in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [quote user="Doublejay52"] Just one question........local coop? [/quote] Hey buddy. "Diablo III" on the 360 already supports local co-op for up to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by x24hrs2livex, May 12, 2014.

  1. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest

    Diablo 3 confirmed for XB1 release


    [quote user="Doublejay52"]

    Just one question........local coop?

    [/quote]

    Hey buddy.

    "Diablo III" on the 360 already supports local co-op for up to 4 players and the new version does the same on the 360 and the One.

    You and your buddies at home on the same XBox and Telly can join 2 seperate buddies on LIVE in the same game as well if you want to.

    Can't be said enough: Fantastic Game.
     
    Azrael008uk, May 13, 2014
    #31
  2. day 1 by for sure cant wait
     
    Xx TwoFace 007, Oct 31, 2018
    #32
  3. Azrael008uk Win User

    Diablo 3 confirmed for XB1 release

    [quote user="Doublejay52"]

    Just one question........local coop?

    [/quote]

    Hey buddy.

    "Diablo III" on the 360 already supports local co-op for up to 4 players and the new version does the same on the 360 and the One.

    You and your buddies at home on the same XBox and Telly can join 2 seperate buddies on LIVE in the same game as well if you want to.

    Can't be said enough: Fantastic Game.
  4. doublejay52 Win User

    Diablo 3 confirmed for XB1 release

    Just one question........local coop?
  5. Zero Divided Win User

    Diablo 3 confirmed for XB1 release

    I do love smashing pots, but I already played it to death on 360, doubt I will pick it again.
  6. MaximumExtreme Win User

    Diablo 3 confirmed for XB1 release

    I do because I bought the disc based version for 360. I don't care though. I'll buy the digital version this time for the one as long as it includes the expansion and you don't have to buy it separately.
  7. MaximumExtreme Win User

    Diablo 3 confirmed for XB1 release

    Awesome! I loved this game when I played it on the 360 and I have no problem buying it again for the One. Sweet!
Thema:

Diablo 3 confirmed for XB1 release

Loading...
  1. Diablo 3 confirmed for XB1 release - Similar Threads - Diablo confirmed XB1

  2. Diablo 4 quick resume not working possibly related to insider build

    in XboX Insiders
    Diablo 4 quick resume not working possibly related to insider build: When playing diablo 4 if you go to things like xbox settings or your xbox profile or xbox rewards the game closes and doesn't quick resume i made sure quick resume is enabled for it but for...
  3. Diablo 4 Vessel of Hatred cosmetic/dog not showing up

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 4 Vessel of Hatred cosmetic/dog not showing up: I purchased Vessel of Hatred on my Xbox Series X through my account, and my wife has access to the game through her account on the same console, but not the add on cosmetic stuff. She would like...
  4. Bought 2000 platinum in Diablo IV through Xbox and cannot access it.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought 2000 platinum in Diablo IV through Xbox and cannot access it.: Hi I Bought 2000 platinum in Diablo IV through Xbox and cannot access it. I have the game on battle.net and also have bought game pass to access the platinum because I read it's required to open...
  5. Cant Play the Game diablo IV i must it buy again

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Play the Game diablo IV i must it buy again: Hallo, I have the Problem any times .. i buyed the Game diablo IV for two times on different dass for 80€ but know sayed the Game again ,, i must buy it'‘ Please help .....
  6. White Screen while iam playing Diablo 4 and windows Freeze

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    White Screen while iam playing Diablo 4 and windows Freeze: Hello I get most the times white screen while iam playing Diablo 4 and windows freeze and i have to restart the pc i tried to downgrade my Graphic Card update but still same problem Device name...
  7. Diablo 4 VOH shutting down xbox series x after less than 5 minutes of game play.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 4 VOH shutting down xbox series x after less than 5 minutes of game play.: Diablo 4 VOH shutting down xbox series x after less than 5 minutes of game play. I have a new xbox series x with Diablo 4 VOH installed. It is in a well ventilated area. I can launch the game and...
  8. i hit level 50 on diablo IV and i can´t no loger enter the game said a need to buy tha...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    i hit level 50 on diablo IV and i can´t no loger enter the game said a need to buy tha...: i hit level 50 on diablo IV and i can´t no loger enter the game said a need to buy tha dlc?so i only play a free trail? d7b6ca87-3d9b-44b3-a56b-6c4513568e8e
  9. Diablo says I don’t own the expansion but under the store it says I do? Xbox store still...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo says I don’t own the expansion but under the store it says I do? Xbox store still...: Title. I already bought the D4 expansion in October of last year, have the receipt, says I don’t own it now?? What is going on? I have done a reset and hard reset, nothing works....
  10. I been given a 2 day suspension for posting "50 exquisite blood for 50million" on Diablo 4.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I been given a 2 day suspension for posting "50 exquisite blood for 50million" on Diablo 4.: I been given a 2 day suspension for posting "50 exquisite blood for 50million" on Diablo 4. I can't even appeal it, I been on Xbox for 20 years and have never been suspended. I didn't know it was...