Device warranty repair

Discus and support Device warranty repair in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I sent my headset to Microsoft for repair under warranty and it got shipped back the same day it arrived, will I get a report or any info on what's... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ConnorChonk1, Jun 14, 2024.

1. ConnorChonk1
    ConnorChonk1 Guest

Device warranty repair

I sent my headset to Microsoft for repair under warranty and it got shipped back the same day it arrived, will I get a report or any info on what's wrong with it or what kind of checks they did?

:)

ConnorChonk1, Jun 14, 2024
  2. - AJ - Win User

Device warranty repair

Hi, ConnorChonk1! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

Microsoft's Service Center inspects all devices upon arrival. Whenever a device is not fit for service, it is sent back and the user is sent information on why service wasn't performed on their device.

--------

For your reference:

"The service center inspects your product upon arrival. If no service is performed (repair or exchange), we’ll return the product and send you info about why the service wasn’t performed."

Source - https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/help-with-existing-service-order

--------

With the exemption of Xbox Elite Controllers, all Xbox accessories under warranty are replaced instead of repaired. If you haven't received a notification letting you know service wasn't performed on your headset, a replacement headset would explain why your service order was shipped back on the same day.

Should this not be the case, please do not send your device back to Microsoft's Service center before reporting this to Xbox Support. To contact Xbox Support:

- Go to https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/
    - Sign in to your Microsoft Account.
    - Click the green "Contact Us" button.
    - Select the support topic and issue that relates the most to your problem.
    - Follow the prompts.

----

Best regards,
    - AJ
  3. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

Xbox One X and new Xbox One S both overheats like crazy as soon I start a game

If you've registered your device, sign in at Device services to
    see the device’s warranty status. If it’s within warranty, repairs are free. If your device is out of warranty, you’ll be charged a repair fee.
  4. Assassin14273 Win User

Xbox one x is a failed system and we should all be refunded

Hi

Microsoft do offer a repair service for faulty xbox consoles. The xbox device service offers to repair consoles. If the device is still within its warranty then there is no charge for repair, whereas there is a charge if the device is out of warranty
  5. TaZeRGaMeRYT Win User

black screen of death on my Xbox one console

"Is this a new Xbox? If so, sign in at Device Support and then select Register new device. After you've registered, you'll see the warranty status for your device. If it's within warranty, repairs are free. If your device
    is out of warranty, you'll be charged a repair fee".
  6. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

My series 2 elite controller analog sticks are swaying upward

If you require a repair/replacement, please visit the following link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/devices

After you've registered, you'll see the warranty status for your device. If it's within warranty, repairs are free. If your device is out of warranty, you'll be charged a repair fee.
Thema:

Device warranty repair

1. Device warranty repair - Similar Threads - Device warranty repair

2. How to make my Bluetooth headphones be recognized as an output device?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to make my Bluetooth headphones be recognized as an output device?: Hey there, I have Sony WH-CH700s and this problem just now started. When my laptop is connected by HDMI to another monitor, my headphones sort of flicker in and out of recognition as a sound...
  3. My xbox one will not connect to my network even though all other devices in the house are

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one will not connect to my network even though all other devices in the house are: Im visiting family and brought my xbox with me and when i set it up to use it worked just fine. I turned it off when i was done and came back a few hours later to find that it disconnected from...
  4. Microsoft Store device limit causing DLC to be unavailable in game

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store device limit causing DLC to be unavailable in game: I was having an issue with my ROG Ally where Vampire Survivors was not loading the DLC in the game. After a lot of unsuccessful trial and error, uninstalling/installing, and research on forums, I...
  5. Trying to issue "Get service for your device" controller after warranty that keep failing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to issue "Get service for your device" controller after warranty that keep failing.: Hi, I got an XBOX Controller that is under warranty and suddenly its LB button stop responding , I am trying to start the "Get service for your device" procedure under All devices->Xbox using...
  6. When adding a new Xbox Controller as a device to my MS account, it states the WARRANTY...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When adding a new Xbox Controller as a device to my MS account, it states the WARRANTY...: So I bought a new Xbox Elite controller from Verizon, and upon entering the serial number to my MS account, it says the warranty is already EXPIRED. This help support page must be old because...
  7. Want help in service centres in Noida for my Xbox One S. It is an out of warranty device.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Want help in service centres in Noida for my Xbox One S. It is an out of warranty device.: Want help in service centres in Noida for my Xbox One S. It is an out of warranty device. 34cfcc47-3f89-44ab-ab41-7f578e97c256
  8. Series X device Warranty is not correct per my purchase invoice & receipt and now I need to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X device Warranty is not correct per my purchase invoice & receipt and now I need to...: I bought my xbox series x on August 14 2022, which I have supporting invoice and paid receipt for, thus it should still fall within the 1 year warranty, however per my account - devices my series...
  9. why does the warranty date show until the 27/12/2023.I bought my device one the 01/07/2023...

in XBoX on Windows
    why does the warranty date show until the 27/12/2023.I bought my device one the 01/07/2023...: why does the warranty date show until the 27/12/2023.I bought my device one the 01/07/2023 and the warranty should be 12 months, until the 01/07/2024 . How can have this changed....
  10. Can you extend the warranty date for your device?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you extend the warranty date for your device?: Can you extend your warranty date for your device? 76220cd7-5189-414e-9a73-5e21c90820d7