Diablo 3 confirmed for XB1 release

Discus and support Diablo 3 confirmed for XB1 release in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I do love smashing pots, but I already played it to death on 360, doubt I will pick it again. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by x24hrs2livex, May 12, 2014.

  1. Zero Divided
    Zero Divided Guest

    Diablo 3 confirmed for XB1 release


    I do love smashing pots, but I already played it to death on 360, doubt I will pick it again.
     
    Zero Divided, May 12, 2014
    #16
  2. DEACON
    DEACON Guest
    can't say i'm all that excited about it. Diablo was great. .. Diablo 2 was cool .. haven't played 3 at all .. the excitement just isn't there.
     
    DEACON, May 12, 2014
    #17
  3. Epic Louie
    Epic Louie Guest
    Oh yeah! I'm reserving it as soon as I get to work.
     
    Epic Louie, May 12, 2014
    #18
  4. Diablo 3 confirmed for XB1 release

    Im glad i am not the only one who thinks this is not exciting.

    I also played D-1 and D-2 tried D-3 demo and played at a friends house but did not have the level of attraction the original diablo had.

    I will never understand the hype for already been played games to re release on new consoles.

    There is only one game i would like to see return and that is a newer better version of EzMuse or write your own music. That would be cool for me
     
    Listed mia 510, May 12, 2014
    #19
  5. doublejay52
    doublejay52 Guest
    Just one question........local coop?
     
    doublejay52, May 12, 2014
    #20
  6. I'm heaps excited for this, the Xbox One needs more hack and slash and RPG's to get me back onto it.
     
    DigitalAssassin, May 12, 2014
    #21
  7. Diablo III was one of the last games I bought on 360 before getting Xb1, so its still a new & fun game for me & friends, now I'll get it on my currently most used device & has extra content? Yeah, its well worth it to me. Can't wait to get this installed
    on my XB1.
     
    CollapseControl, May 12, 2014
    #22
  8. Diablo 3 confirmed for XB1 release

    Hack. Slash. Hack. Slash. Hack. Slash. Hack...

    ...are we done yet?

    You can probably see why I'm not excited for this. Diablo 3 confirmed for XB1 release :p
     
    Galactic Geek, May 12, 2014
    #23
  9. Shaggy2000
    Shaggy2000 Guest
    To all those saying "why play it again on the Xbox One if you've already played it on 360?, the read on being that it includes the Reaper of Souls add on, that's why. It adds another chapter, another character, increased level cap and loads of other changes.

    That's why I'll be preordering as soon as it's available on Amazon.
     
    Shaggy2000, May 12, 2014
    #24
  10. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest
    I never go into Diablo, I got Icewind Dale, and then after that I couldn't play due to work.

    Is Diable similar to/better than Icewind Dale? if it is and i can get it at the right price I might give it a whirl.
     
    EnenDaveyBoy, May 12, 2014
    #25
  11. eviltedi
    eviltedi Guest
    I enjoy the Ninja Gaiden games, not sure about Diablo, I have never got around to getting one of them, maybe I will this time.
     
    eviltedi, May 12, 2014
    #26
  12. Thanks for posting. I learned about this in another forum section and I have to say I am pretty excited for it. I will be getting this, simply due to how much fun I had on the 360 version! evil, N7 and anyone else that hasn't tried it, get it. Just do it
    Diablo 3 confirmed for XB1 release :)
     
    Mark Sherwood, May 12, 2014
    #27
  13. eviltedi
    eviltedi Guest

    Diablo 3 confirmed for XB1 release

    I may well do it Cloud, I just queued the Diablo 3 demo to download to my 360, if I enjoy that I may get the Xbox One version.
     
    eviltedi, May 12, 2014
    #28
  14. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Diablo 3 was one of my favourite 360 titles, it grabbed me from start to finish, stunning game in my opinion.

    Like Shaggy said, this one will include the Reaper of Souls DLC so that for me it's just an added bonus, plus the fact I played on my own last time around so looking forward to playing it through on co-op this time.

    @ GG, I can see where your coming from when you say, "hack slash, hack slash" .. for me though same can more or less be said for any game, "Forza, drive, break, drive break" .. "COD, shoot, throw grenade, shoot some more" .. lol

    @ eviltedi, if you do decide to give Diablo 3 a try in August and want to try some co-op just give us a shout.
     
    Lofty Who, May 12, 2014
    #29
  15. eviltedi
    eviltedi Guest
    Will do Lofty, appreciate the offer, I accepted your FR so you should be able to see what I'm up to.
     
    eviltedi, May 12, 2014
    #30
Thema:

Diablo 3 confirmed for XB1 release

Loading...
  1. Diablo 3 confirmed for XB1 release - Similar Threads - Diablo confirmed XB1

  2. Diablo 4 quick resume not working possibly related to insider build

    in XboX Insiders
    Diablo 4 quick resume not working possibly related to insider build: When playing diablo 4 if you go to things like xbox settings or your xbox profile or xbox rewards the game closes and doesn't quick resume i made sure quick resume is enabled for it but for...
  3. Diablo 4 Vessel of Hatred cosmetic/dog not showing up

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 4 Vessel of Hatred cosmetic/dog not showing up: I purchased Vessel of Hatred on my Xbox Series X through my account, and my wife has access to the game through her account on the same console, but not the add on cosmetic stuff. She would like...
  4. Bought 2000 platinum in Diablo IV through Xbox and cannot access it.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought 2000 platinum in Diablo IV through Xbox and cannot access it.: Hi I Bought 2000 platinum in Diablo IV through Xbox and cannot access it. I have the game on battle.net and also have bought game pass to access the platinum because I read it's required to open...
  5. Cant Play the Game diablo IV i must it buy again

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Play the Game diablo IV i must it buy again: Hallo, I have the Problem any times .. i buyed the Game diablo IV for two times on different dass for 80€ but know sayed the Game again ,, i must buy it'‘ Please help .....
  6. White Screen while iam playing Diablo 4 and windows Freeze

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    White Screen while iam playing Diablo 4 and windows Freeze: Hello I get most the times white screen while iam playing Diablo 4 and windows freeze and i have to restart the pc i tried to downgrade my Graphic Card update but still same problem Device name...
  7. Diablo 4 VOH shutting down xbox series x after less than 5 minutes of game play.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 4 VOH shutting down xbox series x after less than 5 minutes of game play.: Diablo 4 VOH shutting down xbox series x after less than 5 minutes of game play. I have a new xbox series x with Diablo 4 VOH installed. It is in a well ventilated area. I can launch the game and...
  8. i hit level 50 on diablo IV and i can´t no loger enter the game said a need to buy tha...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    i hit level 50 on diablo IV and i can´t no loger enter the game said a need to buy tha...: i hit level 50 on diablo IV and i can´t no loger enter the game said a need to buy tha dlc?so i only play a free trail? d7b6ca87-3d9b-44b3-a56b-6c4513568e8e
  9. Diablo says I don’t own the expansion but under the store it says I do? Xbox store still...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo says I don’t own the expansion but under the store it says I do? Xbox store still...: Title. I already bought the D4 expansion in October of last year, have the receipt, says I don’t own it now?? What is going on? I have done a reset and hard reset, nothing works....
  10. I been given a 2 day suspension for posting "50 exquisite blood for 50million" on Diablo 4.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I been given a 2 day suspension for posting "50 exquisite blood for 50million" on Diablo 4.: I been given a 2 day suspension for posting "50 exquisite blood for 50million" on Diablo 4. I can't even appeal it, I been on Xbox for 20 years and have never been suspended. I didn't know it was...