DG Now Looking For Members

Discus and support DG Now Looking For Members in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys, DG is looking for some members to join (we are a community and not a clan). The difference between a clan and a community is that in a clan... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NeXus 1 Bar, Jan 5, 2014.

1. NeXus 1 Bar
    NeXus 1 Bar Guest

Hey guys, DG is looking for some members to join (we are a community and not a clan). The difference between a clan and a community is that in a clan there are usually only 6 members or so and with a clan there can be as many members as the leaders want.
    Also we have a rank structure, were you rank up with in the community. You rank up by posting in the treads on the website and getting more recruits to join DG, and of coarse being active and playing with other members in DG. We just started this community
    so we are looking for more experienced members to fill up the leadership ranks. We are looking for new comers to communities as well. Me and the other leader do have LOTS of experience with communities so its not something that will fail in a matter of weeks.
    With in the community there are also competitive teams you can try out for as well as news teams, and graphic teams. However you wont be able to sign up on the DG site right away, we need to get somethings figured out but if you are interested in joining please
    skype either- william13311 or justinbain-2013

By the way the name of the community is Desire[Us]Gaming (desireus gaming)

Thank you.

:)

NeXus 1 Bar, Jan 5, 2014
  2. DG T0nez
    DG T0nez Guest
    Clan DG Dexterity Gaming now recruiting

our website is in the process its up but bits of it is coming to together . The pc side is already up and running playstation has a few members .. I'm Tonez owner/graphics designer for DG and also leader of the Xbox division . I currently have members that
    play solo in nba etc . I'm looking to recruit for Xbox 360 battle field 4 if you wanna be part of the growth of DG. Looking for members to start teams for halo cod gow. Interested? Please add me on xbl or respond here w gamer tags

DG T0nez, Jan 5, 2014
  3. EF Zulu 187
    EF Zulu 187 Guest
    ESO Guild: The Chosen 300 is recruiting! Leadership roles available.

We have over 70 members, guild store, guild bank and more. There are many benefits to being part of our community like being able to find other friends to do dg, pvp, pve at any time without looking too far, raffles, helpful leaders and members and much
    more.

We're also looking to also fill in some leadership roles for those who know how to run pvp or dungeons. Message me if interested ().

EF Zulu 187, Jan 5, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: