Diablo 111

Discus and support Diablo 111 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Playing Diablo 11 on PC,will i be able to log onto my Battlenet account & play the same saved characters levels on a xbox one??? Peter... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UnkinderTree1, Dec 19, 2017.

1. Diablo 111

Playing Diablo 11 on PC,will i be able to log onto my Battlenet account & play the same saved characters levels on a xbox one???

Peter

:)

UnkinderTree1, Dec 19, 2017
  2. VanBur3n
    VanBur3n Guest
    Creating a new mode on the Call of Duty games. PLEASE LOOK HERE.

I guess I'll be the crazed fanboy of this thread: SKYRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM!!!!!111!!!!111!!!eleven!!!!!1!!1!!

VanBur3n, Dec 19, 2017
  3. Microsoft Freecell Daily Challenge May 10, 2013

I solved the puzzle but the system says I didn't. I show the 4 kings at the top and the screen says I used 111 moves. The challenge is to complete the board in no more than 111 moves. 111 is equal to 111 moves. 112 would be more than 111. Why does it
    say 'try again' or 'back" but not give me my win.

ForeseenAtol1, Dec 19, 2017
  4. Diablo 111

Nope, console and PC doesn't share account information.

MellifluousRain, Feb 22, 2018
  5. I wish they share account information though.

MellifluousRain, Feb 23, 2018
  6. Never played on console before.

7. Which char do you like the most

8. Kelemvor79
    Kelemvor79 Guest

Diablo 111

Kelemvor79, Jul 2, 2018
  9. No, it was a huge disappointment for me also. They did change some game play mechanics though and made it console friendly so it feels like a fresh experience.

EquableVoyage40, Nov 2, 2018
  10. Kelemvor79 Win User
  11. EquableVoyage40 Win User

Diablo 111

No, it was a huge disappointment for me also. They did change some game play mechanics though and made it console friendly so it feels like a fresh experience.
  12. MellifluousRain Win User

Diablo 111

Which char do you like the most
  13. MellifluousRain Win User

Diablo 111

Never played on console before.
  14. MellifluousRain Win User

Diablo 111

I wish they share account information though.
Thema:

Diablo 111

1. Diablo 111 - Similar Threads - Diablo 111

2. I have been suspended for posting a Looking for Group on Diablo 4. Nothing I posted...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been suspended for posting a Looking for Group on Diablo 4. Nothing I posted...: How do I get suspension lifted? 04be1db3-fed4-4cc4-8d4b-0283013dc8cb
  3. LFG Windows Game Bar not working for Diablo 4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    LFG Windows Game Bar not working for Diablo 4: This issue has been brought up a few time already here but haven't gotten any good traction. I've played Diablo 4 since release up to season 2 on the Xbox. So, I know what a joy it is to be able...
  4. fix for diablo 4 LFG game bar widget PC not working?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    fix for diablo 4 LFG game bar widget PC not working?: the Xbox game bar lfg widget on pc recognizes halo infinite, but does not show posts for diablo 4, which i purchased through steam. its detecting diablo 4 , but i cant click on anything or see any...
  5. Diablo 3 The Mad King's End achievement bugged.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 3 The Mad King's End achievement bugged.: i have Diablo 3 eternal collection and as normal player one of my early game achievements was killing Leoric and getting The Mad King's End achievement but then. after time passed i noticed...
  6. Lost diablo 3 account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost diablo 3 account: A glitch happened when playing splitscreen a couple months back and I lost almost all my data, I have been playing for eight years and lost all my gear, cosmetics, paragon, ect including limited...
  7. Diablo IV

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo IV: I just bought the Xbox series X that came pre-installed with Diablo 4 on it, however after passing on downloading it first when I first set it up, it isn't showing up again and won't let me...
  8. Error code trying to claim copy of Diablo iv during setup of new xbox series x bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code trying to claim copy of Diablo iv during setup of new xbox series x bundle: I received an error code while trying to claim Diablo IV with my new xbox series x bundle, and now I can't access the game, it's not in my library, and it just says claim for different account....
  9. I have purchased a d played diablo 4 this year. I uninstalled it recently and now want to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have purchased a d played diablo 4 this year. I uninstalled it recently and now want to...: As the title says. I have digitally bought and played diablo 4 this year. I completed it. I uninstalled as I wasn't using and now wish to return. The Microsoft store is asking me to pay again?!...
  10. Game freezes when playing diablo 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game freezes when playing diablo 4: Hello Xbox advisors. When going in the game my tv makes a weird sound like its about to freeze, it doesnt not until gameplay where i enter a big mob and it lags/freezes a little. I reset the...